Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
A small town in Ohio, it’s not really known who came up with the idea to name it Happy Valley. A charming name for a charming town was the idea - although of course many people never felt the charm even when they lived here their whole life. As time moved on, and economic downturns took their toll, the name has become something said with irony. “Welcome to ‘Happy Valley”, locals will say in a way that lets you hear the air quotes. Several of the factories that provided the older generations with jobs were closed down when the labor was outsourced. lovely jobs replaced them - except for the lucky few on top who managed to hold onto their family’s wealth over the generations. The opioid epidemic, increasing poverty, rise of bigotry...all of these and more make it clear that Happy Valley is Happy in name only. The solution of the adults is to try and hide it, to pretend like everything’s okay. As long as everything looks right on the surface (as decided by the people in power), we don’t have to worry.

But there’s something going on that they don’t know about. You. You’re a monster, a creature capable of doing horrible things to regular people. What happens when you can’t pretend that everything's okay? What happens when you lose control? What happens when your true self finally comes through?

What will happen to Happy Valley when you’re unleashed onto it?

------------------------------------------------

What This Is

This is a Monsterhearts game. You pick a skin (class), and act out some shameless teen melodrama full of sex and confusion and terrible life decisions, plus you’re a monster so you might also need to eat people or something. It’s pretty easy to pick up if you’ve played Dungeon World or Apocalypse World, or even if you haven’t -- all you need is your skin and the reference sheet (links are a bit down the page). This game will use the first edition rules - I prefer those over the Monsterhearts 2 rules.

If you feel like signing up, write up a brief description of your character (most people like to do these in first person, in-character), fill out your character sheet and post them both here. Pics or artwork that depict your character or NPCs is always nice, but not required. Once you’ve posted this, I’ll ask three questions to help get a feel for the character before making final picks. After picks, I might ask a few smaller questions to help establish the town and/or NPCs. Your characters are juniors - students in their third year of high school.

I’m planning on taking 4 characters. The submission period will be a little over one week, final day of accepting new applicants being September 13th. If you need more time, let me know and I’ll most likely be able to wait for you.

I’ve set up a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/q3DSNGC Feel free to join and ask if you have any questions.

Skins:

1) I’m only taking in Skins from the core book and Second Skins (written by Jackson Tegu). Angel, Hollow, and Serpentine are considered part of the core book.
2) The Chosen, Unicorn, and Heir aren’t allowed for this game, nor are their moves.
3) There are no oceans near Ohio so the Selkie might be a bit weird to play, but you can still app one if you want.

Some helpful links:

Basic Rules reference sheets

Core Skins

Angel

Hollow

Serpentine

Town Creation

The only idea of the town I have right now is that it’s small Ohio town, very poor and struggling to keep things afloat. Beyond that? That’s where the PCs come in. Aside from the Skins themselves (Fae might have portals to the Fae realm located in the town, maybe the Sasquatch came from the forests close to town, etc.) you can decide what ordinary life is like for you and by extension the town. I’ll ask questions to help give us a starting point and we’ll learn more about Happy Valley during the game.

General Considerations:
Monsterhearts is a game that frequently involves tricky subject matter (racism, homophobia and other forms of shittiness, physical/emotional abuse), just kind of by definition. If any of you get freaked out during play, please talk to me about it. It’s important people feel safe here -- I care more about your emotional well-being than I do about this storygame topic. After doing selections, I'll be bringing up any boundaries players have to try and make sure nothing comes up before hand, but again, if at any time something makes you uncomfortable, just say so, no need to explain why. Basically, everyone's fun and well-being is important, so we'll all collectively avoid being creeps or jerks, alright?

New players are more than welcome to app - I'll be more than happy to help guide people through the character creation process. Please don't let all these :words: intimidate you - if this game looks fun to you and you've got both an idea and time, you should totally app a character!

Thanks to godfish / AdjectiveNoun / gazetter / Rauri for most of this OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Paisley Severance, the Queen

You know, there was a time when I thought money was power. A time when I was working three jobs just to help my deadbeat dad make rent, let alone to be able to buy new clothes when things would wear out. Times were lean. Of course, that's not strange in Happy Valley. There are the few haves, then the teeming masses of have-nots. Hordes wishing to enjoy opulence and fulfillment, as though that would ever come back. The factories are gone. There's no chance of that changing.

Yet... behind all that, there's true power. My power. It all started after the accident. I'd just gotten off work at the corner store and was walking back to the trailer park. Some rear end in a top hat, drunk out of their mind, jumped the curb and sent me flying. I woke up in the hospital and... I was fine. More than fine, really. The doctors were concerned about some sort of "unusual brain activity," but I knew more than anything that it was an opportunity. After all, it's not like they told me what was going on. I heard their thoughts.

Once I was discharged, it got a little more difficult to listen. People I know, people I'm in tune with are a little clearer, but there's so much noise. It got to the point where I needed to close my mind off from it all. Speaking, though, and being obeyed? That's far easier. It takes time, exposure, and opportunity, but I've amassed a collection of some of Happy Valley's so-called elite. Can you imagine? For so long they held themselves above the masses, yet now they worship me. They live for me.

I'm their Queen, after all.

The Queen posted:

Name: Paisley Severance
Look: Stunning, Calculating Eyes
Origin: Firstborn of the Hive Mind

Labels:
Hot +1
Cold +1
Volatile -1
Dark +0

Moves:
The Clique: You’re at the head of the toughest, coolest, most powerful clique around. They count as a gang. Choose one of the following strengths for your gang: they’re connected (with money and designer drugs).

Streaming: You have a telepathic connection with your gang members. You can always hear their emotions and fears. When you try to hear specific thoughts, gaze into the abyss about it and add 1 to your roll.

Your Backstory:
Name three NPCs who are members of your gang. Gain a String on each.
Damien, who's dad does some weird cutting-edge pharmacology in Columbus. Killer highs.
Jenna, heir to some old oil family. Very generous, if I ask her to be.
Winter, aspiring fashionista. She has a look for every occasion, which means I have look for every occasion.

You find someone threatening. Give them a String on you, and take two Strings on them.

Tricky fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 17, 2019

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

the Dirtbag Fae

Lemme tell you a story.

In the beginning, there existed nothing but darkness, and an abyss of waters. The waters teamed with formless, shifting life in every possible shape of fish and reptile and bird and hairy beast all at once, in squalid fecundity, and the person who presided over them was a woman named Omoroca; which in Akkadian is called Shub Niggurath, and in Chaldæan is Tiamat, which means the mother of monsters. One day this big swinging-dick hero named Marduk saw her, and rushed forward and cleft her asunder, and of one half of her he fashioned the earth, and the law, and all real things that exist. But though she was diminished, Tiamat did not die, and the queen of deep waters dwells still in the formless darkness beyond the world, where she dreams.

All things dream, even things that don’t exist. Especially things that don’t exist.

Lemme tell you another story; once there was a man, and a woman, and a child. And then one day there was a speeding car, and a child-shaped hole in the world. Tiamat tasted the grief, and dreamed into the child-shaped hole a child-shaped creature, who is me. This changeling, not real, was sustained for a time by the love of this man and woman, but like all things mortal, their love began to fail. The older she grew, the further she was from the child they remembered, and the harder it was to sustain the dream that she was a real thing. They began to remember, and I began to taste their broken promises on my tongue.

I’m not your storybook posey-and-teacup fairy. I’m a shedim, an etemmu, a dybbuk. I’m an unclean spirit who slipped into the world through the back door. I’m a dirt-bike fae, a vape-pen fae, a doing whippits in the back-seat of a Camry fae. Yesterday morning, I woke up with webbed fingers and scales between my toes; I’m starting to fade, and I need your reality to keep me here. So let’s go find something wicked to do while we still have daylight.

I’m the daughter of Tiamat, the queen of deep waters. All I offer is fun, and all I need is your love. Promise me.

quote:

Name: Kalhua Summers

Hot +2 Cold -1 Volatile -1 Dark +1

Look: Disheveled, Laughing eyes
Origin: fae born

Faery Contract: If someone breaks a promise or contract made to you, take a String on them. When spending a String to even out the score and get justice on a broken promise, add these options:
*they gently caress up something simple at a crucial moment;
*add 2 to your roll on an act of vengeance;
*they suffer 1 harm, whether the cause is obvious or not.

Lure: Whenever someone makes a promise to you, they mark experience. Whenever someone breaks a promise to you and you seek vengeance, mark experience.

Sex Move: When you lie naked with another, you can ask them for a promise. If they refuse, take 2 Strings on them.

Darkest Self: Everything you say is a promise. Everything you hear is a promise. If a promise is broken, justice must be wrought in blood. To escape your Darkest Self, you must in some way re-balance the scales of justice

Your Backstory:
You wear your heart on your sleeve. Give everyone one String.
You’ve captured someone’s fancy. Gain 2 Strings on them.

