Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
wrestling is a sport. ballet is nominally a sport. why is there no outlet for people who are really good at hugging to show off their stuff in front of a cheering audience? you could award points based on style and depth of embrace. not to brag but I’ve been hugged by a lot of people in my life and there are definitely some Olympic level huggers out there and some people that oughta stick to hand holding in the minor leagues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You are looking for UFC

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe you can go on Reddit to become a heavyweight championship hugboxer

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Maybe you could pay people to hug competitively and video tape it and then use the tapes to blackmail them and convince those in their community that they were some sort of pervert like in that documentary about tickling.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
https://snugglebuddies.com/

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Interesting scheme for getting laid OP, impressive.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncR1eq8gFZU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
There are these weirdo meetups where strangers meet in tents and huge but you're not even allowed to get a boaner. Sorry but that's just how my boan works :mad:

Anyway should that be allowed in Olympic hugging yes/no? Forcing someone into a boner could be a good winning technique imo.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
what about competitive pegging????

im not afraid to ask the real questions

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Competitive mugging :thunk:

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Mooey Cow posted:

There are these weirdo meetups where strangers meet in tents and huge but you're not even allowed to get a boaner. Sorry but that's just how my boan works :mad:

Anyway should that be allowed in Olympic hugging yes/no? Forcing someone into a boner could be a good winning technique imo.

You can lay inside of a circle with your opponent and then somebody rings the bell, then you aggressively hug each other. First one with a clothed boner loses the competition, but wins our respect for trying their hardest

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm like 99% sure OP stole this idea from a bit of stand up I watched from the late 90s or possibly early 2000s but I can't remember exactly who or when it was. Free hugs to anyone who figures that one out.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
"Surprise sex" was a pretty tasteless joke and this one isn't much better

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

I could actually use a hug right now, a quality one, one that makes you feel warm and that everything is going to be ok. Like hugging a big happy man made of warm pizza.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

great big cardboard tube posted:

I'm like 99% sure OP stole this idea from a bit of stand up I watched from the late 90s or possibly early 2000s but I can't remember exactly who or when it was. Free hugs to anyone who figures that one out.

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job! ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80yjtJFf-v0

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
What if the hugger is really big and muscly and breaks your spine when he aggressively hugs you OP? What then? Who will pay your medical bills?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Good Ol Filbert posted:

I could actually use a hug right now, a quality one, one that makes you feel warm and that everything is going to be ok. Like hugging a big happy man made of warm pizza.

Sorry, I'm actually cold as ice and made of that mushroom that smells like corpse and looks like a dick. I doubt it would be ok at all.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Mooey Cow posted:

Sorry, I'm actually cold as ice and made of that mushroom that smells like corpse and looks like a dick. I doubt it would be ok at all.

*plays piano passionately* You're as cold as ice

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pickwick High posted:

What if the hugger is really big and muscly and breaks your spine when he aggressively hugs you OP? What then? Who will pay your medical bills?

Be careful when hugging bears.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Pickwick High posted:

This is why you have to wear protective padding. I know you think that leather apron is enough to protect you from the pressure of a hug and maybe it was 40 years ago but today's huggers are much bigger and stronger and you need all that padding to avoid being ripped and torn like so many threads.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There's a world record for longest hug. You could try for that, op. There's official rules and everything.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm squeezing your back-tits the entire time and slowly moving my hips like a prom date during a slow dance and we got us a deal.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*me wearing black and white striped uniform inspecting two competitive huggers*

All right, gentlemen. Keep it clean, stay above the belt. LETS GET IT ON!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Like chess boxing but it's hugging and race war

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Literally A Person posted:

*me wearing black and white striped uniform inspecting two competitive huggers*

All right, gentlemen. Keep it clean, stay above the belt. LETS GET IT ON!

the bell sounds: ring a ding ding

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*wearing a brown suit sitting at a table with my partner, the other official, reading from a thick black book together*

"No, actually there is a rule that forbids dogs from Competitive Hugging. Sorry, guys."

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.

Les Os posted:

wrestling is a sport. ballet is nominally a sport. why is there no outlet for people who are really good at hugging to show off their stuff in front of a cheering audience? you could award points based on style and depth of embrace. not to brag but I’ve been hugged by a lot of people in my life and there are definitely some Olympic level huggers out there and some people that oughta stick to hand holding in the minor leagues

Pop quiz, hotshot. I'm coming at you at 3mph with one arm high and one arm low. The sun is in your eyes. What do you do? What. Do. You. Do.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It's called Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Get to your local gym and start cuddling OP!

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
op its called 'grappling' and it's in quite a few contact sports. god op u fucken girly girl

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Shut up and drink like the rest of us.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HhCajvimEw

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

competitive dick sucking

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

You know the guy who has to "win" every hug? Ugh.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Check the oil for the win.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Maybe we should start a GBS league

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Saalkin posted:

Maybe we should start a GBS league

This would turn into competitive pants making GBS threads

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Les Os posted:

There's an episode of south park that did this and butters was a world class talent

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

The ref has thrown a card on the play! Let's see the playback and -- oh, yeah, there it is. Thomson's hands absolutely wandered into Zizek's red zone there. What do you think, Carl?

Well Steve, this is the kind of "mistake" we saw a lot in the co-ed leagues before they were banned. That it's happening here, at the highest level of play in the men's Ultra-Heavyweight division is surprising to saw the least.

Carl, have some comments coming through on Twitter right now. Pizza_Boi_420 says, "deliberate move by Thomson to provoke notorious homophobe Zizek into disqualifying himself with a third unnecessary roughness call. I come here for the hugging not the mind games smh.". Well Pizza Boi, I'll guess we'll see how your theory pans out after this message from Monster Energy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Violence in Boston today as rowdy fans set fire to a car and were dispersed with tear gas after the Boston Bears shocking loss to the New York Clampers in the championship played at the TD Garden. Boston was considered an early favorite with several early points scored in the back-slapping and tenderness events. A surprising reversal took place in the second half when Clamper captain Ronald Doherty remained on the pitch for the duration of the endurance event despite having earlier sustained an injury eerily reminiscent of Curt Schilling's infamous "bloody sock" ordeal in 2004. We cut now to a press conference being held by the BPDs spokesman and sole black police officer.