Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

can i interest you in some pumpkin spice ketamine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

this blow has actually been rinsed with artisanal bone broth

jeffery
*buys drugs from a drug dealer Lmao*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah the glitter hurts your nose and gums but you look so cool when you bust out your bag

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

yo yo yo i'm gonna give it to you straight, all these guys, they cut their sh*t with detergent, but me? i'm a real artist, this stuff was made with the real deal. that's right, tide pods. ride on.

Heather Papps

hello friend

jeffery posted:

*buys drugs from a drug dealer Lmao*

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
solar panel grow ops or gtfo

----------------

super sweet best pal

Getting avocado toasted.

Horace Kinch

*dumps a bunch of hops into meth batch* try my 90-minute indian pale meth

Korean Boomhauer
i just tell them its cut with "A well-paying job" and a dash of "ability to buy a house in your lifetime" to boost sales

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i just tell them its cut with "A well-paying job" and a dash of "ability to buy a house in your lifetime" to boost sales

do you sell weed?

Macnult

the cocaine is gluten-free and we take several precautions in order to avoid cross-contamination

Macnult

this weed strain might make you a bit anxious so to curve that it also has cbd

Papa Was A Video Toaster

this chonga is 100% fair trade. it's grown harvested and processed by trappest monks. (the monks who like trap music the most)

Korean Boomhauer

TVsVeryOwn posted:

do you sell weed?

my drug is giving artists cash dollars to draw me stupid stuff and thats frankly a hard sell to anyone

nut

my dealer delivers and also has to like all my instagram posts

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

TVsVeryOwn posted:

this chonga is 100% fair trade. it's grown harvested and processed by trappest monks. (the monks who like trap music the most)

----------------

Ceilingfan

Dapperpus
*tosses a heroin needle so it lands vertically on its plunger*

*dabs*

Escape From Noise

Curing my weed with the heat from a Bitcoin rig.

FutonForensic

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Check this out kids, the pills are tiny emojis! Now, which of one of you wants the surprise package? *unpacks the poop emoji*

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Check this out kids, the pills are tiny emojis! Now, which of one of you wants the surprise package? *unpacks the poop emoji*

Cut with laxative

Heather Papps

hello friend

something something glow in the dark cocaine i guess hmmmm

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

something something glow in the dark cocaine i guess hmmmm

Glow blow

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow okay self take like, 2 more seconds next time, jeez.... man.... yes. glow blow is good. very good.

lost my old email

raw foodist heroin

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Heather Papps

hello friend

yes the weed might look terrible, but it was grown completely organically by a coven of witches in bc so....

Stoner Sloth

served a plate with all the components to make meth arranged artistically

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Certified Carbon Neutral Kush (tm)
only $299.99 an eighth

Avocado Fed Mushrooms
these mushrooms were grown using organic avocados as the substrate they will make you trip, ahuácatl, :smug: oh you don't know that word? It's not only the origin of the word avocado, it means balls you are going to trip balls my good friend! The aztecs knew the power of the avocado it's right in the name! It grows superior mushrooms and you my friend can experience this ancient secret for yourself.

sig by owlhawk911

nut

Ceilingfan posted:

*tosses a heroin needle so it lands vertically on its plunger*

*dabs*

lmfbo

poverty goat

A 16 course heroin tasting menu

Goons Are Gifts

New selfie on Instagram, dog ears and nose, overly shiny teeth from my smiling face while I'll inject that coke right into the vein #oneshotonehit #accuracy #tasteslikechicken

nut

hashtaghash

Escape From Noise

bee eater posted:

hashtaghash

The weed shop near my place is Seattle was called Hashtag.

poverty goat

Unfortunately there are no new junk food names left for weed strains

Macnult

up-and-coming designer drugs

jeffery
*boxing all the employees at home depot over a box of Miracle Grow* *and getting away with it ;)*

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

yes, the smoke glows in the dark
yes, i'm wearing gloves and a respirator
no, it's not dangerous

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

served a plate with all the components to make meth arranged artistically

meth teppanyaki

you choose your ingredients, and the cook prepares it in front of you, and you get to taste it fresh from the shatter pan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

meth teppanyaki

you choose your ingredients, and the cook prepares it in front of you, and you get to taste it fresh from the shatter pan

Waiter: Would sir like some 'urine de chat' with that? *holds up a kitten like a pepper grinder, ready to squeeze it*

(thanks HP, was hoping someone would take up the deconstructed meth idea)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!