Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minus1Minus1
Apr 26, 2004

Azula always lies
Speaking of Song of Creation, are there any ideas out there on how to use it more effectively? I threw something together last night and won a game despite nearly decking myself. I’m pretty convinced it’s not a good card, but it’s also pretty hilarious to see how it messes with what I’m used to a game of magic being like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minus1Minus1
Apr 26, 2004

Azula always lies

SalTheBard posted:

Yeah it's nuts when you start getting a Lurrus / Rat (or Fenlurker) / Priest combo going. The fact that Lurrus triggers when he comes back into the battlefield off of Ghostform is fun.

The deck is really wild if you get it up and running. I’m missing some of the parts and ended up jamming serrated scorpions into the gaps. How fun to sacrifice and recur those little guys.

Minus1Minus1
Apr 26, 2004

Azula always lies

Somberbrero posted:

What did you cut to fit those in?

I've being running one more Tyramet over Priest, which is probably a mistake but it feels great to dumpster other lurrus decks.

I didn’t have the wilds to craft the Lurkers. All said and done, I think I’d prefer to have them than the scorpions, but in a pinch they synergize alright:

Minus1Minus1
Apr 26, 2004

Azula always lies
Being unable to hang out much in person these days, my brother and I have been playing a ton of arena. Was kind of thinking about gifting him the beginner’s bundle for his birthday, but 1) I don’t even know if gifting in arena is possible, and 2) maybe the mastery pass is a better value.

I know the mastery passes have been kind of variable in terms of value. What’s the situation now?