Old Kentucky Shark fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Sep 5, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Interest!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

BIGBANG 빅뱅 - BAD BOY

quote:

Name: Lee "Dominic" Dae Seong
Playbook: The Vampire
Look: Intense, lusty eyes
Origin: Old, by human terms

Stats
Hot +2
Cold +1
Volatile -1
Dark -1

Moves

The Feeding
You feed on hot blood. If this is the first time they’ve ever been fed upon, you both mark experience. When you feed, choose two:
- You heal 1 harm previously suffered,
- You carry 1 forward,
- They don’t die.

Hypnotic
You can hypnotize people who have no Strings on you. Roll with hot. On a 10 up, they do exactly what you wish and have no idea that anything is wrong. On a 7-9, the hypnosis works, but choose one:
- They realize you hypnotized them;
- They gently caress up your commands;
- Their sanity is unhinged.

Sex Move
When you deny someone sexually, gain a String on them. When you have sex with someone, lose all Strings on that person.

Darkest Self
Everyone is your pawn, your plaything. You hurt them and make them vulnerable, for sport, like a cat does with a mouse. You feed to the point of death whenever you’re alone with someone, though you take your time. You escape your Darkest Self when you’re put in your rightful place, by someone more powerful than you.

Backstory
You’re beautiful. Gain a String on everyone.
Someone once saved your unlife. They gain 2 Strings on you.

*blows smoke in your face*
Look, sae-kki, it's not like I'm going to give you my life story or anything. My parents told me that I had to do this and that I had to be... honest... so let's just get this over with.

Yeah, I'm a blood prince. Heir to an ancient dynasty of mystical beings known as gangsi - only that's not what we are anymore. Not for a long time. See, my ancestors, they got smart. Living in caves and hunting the living is no way to get by. So they turned on the glamour, moved into the cities, and started calling the shots. Started calling ourselves blood kings and blood queens as well. Making me a blood prince.

My dad, yeah, he owns a big transnational trading company. Says he wants to expand his dynasty into the Americas, though I think it's more that he was getting edged out by his own brothers. Anyways, that's why we moved out here a few years ago. Still kept a bit of the accent, though - makes the girls over here go nuts, poo poo.

We ain't got the same life we used to have. Used to be black marble thrones and maids with tight little dresses on. Now it's... well, have you seen this place? I swear to god that the hardware store has more crackheads in it than hammers. Anyways - I gotta get mine now, you know? Family is all busy with business, trying to drain this town dry before moving onto the next one. I plan on making this my own little kingdom in the meantime. Good thing, too - I got just the tools for the job.

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Sep 5, 2019

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm an Ohio!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

You ever wonder about why so many astronauts come from Ohio? First man on the Moon, furthest man from Earth, all that stuff? It's not because Ohio sucks (it does, but that's not the reason) but because the Moon is alive, intelligent, and wants people to visit. It calls out, and something about Ohio makes it easier for people to hear that call. And when you get there (or close enough) it puts a little piece of itself in you to take home. A bit of that cold silvery light. Something wild and ever-changing, something not from around here but at the same time as familiar as the night sky and the dark wood. And once those little lights rode home in an aluminum can and the hearts of brave men from Ohio they spread out, to families and lovers and friends and the people who most clearly hear the call of the Moon. And then a couple generations pass, and a distant sorta-niece of one of the lucky few to have so close to the face of another world is living out her best years as firmly stuck to the ground in Happy Valley as she could be without nailing her feet to the floor. Only ever looking to the sky to check for rain, or to watch a jet go overhead to somewhere bigger and cooler. But even through the noise of school and sports and growing up in a dead-end by a disused rail spur, she heard the Moon say her name in the night, and began to change.

By a lot of local standards Luna is pretty lucky. Two parents (a dad who travels for work and a mom who sucks down prozac to ignore her drinking problem) a big brother who played ball and went to college (until he blew his knee out, moved home and started dealing to make ends meet) a big house and yard (it's...kind of a mess? HOA is on their rear end about the lawn?) and respectable grades. Hell, she was on the girls wrestling team for a while (until she lost her temper and broke Ashylnn's nose and jaw in the locker room) and was sort of dating the right kind of boy (until Brayden turned out to have been sort of dating Ashylnn as well). So when she suddenly turned into the kind of 'bad teen' who gets caught by Sheriff Parker smoking weed in the Waffle House at 3am people figured there must be a reason. Trouble at home, stress from school, boy problems, (girl problems? mom promises it's ok to tell her), anything to make sense of the shift in behaviour. She's two sessions into therapy and trying to figure out how to tell the nice doctor she hears the Moon singing to her, and dreams about tearing her skin off and running in the woods. That humanity isn't alone and that what's out there (and in her) is wild and savage.

Yeah.

The Werewolf posted:

posted:

Name: Luna Lovell
Look: Unkempt, Wolf Eyes
Origin: Favored By The Moon

Labels:
Hot +1
Cold -1
Volatile +1
Dark +0

Moves:
Howl at the Moon: When basked in moonlight, add 2 to your Dark score.

Spirit Armour: When basked in moonlight, any harm that you suffer is reduced by 1, and you add 2 to hold steady rolls

Your Backstory:

You lack subtlety. Give a String to everyone.

You’ve spent weeks watching someone from a distance. Their scent and mannerisms are unmistakable to you now. Take 2 Strings on them.

In terms of setting I pretty much just read the wiki article on Ohio so uh...in the Appalachian Plateau bit in the south-east? Disused rail line, hilly forests, probably some old mines and factories?

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Sep 6, 2019

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

ohayo

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Thea Sharpe the Witch

How did people manage to do anything before the internet? You can learn a language online, shop online, watch entertainment online and find a magic spell online to put that bitch who stole your boyfriend in her place. Not too familiar with the last part are you? See if you're willing to devote enough time and dig through the bowels of your google search results you might find a very small forum where people talk about magic. And on that forum you might find this one thread that links to a youtube video with like a dozen views which shows you how magic is really done.

See it's not eye of newt and toe of toad or whatever crap you might have gotten from Shakespeare, and it's certainly not about sticking pins in a doll that voodoo poo poo just doesn't work. It's all about sympathetic magic. See to give an example that's totally made up. How it works is you take something they consider important, like I don't know the pom-poms they use as a cheerleader and then you clear your mind, and focus every ounce of your thoughts onto that object while making the "shape" of the spell in your mind. And then (no pun intended) you wait for the magic to happen. Which is usually about when someone cough Becky Thompson cough starts screaming about the snakes coming through the walls that are trying to eat her in third period history class. And then all you have to do is keep a straight face as they're taken to the nurses office and accused of taking some quite nasty drugs... Abracadabra bitch!

I can't wait to find out what this truth spell that was shown on there is supposed to do...

quote:

Name: Thea Sharpe

Look: Guarded, Calculating Eyes

Origin: Awoken

Stats

Hot: -1
Cold: 1
Volatile: -1
Dark: 2

Moves

Sympathetic Tokens

You gain power from sympathetic tokens - items of personal significance that you take from others. Each sympathetic token counts as a String.

Hex-Casting

You can cast Hexes. Choose two that you know. To cast them, either expend a sympathetic token during a secret ritual, or meet the target’s gaze and chant at them in
tongues. Then roll with dark. On a 10 up, the Hex works,and can easily be reversed. On a 7-9, it works but choose one:
  • the casting does you 1 harm;
  • the Hex has unexpected side effects;
  • trigger your Darkest Self.

Bide My Time
If you’ve got a sympathetic token against someone, add 1 to all rolls to hold steady against their actions or to run away from them.

Hexes

Ring of Lies

Whenever the person attempts to lie, they hear a piercing ringing noise. Big lies will often make their knees buckle and disorient them. Severe lies can cause harm or even brain damage.

Illusions

Pick one: snakes and bugs, demonic visages, false prophecies, non-existent subtext. The hexed sees that thing everywhere. You have no control over the exact images or manifestations.

Sex Move
After sex, you can take a sympathetic token from them. They know about it, and it’s cool.

Darkest Self

The time for subtlety and patience is over. You’re too powerful to put up with their garbage any longer. You hex anyone who slights you. All of your hexes have unexpected side effects, and are more effective than you are comfortable with. To escape your Darkest Self, you must offer peace to the one you have hurt the most.

Backstory
You start the game with two sympathetic tokens. Decide whose and what they are.

One of the others caught you rummaging through their friend’s stuff, but kept quiet. They get a String on you.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Sep 6, 2019

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

High in the middle, round on the sides.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Aisling Tierney, the Infernal

"Made a deal with the devil, and didn't even get a gold fiddle. I guess I'll settle for a Les Paul."

Name's Aisling, and I'm gonna be a rock star.

Yeah, yeah, I know. No one famous ever came from Ohio except in getting as far away from it as possible, especially a hole like Happy Valley. I guess I'm an idiot for....these pie in the sky dreams of fame. But ever since I picked up a guitar, I knew I wanted to use it to change the world. Like the Beatles, but good, y'know? But this town....it's like a wet blanket, it suffocates all art and passion and I can't even get a decent local show. How the hell am I even going to get to Columbus, let alone the world.

