Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

death sext posted:

folks, here is a signature

sweet!

I want it on my van

brb gotta buy a van

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

death sext posted:

mother effin stonk

Manifisto

here's a version with some text

lemme know if you'd like any changes

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Sep 23, 2019

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES

* hamjobs - av complete
* goons are great - av and sig complete (awaiting implementation)
* stoner sloth - av requested, proposal was posted by nut/bee eater
* pixaal - av complete, sig requested
* resting lich face - sig requested
* heather papps - av requested, proposal posted by nut/bee eater
* redm - sig requested, proposal posted by manifisto
* freshcutfries aka thingyman - sig complete
* mockingquantum - av and/or sig requested, av proposal posted by nut/bee eater, sig proposed by death sext and possibly yoinked by lost my old email
* manifisto - av requested, proposals made by redm and pot smoke phoenix aka splatmaster
* korean boomhauer - begging to bribe somebody into drawing a spooky av
* kaiser schnitzel - av complete
* pot smoke phoenix aka splatmaster - sig requested, concept posted by redm
* chubbychecker - sig fix complete
* nut aka bee eater - av complete maybe? (awaiting implementation)
* uxzuigal - sig proposed by death sext

as always let me know if I need to change anything

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

so I think I'm gonna go with splat's avatar, redm I'd love to use your concept in a sig. were you going to keep working on it? I'm happy to pitch in if you like, altho I'm more than happy to see what you ultimately do with it.

ty nesamdoom!

redm

Manifisto posted:

here's a version with some text

lemme know if you'd like any changes

it looks amazing. my only inhibition on it is the text in the top left, do you think you could move it to the bottom right? I wanted to keep that 'tv station' aesthetic to it.

Manifisto posted:

so I think I'm gonna go with splat's avatar, redm I'd love to use your concept in a sig. were you going to keep working on it? I'm happy to pitch in if you like, altho I'm more than happy to see what you ultimately do with it.

thats fine w me, I wasn't totally satisfied w what i had posted itt anyway. I might keep working on it, so if nothing else you could end up with a new model to animate with i guess

sig by Manifisto

Manifisto

redm posted:

it looks amazing. my only inhibition on it is the text in the top left, do you think you could move it to the bottom right? I wanted to keep that 'tv station' aesthetic to it.

like so?

ty nesamdoom!

redm

nice

sig by Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

:nice:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

MockingQuantum

I'll just be over here, trying very hard to laugh quietly and not wet myself over my lost my old email's new sig

thank you luvcow for the sig

lost my old email

MockingQuantum posted:

I'll just be over here, trying very hard to laugh quietly and not wet myself over my lost my old email's new sig

you snoozed you losed i value you as a person

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

MockingQuantum

there is something endearingly byob about having a sig with someone else's name with no explanation so I am entirely in favor of it

Goons Are Gifts

I'm completely lost who is posting right now

death sext

2 yobs with each other's signatures could get up to a lot of posting pranks

Goons Are Gifts

Who is any of you, am I posting, am I still exist

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Perhaps

MockingQuantum

I will be buying a new spoopy av in the next couple days, but I'd definitely be interested in getting a spooky sig too, preferably someone else's

death sext

MockingQuantum posted:

I will be buying a new spoopy av in the next couple days, but I'd definitely be interested in getting a spooky sig too, preferably someone else's

I have made the ultimate sacrifice

it isn't as good as a man in a panda costume bursting out of jackolantern, but that's what you get when you get death sext's sig

in hindsight that looks less like a phone and more like a skeleton hand has burst from its grave to show you its framed photo of saucy ghost wife

death sext fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Sep 24, 2019

MockingQuantum

death sext posted:

it isn't as good as a man in a panda costume bursting out of jackolantern, but that's what you get when you get death sext's sig

in hindsight that looks less like a phone and more like a skeleton hand has burst from its grave to show you its framed photo of saucy ghost wife

if my ghost wife was that saucy I'd show the world too

also, yoink, and thank you, I love byob so much

death sext

it is an honor to live under your posts

MockingQuantum

death sext posted:

it is an honor to live under your posts

I will try to do it justice, in the spirit of my byob forefathers... byobfathers... forebyobparents

