Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

I'm running a Rakdos version of the Cat-Oven combo, Mayhem Devil makes saccing the cat (and its food) extra fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

GreyjoyBastard posted:

rakdos aristocats

Dang that is a better name brb editing deck

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

vegetables posted:

Have they said how the Brawl precon cards are being implemented on Arena? Do you just have to craft them all, or is there some other way to get them?

If you buy the physical deck they're supposed to have codes to redeem in arena but that's probably it.

Edit: This is incorrect, disregard. Crafting is the only way unless they decide to give them out as event awards down the line.

https://forums.mtgarena.com/forums/threads/59651
Will the tabletop Brawl decks include codes for MTG Arena like the Planeswalker decks?
The tabletop Brawl decks will not include a code for MTG Arena.

How do I add the 20 unique Brawl cards to my collection?
You’ll be able to craft any of the unique Brawl cards using Wildcards – including the four that were swapped for this event. Please note that just like the Planeswalker decks, these unique cards will not appear in booster packs or as individual card rewards, but they are all Standard legal!

xK1 fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Sep 30, 2019

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

The multiple videos of people winning games of Brawl with Oko, Goose, and 58 lands was all you needed to see that.

I sometimes play a super janky hydra tribal/simic ascendancy deck and even just breeding pool into goose has gotten me a couple insta-concedes in the casual queue.

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

Are you using Oko as your commander? I know a lot of us just concede when we see Oko in the Command Zone

No, this wasn't in brawl, just a regular match. He is especially egregious in brawl but people are so sick of him in general even the hint of an Oko is too much for some players.