That's when.....when she came.

I guess she must have seen one of my Youtube videos or something, because I got contacted by this woman...claims to be an agent. Says she can make me famous. I'm desperate enough to take her offer. So I signed a contract and she's been apparently working on leveraging some connections. I haven't seen much yet, but I think it's at least helped my confidence. I feel....different. I feel strong. I feel amazing.

I feel like I can do anything.

But until I hit the Palace, I guess I can...keep making coffee.

quote:

Look: Tense, burning eyes

Origin: Bartered soul

Hot 0
Cold -1
Volatile 1
Dark 1

Soul Debt
Name a dark power that you owe a debt to. Choose two Bargains that it has made with you. It can hold Strings against you. Whenever it collects 5 Strings against you, trigger your Darkest Self.

Dark Power: "Alice," the Trickster

Bargains:

The Power Flows Through You
You can give the dark power a String in order to add 2 to your next roll (choose before rolling).

Strings Attached
You can ask the dark power for something that you really, really want. The MC will attach a price to the thing you want, and hint at an undesired twist in its nature. If you pay the price, you’ll get what you’re after.

Unknowable
When you lash out physically against someone, on a 10 up, they lose 1 String on you. • On a 7-9, add to your list of options: they lose 1 String on you.

Sex Move
When you have sex, the dark power loses a String on you and gains a String on whoever you had sex with.

Darkest Self
You can’t get what you need, anymore. The world has left you cold and alone, shivering in the wake of your own addictions. The dark power will make some open-ended demands of you, and it’ll promise you some lucrative (and perhaps volatile) things in return. Every demand you fulfill brings you a little closer to feeling whole again, to rekindling the fire in your heart. Whenever you fulfill those demands, remove a String it holds on you. You escape your Darkest Self when the dark power has no more Strings on you, or when you agree to an even worse bargain with an even more dangerous dark power.

Your Backstory
You owe debts. Give away 3 Strings, divided any way you like between the dark power and the other characters.
Someone thinks they can save you. Gain a String on them

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Sep 10, 2019

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice

Monteblanc went down bitter a-f. But you better believe they had it coming.

That glorious night at the Factory, where the old twig was at last burnt’ into breast, the ribbon wrapped ‘round raw knuckles. Where at some point between hearing Lulu’s shin crack dimly between concrete and aluminum, and my blood-thickened knee freeing up real estate between Marco’s gums, I realized, finally, where I had always belonged: at the Tippy Top. And no one, not even the longest running Hold, could keep me down any longer. Of course, as predicted the next week those limp dick racists broke code and retaliated off turf. Sweeping those sentient sacks of smoking poo poo from our streets turned into a full-time job after that.

I anticipated the blow back, of course. Sorted, naturally. But no flip settles without some dust. Culver came back to the Den one night, and at first I thought he had a fist full of rubber bands. Turned out it was half of some grunt’s face. Had to swallow twice to gulp down the vomit (its bad form to blow chunks in front of the House). Took me a few months to pull him back out of bars. Now, everyone knows if you want to front a gang, sometimes you gotta gaze into that abyss, and sometimes that bitch-rear end abyss wants to roll all over your yard, colors out. It’s all solid… But, gently caress me, if cleanup isn’t half the job.

The other half, as I figure it, is domain over sixty percent of the designer drug currents in town. If that’s not a number you can believe, good. It’s better that way. The lot behind the old school greenhouse is basically a sovereign nation as far as anyone’s concerned. It helps having a town council member in your pocket, and that the prospect of a trip to Happy Valley prison makes white collar balls wither like freeze dried grapes. With the right connects, the right inner circle, and the right… touch, the lifestyle can come easy enough. What’s hard is waiting for that other shoe to drop. When’s the next band of bangers gonna bite? Monteblanc is down, but they’re never out. Marco’s little sister Lexie is too hot-blooded to look away while we get all cozy in the VIP lines. She’s gonna look to get starred-up, and that’s a mess I can truly do without. Blood is sticky. Then you’ve got the Bordeaux set -- real up and comers. They are new to the Hold scene, but they’ve somehow got enough scrape to coast along pretty static-free, which bugs because no one climbs to #2 in this town without some attrition. It’s obvious they’re old money, but damned if I know from where. DeQuan tells me he smells traffic, their Faces are real quiet and passive-like, which is unusual for a prep clique. Cyrille is the front, and he’s always early for tribute; even pays a week in advance, which just makes me think he’s loving with me. Lately my schedules looking breezy, so those cardigan cunts are my next project.

Whatever comes, I’m ready for it. I didn’t fight my way through these hordes of hungry have-nots for nothing. You want a cheese sandwich in Happy Valley you better be prepared to bleed. Nowadays when I come home at night, mom doesn’t look at me with pity anymore. She doesn’t stay up worried about how she’ll make rent, or what creep will come knocking next to collect. I like her smile, and I plan to keep it around as long as I am. I built our name back up from the ashes, where my worthless father left it. I am the antithesis to his failure, and the savior this town needs. The Del Bryant name is known for brutality, but also for honor. We don’t break code – we don’t need to. Every fight, gently caress or fix going down at this school is on our radar, and you don’t need to worry about how. Just know that if you play by our rules, you’ll get a fair shake, which is better than what you’ll get with any other Hold – trust me.

Now… about that pledge.

pre:

Name: Brittany Del Bryant (the Queen)

Look: domineering, captivating eyes

Origin: most dangerous person around

Stats

Hot: 1
Volatile: 0
Dark: -1

Moves

The Clique 
You’re at the head of the toughest, coolest, most powerful clique around. They count as a gang. Choose one of the following strengths for your gang:

[*] they’re connected (with money and designer drugs)

Bought Loyalty 
You can give an NPC a String against you to add 2 to your manipulate an NPC roll against them. (You can only choose to do so before rolling.)

Backstory

Hold (Gang) Members

Culver: Tall, barrel-chested footballer from a hard luck family. Russian lineage. Daddy issues. Known to lose his cool easily.

DeQuan: Brittany’s ears in the halls and on the street. Once-victim of a racially-motivated attack perpetrated by some of Monteblanc’s bangers.
Loves to draw and is thus the gang’s de facto tagger. Hates newspaper comics.

Darling: Handler assigned to a delicate connect for the gang. Plays drums in a local band. Trans. Has occasional flings with Brittany.

suicide4sexbots fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Sep 13, 2019

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Billie Odynom, The Ghoul

Hey, it's your girl Billie. The bridge troll. Ha! I'm just joshing ya, I'm not a troll. I'm something worse. And not just depending on who you ask. I'll uh, give you the short version. It's not really a fun story and God knows this town desperately needs some fun.
I'm trans. If you didn't already guess from my sultry husky voice and frame like a refrigerator. Mom found a skirt under my mattress and there was a lot of shouting and a steak knife got involved when pops stepped in. After I bit and clawed my way out of there the shithead decides to follow me out waving his gun. Well civil war 2 came early because he actually shot the drat thing when I told him to give himself a lead enema. He scurried off back into the house making GBS threads himself when I hit the dirt. Realized what he'd had done. Oh he didn't regret it none. Those sort never do. Only that they finally going to eat poo poo over their bull. Well he's lucky because I picked my rear end up and walked to the doctor's office.

I don't know if it's more or less impressive that I hoofed it with a gunshot in my chest now knowing it was instantly fatal. Yeah uh, caught it in the heart. Lucky shot, no way pops can aim for poo poo. All he knows how to do is guzzle bread flavor lacroix and get replaced by robots. So ya girl's heartless. Doctor Levee's got it in a jar on her desk. Right getting ahead of myself. So good luck after bad the local doc's seen all sorts of poo poo. Said she's like me. Way less excited about that when I realized she meant the living dead part. Vampire or something? Honestly I don't care. Never asked. Don't care what I am now either. I already figured out the only thing that I need.

So now I live under the bridge. Wasn't joking about that part. Got a sweet set up. I grow weed to pay the bills. And the cops ignore me because it means they don't have to clean junkies out of the ditch. Oh they still stumble on down here all hosed up on percs or whatever for their last nap. Hey, girl's gotta eat. And what's one less month of sleepwalking through life for them? No one even comes looking for them, really. People already given up on them. On everything around here, really. It's not too bad, once you admit it. I've never been more alive, since I died. Everyone thinks you need to force meaning onto life, and end up not even living it. Mom has religion. Lotta people in town have religion. But most, like pops, don't have it like mom. Did her no favors though. Her kids are in jail or a queer mess. Now she's stuck in that house with just pops. Rip. You know, maybe I am possessed by a demon or some poo poo like she says. Well I'll have fun in skirts in hell.

Now 'scuse me while I smoke a bowl and forget about all of that again.

quote:

Name: Billie Odynom

Look: Striking, Hungry Eyes

Origin: Resurrected

Volatile: 2
Dark: -1

The Hunger
You have a Hunger for: flesh.
When you heedlessly pursue a Hunger, add 1 to rolls. When you ignore a feeding opportunity, roll to hold steady

Ending
You remember how you died. When you tell someone about it, give them the Condition morbid, and roll to turn them on

Satiety
When you satiate a Hunger, choose one: } heal one harm; } remove a Condition; } mark experience; } carry 1 forward.

