Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

it's that time of year for FRICKIN BATS n hags n things, maybe even pumpkin pals, so let's decorate for fall and halloween and spring!

remember, we have a a few spoopy pals gangtags here:

ETA: if you buy it, don't forget that there may be a SPOOPY HALLOWEEN PARADE in which you get your av changed back around Nov 1st

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Sep 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Wooooohooooo im haunting this thread because I need an av and sig booooohooooooo

nut

w.t.h. is a s.i.g.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm looking for someone to change my paca into a witch paca with a hat as I am hagjobs for ween

Will pay artist fair wage of their choosing

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am thinkin' the av i have may be more then good enough, but perhaps i should be skeleton crew or something i don't know gang tags

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

hmmm maybe a Cthulu Sloth given the tenacles... or Skeletal Sloth... I really dunno, but I could use all the help that I can get!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

in the past, the Powers That Be have graciously arranged things such that people who buy a halloween avatar can get it reverted to their preferred non-halloween avatar after the holiday is over without paying a second av change fee

I've always thought this was a great idea, good for the forums too as it encourages more people to buy the temporary avs (actually I think buying a temporary avatar should be a fullblown forums feature, but I am resigned to the fact that we are locked for eternity in a radium-riddled purgatory)

so, to fluffie and/or alnilam, could we do that again?

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Spiders and Halloween just go together I don't think I could possibly skip a fall sig. I have a high res poorly done crop (it was one of my first crop jobs) of my avatar here it's not bad, but I know I could do better now.

If there's a really good idea for my avatar I'm not opposed to switching it up but it feels on theme already so if nothing is jumping out at you don't force it.

sig by owlhawk911

nut

i have no idea wut 2 do but can help with the shoppin

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

in the past, the Powers That Be have graciously arranged things such that people who buy a halloween avatar can get it reverted to their preferred non-halloween avatar after the holiday is over without paying a second av change fee

I've always thought this was a great idea, good for the forums too as it encourages more people to buy the temporary avs (actually I think buying a temporary avatar should be a fullblown forums feature, but I am resigned to the fact that we are locked for eternity in a radium-riddled purgatory)

I'm sorry, I brain fogged! O just wanna get some designed so we can get ready for the Halloween parade!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bee eater posted:

i have no idea wut 2 do but can help with the shoppin

Hey bee can you help me shop a tiny witch hat n broom on this dumb alpaca? I must be the hag of jobs

nut

hamjobs posted:

Hey bee can you help me shop a tiny witch hat n broom on this dumb alpaca? I must be the hag of jobs

i can do my best!

Heather Papps

hello friend

drew a bad glolama or glopaca.
i will do better tomorrow

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I need a sig with a picture of Heather Papps rear end covered in glow dust.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Resting Lich Face posted:

I need a sig with a picture of Heather Papps rear end covered in glow dust.

Please, do not glowass

Heather Papps

hello friend

hamjobs posted:

Please, do not glowass

i will not now nor will i ever glow rear end.

i mean, i do have this glow in the dark facepaint

but no, not my rear end.

maybe i will make booty shorts that glow, i could do that.

Heather Papps

hello friend

also though now i kind of want a version of my av that is a gif that flashes like lightning and the bones and like my teeth glow in the dark.

i am okay at photoshop i could do this. i might even try, today, depending on how it goes, but also, hey um hi hello guys hi ummmmmm hi,

redm

i would like a themed version of my sig if anybody wants to make one that would be lit like flame

sig by Manifisto

nut

bee eater posted:

i can do my best!

my best wasn't very good so i'm trying a new angle but wanna see if u like the idea first. I had a cool pentagram in the background but it had too many white borders, I might revisit and try to trim them tho!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

I'll do some sigs and depending on if we can get this approved I'll make avs too

Goons Are Gifts

I'll bother the bosses about it

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

I'll bother the bosses about it

no don't bother them be nice bring cookies okay?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bee eater posted:

my best wasn't very good so i'm trying a new angle but wanna see if u like the idea first. I had a cool pentagram in the background but it had too many white borders, I might revisit and try to trim them tho!

HOLY poo poo I'M KEEPING THIS FOREVER THANK YOU

nut

hamjobs posted:

HOLY poo poo I'M KEEPING THIS FOREVER THANK YOU

another byob success!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

Yes!

The thing that is SUPER IMPORTANT Is you keep up with the address of your old av on the something awful servers. We need another thread for people to post their request to get reverted (those requests should include the web address of their old av).

Then al or I will go through that thread on nov 1 and process the requests.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

You're the best heroes we could imagine, thank you fluffie :peanut:

Heather Papps

hello friend

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yes!

The thing that is SUPER IMPORTANT Is you keep up with the address of your old av on the something awful servers. We need another thread for people to post their request to get reverted (those requests should include the web address of their old av).

WOW so nice thank you someone make my av plz

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yes!

thanks fluffie, you're the best

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

also pumpkin pals plz maybe? i like pumpkins so

also leave it forever. how many dollars?

FluffieDuckie

You can choose to have us leave your pumpkin pals tag when we change your av. Just make it super obvious what you want in the sign up thread.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Heather Papps

hello friend

FluffieDuckie posted:

You can choose to have us leave your pumpkin pals tag when we change your av. Just make it super obvious what you want in the sign up thread.

i will

i am tired of av confusion honestly and i bet you also are

FreshCutFries

my av will never change but my name changed to something i don't hate and i need a new sig now. skeletons + buddhism is my very complicated and deep brand. thank you

Goons Are Gifts

In order to not be completely lost until november, please post in this thread if you want to get a season av and then use fluffie's generous service to have it changed back in november. It is very important that we keep the SA URLs up and running, else the mods cannot change it back.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

also though now i kind of want a version of my av that is a gif that flashes like lightning and the bones and like my teeth glow in the dark.

i am okay at photoshop i could do this. i might even try, today, depending on how it goes, but also, hey um hi hello guys hi ummmmmm hi,

i am okay at photoshop but i haven't made an animated gif in forever. if i give like, the highishrez source image and like, what i want it to flash between c ould someone make that?

i know it is thorsday and regular humans have regular jobs and stuff, but again, animating things is not my forte

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

i am okay at photoshop but i haven't made an animated gif in forever. if i give like, the highishrez source image and like, what i want it to flash between c ould someone make that?

i know it is thorsday and regular humans have regular jobs and stuff, but again, animating things is not my forte

sure, put the sources in, describe what you're looking for, and I think there's a pretty good chance someone will be able to oblige

you want this as an av, right?

ty nesamdoom!

MockingQuantum

I would love a spoopy av and/or sig for the spoopseason, it is my natural season

I guess if nothing else it'd be funny to just photoshop Jason's hockey mask onto the bear

thank you luvcow for the sig

Goons Are Gifts

If I may choose or if anyone has an idea, I'd like to have some scary tentacle thing going on and/or it may involve clowns because they are naturally scary

In combination with bebo if possible, I mean

nut

i will make more avs soon but how soon will u know maybe it's scary to not know isnt it

nut

Stoner Sloth posted:

hmmm maybe a Cthulu Sloth given the tenacles... or Skeletal Sloth... I really dunno, but I could use all the help that I can get!

maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!