Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Calenth, I read your posts. Those stories are so cool and I’m insanely jealous. I know someone already asked you for more several years ago, but I’d still love to hear more. Did you ever partake in the indoor sports of poker, chess, pool, and/or pipe collecting with him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

I (book reader) have been watching the show with my non-book reader partner and she absolutely doesn’t know which one is the dragon. She thinks it’s Egwene because before we started watching I told her there is a big hullabaloo going on about the dragon possibly being female.

My favorite scene from the books were the ones with the Aelfinn and Eelfinn. If they don’t include the Finns in this show I will revise my whole opinion.

Also, each episode is better than the last!!!

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Ok, quote this post by midnight Christmas EST if you want this gangtag added to your profile:

Few rules:

if you already have three gangtags you'll have to ask me to wipe one of them to replace it with this one
the gangtag will link back to this thread
Some people have grandfathered code in their profiles, no guarantees if you're one of those but I'll try to avoid loving it up

No way did they actually kill Loial but if they did I’m gonna be PISSED.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Bilirubin posted:

speaking of, how long does it take one normally to read through this series?

Around a year for me.

I remember early into the series thinking “Okay, Rand is obviously the dragon reborn which is bad rear end. Perrin is part wolf which is neat. And all Mat has is this lovely dagger that he’s addicted to.” So I really didn’t think his character was cool at all at first and then hooooly shittt!