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, add “having sex with [this person]” as an additional Hunger. If you already have this Hunger, mark experience.

Darkest Self
You will maim, kill and destroy anything in between you and the nearest object of your hunger. You will feed relentlessly. You escape your Darkest Self when someone restrains you or fends you off for long enough for you to regain your composure – at least thirty or forty minutes.

Your Backstory
Someone reminded you what love was, when you thought that death had stolen it away from you forever.
Give them 2 Strings.
Did anyone watch you die, or watch you come back to life? If so, you both gain 2 Strings on each other.

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Sep 6, 2019

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Corrina Happy, the Mortal

Before you ask... yeah, it's my real name. Or at least that's Daddy's last name. Dunno if our name's why it's called Happy Valley but he sure likes to think it is. He owns the Happy Cappuccino franchise and he's a member of city council, so we've got a lot of clout...

Which really, really sucks. The world is dying around us, and what am I doing? Drinking hot cocoa and steamers in commercials while Daddy hooks the town on caffeine. It's embarrassing! He gives me punch cards whenever I go outside in case someone recognizes me, and they always do. I can't even go out with anyone until he meets them and gives me his approval. I want to do something without feeling like I've always got eyes on me. I can't breathe...

How much do you think I get asked in school if I'm dating someone? No, don't even answer that. You know whatever you say it going to be way, way lower than the truth. The truth is, I don't even, like, want to date anyone in this dumb school. Everyone's so boring... and they all treat me so weird. I'm trying to be normal, but to them I'm Little Miss Happy. I have no life of my own. I hate it...

The only thing that keeps me from running away, from destroying this whole stupid town and getting the gently caress out of Ohio... is them. Now, this has to be secret, okay? Daddy doesn't know, and neither can anyone else...

I am seeing someone. They're the only thing that makes me, really... Happy.

quote:

Name: Corrina Happy

Hot 1, Cold 0, Volatile -1, Dark 1

Look: Displaced, darting eyes
Origin: Your barista's kid

True Love: You always have exactly one lover. The first is chosen during your backstory. If you ever fall in love with someone else instead, give them a String and they become your new lover. You always carry 1 forward to earning your lover's heart or fancy.

Mess With Me, Mess With Him: When you use your lover's name as a threat, add 2 to your roll to shut someone down or hold steady. Your lover gains a String on you.

Entrenched: If you and another character have a total of 5 or more Strings on one another, gain 1 to all rolls against them.

Sex Move: When you have sex with someone, trigger their Darkest Self.

Darkest Self: Nobody understands you, or even wants to. They’d rather you disappear. Well, you’re not going to disappear. You’re going to make life a living hell for them. You’ll betray the wicked to the judges, the weak to the executioners. You’ll pit humans and supernaturals against one another, until everyone looks like monsters. Only seeing the pain that you’re causing your lover will let you escape your Darkest Self.

Backstory:
The Mortal always declares their backstory last. Declare one person to be your lover. Give them three Strings on you. Take one String on them.

Double May Care fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 7, 2019

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Paisley Severance the Queen

Who among your clique's friends realizes that something's up with them and what are they doing about it?

Has your dad noticed that you've made wealthy friends who are willing to just give you stuff? What does he make of it, or how do you hide it from him?

Now that you have several of the rich kids under your control, what do you plan to do next?

Kalhua Summers the Fae

Did you always know what you are, or was it something you discovered recently?

Who helps you stay anchored to this world and what are they like?

What's the worst time someone broke a promise to you, and what did you do about it?

Lee Dae Seong the Vampire

Are any of the weaknesses of gangsi in folklore actually true?

What will a kingdom in Happy Valley look like?

Who here is interested in you and why?

Luna Lovell the Werewolf

What's the Moon like and what does it offer you?

What did Ashlynn do to get revenge on you?

What's the best thing about the changes happening to you? What's the worst?

Thea Sharpe the Witch

What kind of people deserve to have hexes put on them?

What are the people on the magic forum like, and how do they look on using magic like this?

Who was your boyfriend and what did he do once Becky had her freak out?

What are some ways people can get rid of a hex or protect themselves from your magic?

Brittany Del Bryant the Queen

How are you keeping the police off your back?

Who do you owe a favor to, and for what?

Why do you need to keep an eye on what Darling gets up to?

Billie Odynom the Ghoul

How did you find out you need flesh, and what did you feel like after the first time you killed and ate someone?

Does Dr. Levee know about you eating people, and does she follow up on you nowadays?

Who among the homeless that sleep near you would you never eat?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

quote:

Are any of the weaknesses of gangsi in folklore actually true?

Ugh, this again? Look - like anything, there's a bunch right and a bunch wrong.

All you really need to know is that we aren't Dracula. That dude is super lame and creepy - we're badass. Gangsi, we're kinda like spirit vampires. We don't have to drink blood to take in another's spirit, but it does help. And we don't make thralls or whatever they're called - if we actually go far enough to drain your whole spirit, you just die.

As for weaknesses - mirrors, peaches, not much else. The sun hurts sometimes but it's more just like a bad sunburn if I stay in it for too long. Why, you gonna try something?

quote:

What will a kingdom in Happy Valley look like?

Oh, you want the inside scoop? Well, if you really gotta know - it's all about power. I don't give a poo poo about money like my parents, that's their thing and look at where it's gotten them. No, I'm thinking my kingdom will run off my social grace, ya know? Kill 'em with kindness. Be the popular kid, the lead in the play, all-star athlete, the school president. Be the one giving commands, or better yet, have people do my bidding without even having to ask. I start with the students, work up to the teachers, then start to take over the town. This is a perfect tiny little playground before I graduate onto bigger things, right?

quote:

Who here is interested in you and why?

Miss Jenna Thomas. Young, a bit ditzy and naive, but basically the only teacher at this school keeping up the theater program. She was desperate for men to audition and I was more than happy to give her a reason to owe me a favor. I think the play this semester is The Tempest. I think my character is named Prospro? Shakespeare was a weirdo, poo poo.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

quote:

Luna Lovell the Werewolf

What's the Moon like and what does it offer you?

What does Moon like or what is Moon like? Trick question, doesn't matter, I don't know. It's not human and doesn't speak English or any of the Spanish I know, it sort of makes sounds in my head that aren't words but make me feel things. Less communication and more...listening to a song in a language you don't understand, or trying to read in a dream. I guess it must be sad or lonely, because that's what it makes me feel. Just a big cold isolated rock, floating a million miles away and desperate to be spoken to or touched. Maybe that's what it's offering, never having to be alone. As long as I'm prepared to listen, Moon can be part of things here on Earth and I get...well, a voice in my head. That I can't understand. And some magic stuff, and maybe I turn into a beast and gently caress things up sometimes.

quote:

What did Ashlynn do to get revenge on you?

When the team dropped me there was an agreement to keep things confidential - not a good look for the coach or the school to have the young ladies hurting each other, right? So I leave the team for 'personal reasons', Ashlynn gets her nosejob paid for by the school's insurance, everyone's happy. Except sleeping with my boyfriend (I guess he was? whatever) and taunting me with it until I hit her and got kicked out apparently isn't enough. She somehow got hold of and leaked the assessment the school counselor made of me, which recommended I be screened for showing symptoms of psychosis. Really loving great, love to have half the assholes in town calling me 'Loony' like it wasn't old when I was 5. Swear to God I'd change my name if I thought it would help, but Mom would probably have a real breakdown if I tried. She loves those lovely books so much. Anyway, gently caress Ashlynn. She's come for me twice now, I'm still standing. When I'm done with her...we'll see.

quote:

What's the best thing about the changes happening to you? What's the worst?

Oh man...when it's good, it's amazing. When I can feel Moon on me, even when it's eclipsed or new or whatever, I feel invincible, like I can do anything. And hell, I sort of can! Like I can see perfectly in the dark, run faster than a horse, or take a bullet! Well, I haven't been shot, but I feel like I could be! Like there's nothing to be afraid of, and I can touch the world without being touched. It's peaceful and exhilarating at the same time. When it's bad...well, there's the shredded clothes, the blackouts, the intense mood swings and the nagging suspicion that I'm just crazy. Probably the thing that makes me think it's real and at the same time sucks is the smell and hearing. Super attuned senses should be awesome, right? Yeah no, humanity has no idea how good lacking the ability to smell farts from like, a mile away is. Or hearing people in thin walled houses arguing, or crying, or loving...it's gross and invasive and It's taken forever to try and work out how to stop or ignore it. Whole reason I starting smoking was to try and dull the edge, just to help me sleep.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Jay Brewer the Witch

Do you know what it's like to be the smartest person in the class? How about being new in town because your family actually moved HERE for their work? What about when your parents are some of the only people with money in town? Now take all that and add the fact that I'm black in one of the whitest states in the Union.