Manifisto

death sext posted:

lol :golfclap:

ty nesamdoom!

nut

i made this for resting lich face but with rules like these i guess any1 can hav

City of Glompton

hello nice sigs. i would like to request a sig so that i can trade sigs with someone, please & thank you

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ChubbyChecker

City of Glompton posted:

hello nice sigs. i would like to request a sig so that i can trade sigs with someone, please & thank you

lol at your current one

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

death sext posted:

Nice! Thank you!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I'm in the market for an updated sig. I gave up being a welder to go back to school to be an art teacher, and I primarily do photography.
Squirrels are still god's perfect creatures and Manifisto is still my friend:love:

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I'm in the market for an updated sig. I gave up being a welder to go back to school to be an art teacher, and I primarily do photography.
Squirrels are still god's perfect creatures and Manifisto is still my friend:love:

May I suggest joining the WOLFCREW?

WOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREW

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES

* hamjobs - av complete
* goons are great - av and sig complete (awaiting implementation)
* stoner sloth - av requested, proposal was posted by nut/bee eater
* pixaal - av complete, sig requested
* resting lich face - sig requested
* heather papps - av requested, proposal posted by nut/bee eater
* redm - sig requested, proposal posted by manifisto
* freshcutfries aka thingyman - sig complete
* mockingquantum - av and/or sig requested, av proposal posted by nut/bee eater, sig proposed by death sext and possibly yoinked by lost my old email
* manifisto - av requested, proposals made by redm and pot smoke phoenix aka splatmaster
* korean boomhauer - begging to bribe somebody into drawing a spooky av
* kaiser schnitzel - av complete
* pot smoke phoenix aka splatmaster - sig requested, concept posted by redm
* chubbychecker - sig fix complete
* nut aka bee eater - av complete maybe? (awaiting implementation)
* uxzuigal - sig proposed by death sext

as always let me know if I need to change anything

Alright with looking at this list and the posts afterwards, it looks like the majority of requests got at least a proposal or idea going, so for now I am going to unstick this thread. Not to discourage you from posting, just to keep the number of stickied thread limited, as I cycle through all of our good threads quite a lot and I don't want to make the yob harder to read.
However, feel completely free to still request new avs/sigs and make new ones! Also, do not forget that we have a pre-spoopy-av cryo chamber right here where you can save your original av and get it back up for free using mod magic once November hits.

tbh I'm quite scared already

Heather Papps

hello friend

Uxzuigal posted:

May I suggest joining the WOLFCREW?

WOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREW

WOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

death sext

Ok so it looks like pixaal, resting lich face, and six-of-hearts are still looking for sigs. Do I have that right?

No one will ever be left out so long as I draw breath and have access to microsoft brand paint but also I would be thrilled if other people made this signatures because I feel like I'm steamrolling the thread.

Heather Papps

hello friend

death sext posted:

No one will ever be left out so long as I draw breath and have access to microsoft brand paint but also I would be thrilled if other people made this signatures because I feel like I'm steamrolling the thread.

i have pohotshi[s cs6 open and ready to work

death sext

bespoke shops handcrafted by WOLFCREW

nut

i tried 2 make RLF a sig but it's bad and gone

Heather Papps

hello friend

death sext posted:

bespoke shops handcrafted by WOLFCREW

awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

It is on my to-do list to git gud at animated things in adobe.

Does this Wolfcrew require an applictaion/interview/blood sample/mormon-esque door to door-ing?

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

It is on my to-do list to git gud at animated things in adobe.

Does this Wolfcrew require an applictaion/interview/blood sample/mormon-esque door to door-ing?

AWOOOO WOLF CREW WOLF CREW WOLF CREQWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goons Are Gifts

(that means you're in)

Goons Are Gifts

Let me tell you that ant crew is also recruiting, just throwing it out here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Goons Are Great posted:

Let me tell you that ant crew is also recruiting, just throwing it out here

So like a spider and ant themed sig? But like inside a Jack-o-lantern because it's fall? I'd like the spider to be friends with the ants, I know they are usually enemies but most spiders are assholes. This guy is a good little spider eating all the EEE mosquitos and saving lives.