Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

So Feather's pretty dead with Reckless Rage rotating out, huh? :negative:

I only got a few games in this morning before work, but things look rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

I've been trying to make Feather work and idk how I feel:

Isencrag Pyromancer feels great once she's on the board with Defiant Strike and Feather/Arcanist.

Claim the Firstborn might have had a spot somewhere but the current henge meta makes it feel like a dead card.

Still haven't tried slotting in adventure cards, but Ardenvale Tactician's tap-down post declaring attackers with feather in the board seems good on paper. Maybe fairy guidemother for evasion and a decent buff on a Legionarie?

Biggest hit was losing Reckless Rage, especially when facing down turn 3 Questing Beasts every other game.

Feather's dead and I can't accept it (nor am I good enough to brew her back into relevancy)

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Zyla posted:

this is sillier than feather ever was

I need a decklist to fill the feather shaped hole in my heart

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Zyla posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-seBVSV2mjk

its less durable than feather is, as you have to stick some creatures and they are very vulnerable but once the train gets out o the station you can do poo poo like that turn where i started with a single giant growth in hand and about 20 spells later finished clearing their entire board just because being rude including ambushing a 7 loyalty nissa, a 3/3 land an 11/11 krasis and that 4/4 that would had lead to unblocked for whatever damage is there

edit: the guy playing it in the video is super annoying so heres the list!!

4 Season of Growth (M20) 191
4 Domri's Ambush (WAR) 192
4 Thrash // Threat (RNA) 229
6 Forest (ELD) 269
4 Incubation Druid (RNA) 131
4 Rimrock Knight (ELD) 137
6 Mountain (ELD) 265
4 Bonecrusher Giant (ELD) 115
4 Edgewall Innkeeper (ELD) 151
4 Stony Strength (RNA) 143
4 Dreadhorde Arcanist (WAR) 125
4 Giant Growth (WAR) 162
4 Stomping Ground (RNA) 259
4 Fabled Passage (ELD) 244

heckl yeah, thank you!

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

fadam posted:

Tom Ross actually just said on the MPL stream that every time some dummy comes in here to fill their diaper and bitch about how much they hate a card or deck or archetype, they're going to reprint that card in the immediate next set.

I sure do hate reckless rage and I'm extremely glad it rotated out!