Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

I have no earthly idea why the 3/3 transform is a plus and not a minus 1

PTSD triggered from changing a positive value to a "-1".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Guys, I need help, quickly, what do I do?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

IMJack posted:

The "Kill X opponent's creatures" quest takes for-loving-ever if you're playing an aggro deck.

They should just change it to "Kill X creatures" so I can just play ovencat some more.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Propaganda Hour posted:

I honestly have no clue what Wizards are going to do with Historic in the short term aside from just straight up ignoring it wholesale. It's like they decided that Standard should be uniform across platforms (good!) and then forgot to think of Part B of that plan.

It is actually kinda baffling how bad they are doing this. It also feels even worse knowing that they did some pretty awesome card animations for Amonkhet gods and stuff and seem content with never supporting a historic format and releasing more poo poo that people can buy. Sure, I get it will cost time/money and probably make the client clunkier, but uhh...those are hurdles they are going to have to handle at some point.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

"Who is 'Tim'? Why are you calling these wizards 'Tim'? It doesn't say that anywhere on the card. STOP!"