Yeah, I'm real popular around here, let me tell you.

Since I don't get invited to go cow-tipping or whatever the yokels around here do for fun, I spend most of my free time reading and volunteering (gotta pad that resume for college). Mom and dad have a huge library that basically got its own U-Hall when we moved down here, so I'm not going to run short of books any time soon. And you know what? They don't even know the half of what's in there. I mean, my mom's a sociologist, so a book about the history of witchcraft seems reasonable. And one boring, rainy day, I found a sheet of vellium inside. And thank God it was such a boring, rainy day, or I may not have tried it.

It was real. Real magic, in my family library. And neither of my parents had any idea.

That doesn't change the fact that I'm stuck here, though. No spell to just fast forward until I can get out of here, though. But I've got my plans. I've got the grades for any of the Ivys, and I've been polishing up a personal essay for over a year now.

And after that, the skies the limit.

quote:

Name: Jay Brewer

Look: Guarded, Calculating Eyes

Origin: Dabbler

Stats

Cold: 2
Volatile: -1
Dark: 1

Moves

Sympathetic Tokens

You gain power from sympathetic tokens - items of personal significance that you take from others. Each sympathetic token counts as a String.

Bide My Time
If you’ve got a sympathetic token against someone, add 1 to all rolls to hold steady against their actions or to run away from them.

Hex-Casting

You can cast Hexes. Choose two that you know. To cast them, either expend a sympathetic token during a secret ritual, or meet the target’s gaze and chant at them in
tongues. Then roll with dark. On a 10 up, the Hex works,and can easily be reversed. On a 7-9, it works but choose one:
the casting does you 1 harm;
the Hex has unexpected side effects;
trigger your Darkest Self.

Ring of Lies
Whenever the person attempts to lie, they hear a piercing ringing noise. Big lies will often make their knees buckle and disorient them. Severe lies can cause harm or even brain damage.

Wither
The person loses all of their hair, or their teeth start rotting and falling out, or their period comes and it comes by the bucketful, or their skin gets all sickly yellow and spotty. Whatever the specifics, it’s bad.

Sex Move
After sex, you can take a sympathetic token from them. They know about it, and it’s cool.

Darkest Self

The time for subtlety and patience is over. You’re too powerful to put up with their garbage any longer. You hex anyone who slights you. All of your hexes have unexpected side effects, and are more effective than you are comfortable with. To escape your Darkest Self, you must offer peace to the one you have hurt the most.

Backstory

One of the others caught you rummaging through their friend’s stuff, but kept quiet. They get a String on you.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Heliotrope posted:

Paisley Severance the Queen

Who among your clique's friends realizes that something's up with them and what are they doing about it?

Winter's former clique, the drama kids, are probably the most active in sussing out the changes I've made as the year has progressed. If you ask me, it makes them seem more paranoid than anything. Krystal, her former best hand, tends to blatantly attempt to engineer events to separate us. Most of her ploys are frankly childish, since she thinks that I'm some sort of... I don't know, huckster, rather than someone of note.

Winter has seen the royalty in me. Attempts to discredit me in front of her will simply drive her deeper into my embrace. I'd expect no shortage of attempts to win her back over with promises of starring roles and appeals to her vanity, but I'd also expect matters to escalate as those feeble attempts fall flat. Krystal is quite persistent. Perhaps she'll join my court sooner than not.

quote:

Has your dad noticed that you've made wealthy friends who are willing to just give you stuff? What does he make of it, or how do you hide it from him?

He's certainly noticed that I'm dressing better and not home near as much, though I doubt he suspects I've formed a group that makes me financially independent from his drunken grasp. If I had to guess what he thinks, it's probably something crass. That I'm selling my body, perhaps, or I've discovered some rich idiot online who's into financial domination. Better he think that then the truth. I'll leave a touch of cash around where he can "steal it" from me, enough to keep him in pain killers and cheap whiskey for the foreseeable future.

Past that, I tend to spend most of my free time with the members of my court. Rich parents are about as out of touch as my own, after all, and with Winter providing the proper attire for those occasions when they are around... well, suffice to say they may not think I'm one of them, but I have enough apparent class to pass inspection as the right sort of person.

quote:

Now that you have several of the rich kids under your control, what do you plan to do next?

It's something I haven't quite nailed down, if I'm being entirely honest. On the one hand, it's probably wise to extend my network into more traditional power structures. Your police and politicians, say. On the other... I don't want to expand too quickly. School is easy, comfortable in a way. It's something that I'm intimately familiar with and keeping my subjects largely off the radar is very doable. What do I know about the tangled small town bureaucracy of Happy Valley?

So, for the moment, I'm content to recruit within my fiefdom. I have resources, so now I can focus on courting talented people. Maybe an enforcer or three, some people skilled in procuring information... a consort, perhaps. Once I have the school in my grasp, then I'll feel much more prepared for extending into the town proper. Of course, I'm still new to my abilities. It'll pay to be particular with who I bring into the fold, at least until I have the confidence and experience to deal with anything that comes up.

Though... I must admit, Homecoming is coming up. Why not celebrate the start of my reign with a proper crown? Perhaps that does make the consort the most pressing objective.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

quote:

Did you always know what you are, or was it something you discovered recently?

Well I always knew I was something. Even a kid knows that most other people have memories that go back further than their ninth birthday. And there were the dreams; other kids dream of going to school naked, but I dreamt of endless oceans of black water full of gelid, writhing forms, and the song of the lady beneath the waves.

The final kicker came when I was tfifteen, and one night I woke up and my dad was standing over my bed looking down at me, and he just said “Not mine.” Then he sleepwalked out of my room. Whatever thing has a grip on my parents to make them think I’m their real child, that’s when it started to fade. Ever since then I keep catching them giving me looks out of the corner of their eyes, when they think I’m not paying attention. They don't talk so much anymore, to me or each other.

The rest of the stuff, the stuff about Tiamat? I just know. Same way you know which is your right hand and which is your left.

quote:

Who helps you stay anchored to this world and what are they like?
Oh, that’s my boy Dougie!

Me and Dougie are loving tight. We go billboard bombing every time Dougie can scrape together enough money to buy some paint. Dougie’s a fuckin’ wizard at climbing poo poo. He’s broken his collarbone three times! Dougie’s brother’s a dealer. He promised me he’d score me some good poo poo as soon as his brother got out of jail.

quote:

What's the worst time someone broke a promise to you, and what did you do about it?
poo poo.

Okay, so I used to have this friend named Stephen, a few years back. I was a tomboy, and he was a rich kid, or at least his parents had more money than mine anyway, and we were always loving around in the gravel quarry between our subdivisions, and one day some big kids came by on a dirtbike, poppin’ wheelies and poo poo, and we were in love with the thing. Stephen asked his dad for one for his birthday, which was a couple of months away. His Dad gave him this big talk about responsibility and poo poo, and said that he’d only pay for half of it, if Stephen coughed up the other half. So Stephen said that if I helped him get the money together, he’d split the bike with me.

I stole all kinds of poo poo that summer. Did some work too, but mostly stole. Bein’ not so real, adults are always lookin’ past me when I walk by, which is a neat trick. Short story, we got the money together and Stephen got his dirtbike.

And then he let me ride it one time. He said it was three quarters his, because his dad paid for half of it. I said he’d promised. He said he’d let me ride it sometimes, on Sundays.

Broken promises feel good. They hurt, but it’s a good kind of hurt, y’know? Sexy. Like cinnamon sugar and scalding coffee on your tongue. Every time the laws of Marduk are broken, Tiamat claims a little more of this world, and I could feel it in my fingertips, and I put it into Stephen. I shoved him hard, that day, and the seizure took him before he hit the ground.

Epilepsy. Undiagnosed. He lived, but he’s not allowed to ride a dirtbike anymore.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Heliotrope posted:

Billie Odynom the Ghoul

How did you find out you need flesh, and what did you feel like after the first time you killed and ate someone?

Does Dr. Levee know about you eating people, and does she follow up on you nowadays?

Who among the homeless that sleep near you would you never eat?

Whoa whoa whoa they're killing themselves okay. poo poo if narcan was free I'd let myself starve. Okay, so maybe one or two might have woke back up. We can't say for sure. Slim chances or I'd not have touched them. They're still hosed. It's still borrowed time while this bullshit strangles them. Why let it go to waste? Why torture myself? Now, I'm not sure if I can like starve to ultra death or whatever you want to call second death. Not interested in ever finding out. It's bad enough having to watch all this meat shuffle about with one foot in the grave. Intrusive thoughts were a problem before I died. Now it's bad enough that, well I acted on them. First I just thought I became horny. Haha. I mean, I'd still love to eat some rear end.

