Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Mill is so much fun. It's a style of play I've never used before. I'm amazed at how much thought can go into it. I had a Triple Tutelege / Into the story (24 cards) and then double Crab with a Passage (12 cards). I milled off 36 cards in one round. I got a snap concede. It was so much fun.

I agree, but recently I'm being matched only against other mill decks. The games tend to be short and most of the time end up on turn 5/6 - most of the time first person who puts Ruin Crab on the field wins. So, on one hand daily is super quick, on another - game is becoming ultra monotonous. Still, there are some fun cases - for example, today won when I had no cards in my library and still managed to mill my opponent out; also lost when my opponent drew 2 Bloodthirsts to counter my Crabs and 3 Cancels to counter my Teferi Tutelages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canis minor
May 4, 2011

After the last update, whenever I finish the game, the victory or defeat screen stays on - I'm forced to look for 10s at the animation until a message "Click to continue" appears. Is there anything that I can do about this?

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Can anybody explain to me why Runed Halo doesn't protect from Questing Beast? I thought protection isn't damage prevention, but arena proved me otherwise

canis minor
May 4, 2011

I was under impression that I wouldn't be able to be targeted with Questing Beast. Oh well, thanks!

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Coming back to Strixhaven and finding that there are no quests, no progress, no rewards. Am I missing something?

Although already finding out the usual MTG shenanigans with opponent having 4 Bastions of Rememberance or 4 Ruin Crabs as their first plays, so I guess the game tells me just to stop.

canis minor fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Apr 17, 2021

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Ariong posted:

Yeah, the second post on this page.

Oh, thank you. Bear in mind though that the rewards are not merely not displaing - they are not being registered at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canis minor
May 4, 2011

flatluigi posted:

that's incorrect

edit: this is the economy tracker in a program called MTG Arena Tool that I mentioned last page

Ah, it's granting rewards, but it doesn't display anything when you do win - just played a game, won, didn't get anything, but noticed now between the screenshot I've made that I've gotten 50 more gold.