So the first some some poor shmuck had his last hit under the bridge I was pretty hosed up over it. I was still figuring a whole lot out and this dude goes and dies in my ditch. He reminded me of pops. Just had that you know, rear end in a top hat slob aura. Probably wasn't out on the street. Just stumbled down my ways on his way to a fix. Over did it cause he was an amateur. Or I'm full of it and my old man looks like a hobo. Anyway it didn't make me feel too bad about the guy. Was pretty sure no one would miss him. There didn't need to be a funeral. Looked like the type to just skip town with another woman. So why let that waste go to waste? Course this is all logic I'm applying after the fact. There really wasn't much thinking between me seeing a consequence free meal and my teeth sinking in. I just knew on an instinctual level to go for it. And whew. I'd think it was the junk still in his veins but downers shouldn't do what happened to me. I've never felt so alive before I was dead. Never so full or comfortable in my own skin. It's like what antidepressants are supposed to do. Even my dysphoria goes away on a bad day. I just got to home someone eats poo poo and dies when I'm having a bad day. Luckily this ghost town in progress has been offering them up. Worst case, no shortage of assholes that'd deserve it.

I uh, didn't give much details to Levee. She seemed to lose interest when I made it clear I wasn't making more zombies or whatever I am. I check in when I get roughed up. As long as I let her keep my heart she'll keep me in one piece. She said she needs it for her phylactery research. I didn't know Levee was a Jewish name. Maybe golems are like zombis? You know, the original Hati myth where you use corpses like robots. Oof if she can use my heart to control me that'd suck rear end pretty bad. I'd try to kill myself I guess. If I could. Hrrn. Going to have to um, figure out what she's planning. I mean she seem's on the up and up. As far as would be or actual mad scientists go. I don't know. Lot's of doctors are assholes. Like lawyers. And teachers. And managers. And priests. And any dipshit that makes a career out of having people under their thumb. Ugh gently caress I need to ask around and find out if she sucks. poo poo poo poo poo poo.

Eh if they already died... I mean, if they're out here is there really anyone who wants to claim the body? Well, there's people I hope don't die. That's close enough right? I'm not the first queer to get kicked to the curb. I spare what herb I can for free or cheap to ease the pain and try to send them somewhere else. Far away from me. I don't want them finding me with a bone sticking out my mouth or some poo poo. God I'd die again if Vivian saw me like that. Naturally she's the one that won't stay away. Vivian lives out her car I figure. She's way more put together looking than anyone else you'll see under the bridge. She does great work with cheap make up. gently caress I'm gay. I love goths. And she loves knives. Her eyes lit up when I pulled mine on that creep. And now she keeps giving me more. Balisongs and poo poo. I learned knife tricks because I got so much time to kill. Never seen her around town like any of the others though. Huh.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Waffleman_, are you reflavouring your two Bargains? I'm not sure which ones you're picking - you get two of the ones listed to the right on your character sheet. It's also be good if you got on the Discord so we can talk about stuff like this off the thread. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, or if you're having a hard time finding the server room and I'll help you figure out what to do.

Right now it looks like Corrina Happy and Jay Brewer are the other two people I need to come up with questions. I'm hoping to do so by Wednesday at the latest, maybe a bit later if Aisling Tierney finishes their sheet.

Everyone else either needs to answer their questions or has done so and so will just need to wait for when I announce which characters are accepted.

If you still want to join, post at least a character concept so I know to wait on you. Friday is the last day for this, but you can let me know if you need extra time.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I did not even notice that there were premade bargains, my bad. Also did not notice the discord link.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Aisling Tierney the Infernal

What is Alice like, and how does she get into contact with you?

What other then becoming a rock star do you want?

What was the last fight you got into?

Corrina Happy the Mortal

What boy is your dad trying to set you up with?

Who do you hang out with, and do you consider them a friend?

Have you ever been in a relationship before? If so, how did it end? If not, what do you imagine it's like?

Jay Brewer the Witch

Who was the first person you cast a spell on, and what happened to them?

What's something you like about Happy Valley?

What do you volunteer for, and how is it going?

What are some ways people can get rid of a hex or protect themselves from magic?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Heliotrope posted:

Thea Sharpe the Witch

What kind of people deserve to have hexes put on them?

People who think they're better than you. I mean have you seen this place? Happy Valley is a dump, anyone with brains and real talent got out a long time ago. But even in our town there are people who think they deserve more than other people, because they're more attractive than you, or because they have money than you. Or they come from one of the "right families" or they go to church every Sunday and pray to some god that clearly doesn't exist else Happy Valley would be a crater by now wiped out for it's hypocrisy. Well i think it's about time those people got a wake up call don't you? I've had enough of being pushed to the bottom by them and it's time I started pushing back now that I have something to even the odds.

quote:

What are the people on the magic forum like, and how do they look on using magic like this?

They're... weird.Magic seems to attract the oddballs, the eccentrics and the outsiders. I don't know if magic makes you that way or they were just like that beforehand. There doesn't seem to be very many normal people like me. As for what they think of using magic? Well there doesn't seem to be any one opinion. Although there are various I suppose groups, there's some who think that magic is just a tool. Then there's the guys who seem to think they're harry potter cosplayers and that magic should only be used for good, then there's this one absolute lunatic who's wants to use magic to live forever somehow. And they're just the guys who stick out. The debate can get pretty... lively at times and anything I post will be taken badly by at least one person. I try not to let it get to me.

quote:

Who was your boyfriend and what did he do once Becky had her freak out?

You mean Matt Stewart? He's really cute, and I was so thrilled when he asked me out. We had a really great thing going for a while but then he started getting a bit distant and weird and he'd stop answering my calls and my texts. In the end he dumped me for that bitch! She totally took him from me and I'm sure it was her who was spreading all those lies about me being clingy and jealous. Because I'm not like that at all! That's why I was so sure that once she was out of the picture he'd come crawling back. But that little whore still has him under her spell somehow. Instead you see he's said "he's going to stick by her and help her work through her issues." and now everyone loves him for it and they're all signing sympathy cards and putting up facebook pages for her.

quote:

What are some ways people can get rid of a hex or protect themselves from your magic?

There's a couple of ways. First of all a hex only lasts a short time. A day at most unless you keep re-applying it. Secondly you need a focusing object and it has to be somehow important to the person you're casting the hex on. A pen that they've used once isn't going to cut it. It has to be a meaningful object and that object has to remain in your possession while you're casting the hex if someone takes it from you then the hex stops working, Finally if you're strong willed enough you can just ignore the effects of a hex. If you see snakes coming out the walls for example but don't react they can't force you to do anything. This doesn't work against every hex but it works well enough.

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice

quote:

How are you keeping the police off your back?

{Brittany chuckles as she delicately lifts the hem of her uniform skirt. The fabric pulls up only a bit, and sitting upon the exposed strip of flesh a wrinkled pack of Camel Crush is revealed. Her fingers flicker across the glint of foil at the top and a single suddenly manifests from behind two of her knuckles. She rests it upon the soft curve of her lower lip, her left cheek still pulled up in a smirk. A metallic clink announces the flashy arrival of a smudged, onyx Zippo, and the flame it bares sparks what, under light, appears now to be a hand-rolled splif. Her drag is brief and sharp, and after she tilts her chin up stiffly.}

You know any cops? I know a few. Most of my education was paid for by the system. Chartered disciplinary schools with see-through bookbag policies and strict, Catholic dress codes. It sucked, but it taught you a bit about discipline. I’m sure you’re wondering by now why I have my set all wear these uniforms in a school that doesn’t require them. To be honest, I’m not entirely sure, but I think it’s a thing that got started when I was banging up lockers at Ira B Correctional Middle School. I guess I was in the third grade when I first heard about the legendary Liam Monteblanc transferring over to High as a sophomore, still rocking his training school blazer and poo poo. It’s been said he put down three varsity starters that day, hosed ‘em up so bad they all got benched for the rest of the season. Probably fake news, but what’s real is that when you look at that year’s Pep photos you’ll notice half a dozen senior dudes sitting around him, all rocking the same look. The next year he was the school’s first Junior Prom King, and his girl was Prom Queen. It fit, of course; by that time the entire school was holding his pocket. The next year he passed Monteblanc’s ribbon down to his Knight, Jericho, who took up the hold name… And who passed it down after two years to his shithead little brother, Marco. The name from the First Front always sticks, ‘cuz even if you’re not family, when you Hold up, you’re blood.

{She stubs the cherry of the joint on her tongue and spits. It disappears as she rolls up her sleeves.} Anyways, the cops have been creepin’ on me since I first learned to turn the only thing I ever got good at into something that could pull me outta the fuckin' meth trap the haves of this town want to lock us into. Happy Valley berries are like so many cow-eyed gargoyles at Ira – they sit in their cattle cars, gnawing gravy rings, oblivious to the poo poo until some sorry punk gets hungry enough to stick up for themselves – then they roll up and stomp the poo poo out of them. Especially black kids. It’s a trend you’ll see all over this town. One day I got tired of Joel McHale and his friends throwing the fire alarm so he could grab my boobs in the hall queue, so I took a stapler with me out into the din of jostling kids and cold clocked him right across the temple. I think I got at least half of the “Swingline” engraving to stick. Then I stapled a tampon to his rear end. I was about to put one under his chin before I got suplexed from behind. Those rear end in a top hat pigs, all of them got demoted by their precinct to juvenile corrections. My head hit linoleum, and I looped out. Woke up with my face shoved into a baseboard, arms ratcheted behind my back, and the familiar taste of copper on my lips.

{Her grin resurfaces and she holds her wrists in front of her, elbows bent loosely. She looks down vacantly at them in a momentary pause. Across both, several striations of scar tissue are visible.} After that, I got zipped just about every other day, see? Each time for dumber and dumber poo poo. Yet Marco and his hoods continued to skip along their merry way just because they were pledged to Monteblanc. Just because most of their fathers went to the same white trash bars as these good old boy, blue lives matter mother fuckers who give decent cops a bad look. Well… that was about the time I learned about the Code, and I decided to make it work for me. I saw enough poo poo get started, even in Middle, to know the lower sets are always churning with scrappers, always trying to wrest their way through that self-hating social thresher, and always getting chewed up and spit out. For us, the only way out was up. I knew a lot of folks who weren’t gonna choke down this lopsided deal: Minorities from outcast families with little hope and thirty percent less stamps than the year before. Queer kids sick of being battered by bullies while being ignored by administrations that want them to pray the gay away. Students who can’t finish their homework because their loving stomach is eating itself. {She absently pulls at the ribbon in her hair and takes a beat to glance over her shoulder at someone shouting in the distance.} I don’t know. When all you get is scraps, that makes you scrapper, don’t it? When I started banging, I made friends. Kept a few of them. When we see poo poo, we say poo poo. Even if it means some other set gets to send it – that’s code. You keep a mash on turf soil – that’s code. Fronts always burn one over their hearts before Red Rover – that’s code. You don’t go mixing grits with jelly – that’s not code, but it’s pretty god drat gross.

Personally, though, I like to hedge my bets. You familiar with mister Timothy Tweet? Ex-superintendent turned wannabee GOP, Super Pac circle-jerker? He used to frat it up with the local LT, hanging onto kegs for dear life, having a laugh about gang rape or whatever. He’s my town council sweetheart, and I’ve got the pocky stick dick pics to prove it. And the best part? He’s never even met me.

quote:

Who do you owe a favor to, and for what?

{She shakes her head and bites the inside of her lip, shifting weight from one hip to another.} Well… you don’t move as much weight as we do without some toughs tryin’ to dip their toes in the big kid’s side of the pool. ‘Couple months ago, not long after Culver got jumped and nearly decapitated some thug, I wanted to blow off some steam, so I went to this dumb rave thing. You know the underground warehouse scene around Lakeside? Near where those tent cities are all tucked up under the bridges at the I-90 cloverleaf. I was getting stupid with this senior chick and got myself keta-spun. I vaguely remember telling her to go stuff herself at some point and wobbling down an alley, trying to find the entrance to this after party that I was sure was hidden somewhere between the trash bags, when I got shoved so hard into a dumpster my rear end left divots. I couldn’t find my feet, but Grady found my neck and jerked me up, real helpful-like. I knew him vaguely, a Rook-boy for the MacDonald set. ‘Bunch of slimy, “Irish-only”, jock goobers. Small-time gonna be small time. Those boys spend far more effort staring at themselves in gym mirrors than on the street, then wonder why they get leftovers. They do get them gains though. I coulda handled two, probably…

{She starts to rub the back of her neck, then seemingly catches herself and conjures up a fresh smoke, popping the filter with a quick flick of her index.} If you’ve ever been tits-deep in a K-hole you’re probably familiar with the drunk-under-water sensation, and if you’re not, just imagine trying to control your limbs with motor-skills equivalent to the amount of control you have over those masochistic grabber-claw games you find at carnivals. I think he said something about cutting him into a street share, but my eyes were watering from inhaling too much body spray at once. I tried telling him his crew’s best chance at pulling bread was under the golden arches of their namesake, but eventually settled (involuntarily) for throwing up on his lovely leather kicks mid-insult. Pretty sure that was about when I got tossed by two of his meatstick thugs onto my back on a mattress of garbage bags, legs wheel-barrowed up over my head. It might have gone a lot worse from there, but thankfully it didn’t. Thom Belden, of all people, came out of loving nowhere and maced the three stooges up while Grady was still fumbling with his belt. He somehow pulled me out of there and got me back home in one piece. He said he just really liked a couple of the artists who came out that night, but who knows. Anyways, I have like a whole new respect for the band clique now, and I haven’t forgotten the favor that he’s due.

quote:

Why do you need to keep an eye on what Darling gets up to?

{Brittany snorts, but her eyebrows slope slightly upwards, and her eyes look a touch softer.}

You can’t help but keep an eye on that girl, but don't let me catch you lookin'. She’s Del Bryant, but she’s also kinda on her own trajectory most of the time, what with the band thing and uh… I guess that flightiness is one of the parts about her that gets me. Not that it’s any of your business – ever. {The Zippo flips up, out and away again in a blur, and the cigarette is smoldering under her red-lit glare.}

She’s the only one Thelo will talk to. He’s our Sass connect, and the only one in town. Every time I swing by with her they have a drat jam sesh for about two hours while I babysit his kids. And by kids I mean six baby goats. It’s a whole thing. I’m pretty sure they’re into some kind of jazz, but it just sounds like noise to me. Anyways, she met him doing her… other business. Darling is company of the highest quality, after all. I don’t try to help her facilitate that, though… not my racket. In fact, I discourage the gently caress out of it. But like I said, she’s got her own idea of freedom; and I’m not her loving keeper. Or anything…

{She glances down at her phone through a curl of smoke, her thumb flicking past a few pictures. She lingers on one as she takes a long drag. In the light of her phone's screen, some of the scars on her wrist seem to angle too acutely to have been left by zip cuffs.}

This town waits. It waits until you’re not looking. That’s when it takes everything.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Heliotrope posted:

Jay Brewer the Witch
Who was the first person you cast a spell on, and what happened to them?
That'd be Mr. Harry Templeton. He's was an English teacher at school, but he's had to take a leave of absence for his health. See, he's the only teacher I had who was giving me bad grades for my amazing work. He always had an excuse, saying things like "The essay was technically competent, but the analysis was shallow," but the reason was clearly he was a bigot who was annoyed that a black newcomer was outshining his favorites. So, when I found a curse to force people to tell the truth in one of mom's books, I was mad enough to do something stupid and useless. Like, say, "curse" a teacher who's been messing with me for no good reason to only tell the truth. The next day when I ask why I got a C+ on my last essay, he says some bullshit about my thesis being weak. Then, he winces, and suddenly sits down. I keep asking him questions, trying to corner him into admitting my essay is good, but he keeps lying about the paper, and so he keeps getting worse. I finally ask him if there's some other reason he gave me a C+. He looks like he's going to blow his top and says, "I'm not a racist."

Then, he keels over, clutching his head. He's wheeled out on a stretcher to the hospital. They say he had a minor stroke, but they can't seem to find anything actually in his head.

That was probably the best day I've had since my family moved here.

Heliotrope posted:

What's something you like about Happy Valley?
Well, mom and dad are happy for one. Mom's a sociologist doing one of those "What's the matter with Kansas?" studies, and dad's a programmer, so he can basically work anywhere with a decent internet connection.

But for me, I really like that I can see the stars out here. Dad got me a telescope as a "Sorry we uprooted your life and stuck you in the middle of nowhere" gift. Don't know if it's true what they say about Ohio and astronauts, but staring up at the stars at night at least lets me forget about the lovely town. Oh, and there's a surprisingly large planetarium/observatory overlooking the valley. Dr. Maria works up there, and she loves giving tours. I bet she hopes she's going to inspire someone to be an astronaut.

Heliotrope posted:

What do you volunteer for, and how is it going?
Unfortunately, Dr. Maria isn't looking for any help at the planetarium, because that would be a pretty good thing to have on the resume. Also, it'd probably be fun, too.

But, I do have a few of the standards. Reading at the library and Habitat for Humanity are going well. Just have to show up and do the work. But... uh... helping at the retirement community is not going so hot. Don't know what I was thinking with that, since I'm just surrounded by old, white people all day long. I'm real close to cursing some of those assholes, but I think people might get suspicious if bigots just start dropping whenever I'm around. So, for now, I'm just keeping my head down for a bit longer until I can manufacture a "scheduling conflict" that prevents me from working there anymore.

Heliotrope posted:

What are some ways people can get rid of a hex or protect themselves from magic?
There's lots of folk remedies to get rid of curses, but the common thread I've found is that it involves ritually purifying yourself in some way. Just taking a shower won't cut it. Things like "bathing in clean spring water" or "using a thorough salt scrub" would probably work. Maybe even an extremely long bath if you've got really nice soap.

As far as avoiding it in the first place, I guess you won't take "don't be an rear end in a top hat who's begging for a curse" as an answer? No? Fine. Well, there's a whole chapter on wards and countercharms that I've been studying in one of mom's other books, but honestly? The only real important part seems to be that magic works a lot better on someone when they don't know what is happening. So, for instance, if I'd told Mr. Templeton that I was going to curse him, and then tried to curse him, it would have been a lot harder. If he knew that someone was going to curse him, then it would be a little harder, but still probably doable.

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Sep 13, 2019

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

quote:

What is Alice like, and how does she get into contact with you?

Alice is my greatest cheerleader. She seems to believe in me so unconditionally. I....I feel like I'm better around her. I don't really deserve a girl like her. She usually contacts me by text message. I've only seen her in person a few times, at shows and stuff. I wonder if she's busy with other clients....I never hear about them. She's pretty proactive, getting me gigs before I even ask about them. She knows I have a clear schedule, heh.

quote:

What other then becoming a rock star do you want?

I just.....I want to get out of town. This....Happy Valley....there's nothing for me here. This is a place people go when their dreams die and wait until they follow suit. I'm not a rural girl. I need to be where the action is, where LIFE is. I've got an application in to OSU, hell, I'll even take Otterbein and take an Uber downtown.

quote:

What was the last fight you got into?

I, well, got into a bit of an argument with Alice. I wanted to take a bit of a break and she got mad at me, saying I wasn't taking things seriously enough. We kinda each raised our voices at each other, but I managed to make her back off. She seems really impatient about this...more than I am.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Sep 14, 2019

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Heliotrope posted:

Corrina Happy the Mortal

What boy is your dad trying to set you up with?

Have you ever been in a relationship before? If so, how did it end? If not, what do you imagine it's like?

Oh god, that is so not what it looks like. Daddy has brought on one of his favorite baristas for this latest batch of commercials. His name's Troy something. Mac? Mc? I dunno. And he has us acting as a couple, ordering drinks and sitting around "acting natural." Which would be fine if it just stayed on-camera, but he wants people to, like, really buy it. So we're going on dates for real at spots Daddy thinks would attract attention. So, don't get me wrong, Troy's cute, but I'm just so tired of getting associated with the Happy Capp that I end up ragging on it the whole date. So does Troy, now that I think of it. He's got a lot of horror stories of really bad customers. We laugh about the whole thing, but it keeps happening. I hope nobody thinks we're actually dating... especially since Troy doesn't know about You-Know-Who.

I have wondered about relationships, now that I'm, like, officially in one. I've only had a few other dates before Troy (and as a reminder, those don't count) that all ended about the same way. Take Adam Tatarov for example. You know Adam? Well, when we were a few years younger, I was hanging out with some then-friends (long story) when they noticed I was staring at him from across the cafeteria. They dared me to ask him out. I did, and he said yes. We went and saw a movie. Wish I could tell you which, but I've firmly blocked out as much as I can about that day. All I can tell you is... I seriously can't stand my last name, because people like Adam make it into dumb pick-up lines.

Needless to say, I walked out and Adam's rumors are very exaggerated.

If I had to guess what a relationship is, I'd say it's like Troy's dates. But it would involve more touching, like holding hands, kissing... doing that. And then we'd live together and give each other the attention we need. You know, I don't need a lot of attention, but I'd like it to be... personal, you know? Something that's just me, and not the girl in the commercial.

quote:

Who do you hang out with, and do you consider them a friend?

Oh yeah, I do have a couple friends... Well, one. Delilah Kant. She's an Ohio native, but she's been all over the U.S. I think her parents are on active duty, or maybe just rich, but she's always talking about her trips to LA, NYC, Toronto (yeah, Canada too). She's nice, but... come on. She's like the living example of that whole Ohio thing. She goes all over, but she somehow always comes back to Happy Valley, Ohio. What the gently caress? She seems actually happy too, but in a bored anxious kind of way. Everything has to get compared to something she's done out of town, and she's always trying out whatever dumb thing she can think of...

She asks me to come along with it too, and honestly that's the only reason I hang out with her... She actually treats me like I'm worth the company. She's really, really grating, but it's alright. She doesn't care who I am, and that makes it all worth it.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Every character was incredible...but will all games comes that part of the recruitment where you have to choose the just four people who make it. I dwelt on this for a while, and eventually came to these four:

Billie Odynom the Ghoul, played by SHY NUDIST GRRL

Jay Brewer the Witch, played by Capfalcon

Luna Lovell the Werewolf, played by thatbastardken

Paisley Severance the Queen, played by Tricky

Post your background options and figure out who knows who and how. You'll probably want to talk this over on Discord, where I might have some questions of my own. Once that's settled we'll do homeroom seating, questions about your classmates, highlights, and then I'll get to work on the OP of the thread and post the link here when it's up.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

quote:

You lack subtlety. Give a String to everyone.

Harsh but fair. I haven't exactly been keeping a low profile, and why should I? Just because some shrink thinks I'm unstable? gently caress that. gently caress them. gently caress you.

quote:

You’ve spent weeks watching someone from a distance. Their scent and mannerisms are unmistakable to you now. Take 2 Strings on them.

Must be exhausting, judging everyone all day. I mean, I get it - you move into a small town and you're smarter and better than everyone who lives there, there's a bunch of racist hicks who'd love to see you snap and start a fight you couldn't win, the most exciting thing to do is stare at the night sky - lots to judge. To be fair you do a good job of playing the shy new kid, keen to fit in and avoid trouble. The thing is, you literally smell like trouble, and secrets, and old books. What I'm curious about is what's going to happen when someone pushes your buttons and whatever machine is behind those big pretty eyes decides to cut loose.

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Sep 18, 2019

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Jay Brewer the Witch

quote:

I stole a fancy lighter from Luna. I've heard she's out of control, and I need something to keep me safe if she comes after me. Surprisingly, it's a beautiful lighter, with an astronaut on the Moon cradling the Earth in their hands.

Also, I mostly keep to myself at school, but even I've noticed that Paisley is the new hotness, which is more than enough reason to get some insurance in the form of a tattered OSU scarf.

quote:

When I was digging through Paisley's stuff inbetween classes, Billie whistled at me from across the room and gave me a little wave. Then, she... just gave me a grin and walked on.

Weird, but she didn't rat me out.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Paisley Severance, the Queen

quote:

Damien, who's dad does some weird cutting-edge pharmacology in Columbus. Killer highs.
Jenna, heir to some old oil family. Very generous, if I ask her to be.
Winter, aspiring fashionista. She has a look for every occasion, which means I have look for every occasion.

quote:

You find Luna threatening. Give them a String on you, and take two Strings on them.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Billie the Ghoul

Someone reminded you what love was, when you thought that death had stolen it away from you forever.
Give them 2 Strings.

-Paisley
The unnatural sway Paisley has influences even the heartless. Much to the chagrin of Billie.

Did anyone watch you die, or watch you come back to life? If so, you both gain 2 Strings on each other.

-Luna
The night owl... wolf had over heard the commotion. Arrived just in time to see Billie going cold on the pavement.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Mr. Templeton used to be the homeroom and English teacher, but he's had to be replaced since he had a stroke. Wesley Cook, a local failed author has taken the position to make ends meet.

code:
[Mr. Cook]

[] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] []
Put yourself (and for Paisley, your clique) where you want and I'll put NPCs in the other seats and ask you questions about them.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Heliotrope posted:

Mr. Templeton used to be the homeroom and English teacher, but he's had to be replaced since he had a stroke. Wesley Cook, a local failed author has taken the position to make ends meet.

code:
[Mr. Cook]

[] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] [Billie]
Put yourself (and for Paisley, your clique) where you want and I'll put NPCs in the other seats and ask you questions about them.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Heliotrope posted:

code:
[Mr. Cook]

[] [] [] [] []
[Luna] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] [Billie]

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

code:
[Mr. Cook]

[] [] [JAY] [] []
[LUNA ] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] [BILLIE]

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

code:
[Mr. Cook]

[] [DAMIEN] [JAY] [JENNA] []
[LUNA] [] [WINTER] [] []
[] [] [PAISLEY] [] [BILLIE]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
code:
[Mr. Cook]

[MAEVE] [DAMIEN] [JAY] [JENNA] [HALE]
[LUNA] [CHRIS] [WINTER] [KRYSTAL] [MARY ANNE]
[BRAYDEN] [ASHLYNN] [PAISLEY] [MARTA] [BILLIE]
Billie Odynom

What did you do the last time Chris Moors tried to steal from you, and why doesn't he still think of you as a threat?

Why does Marta Santiago make you nervous?

Jay Brewer

Why did you try to hex Hale Reynolds and why didn't it work?

What do you make of the fact that Krystal Ledford seems to find you attractive?

Luna Lovell

What strange thing about Maeve Casey have you discovered?

What is Brayden Ridley trying to do so that you won't go after Ashlynn for what she did?

Paisley Severance

Ashlynn Geary has asked for your help in taking down Luna. What was your response?

Why are you interested in bringing Mary Anne Fairburn into your group?

-------------

Billie highlight Paisley

Jay highlight Luna

Luna highlight Jay

Paisley highlight Luna