Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

death sext posted:

alright folks this is every movie I watched every night this month. if you don't see your favorite spooker on this list It's probably because I watched it last year!

1. Night of the Lepus
2. The changeling (w George c Scott not the other one)
3. Suspiria
4. New suspiria
5. Pumpkinhead
6. Horrors of spider island
7. c.h.u.d.
8. The gate
9. Zombie nightmare
10. A girl walks home alone at night
11. Friday the 13th
12. Parts: a clonus horror
13. Under the shadow
14. The killer shrews
15. The babysitter
16. Chucky
17. Hell house llc
18. Zaat
19. Noroi
20. The last exorcism
21. Samson vs. The vampire women
22. Veronica
23. Lake mungo
24. The golem
25. Exorcist
26. Exorcist 3
27. Midsommar
28. The stuff
29. Tales from the darkside

Tonight and tomorrow:
30. It follows
31. Halloween

nice, nice

any surprises, e.g. unexpectedly good/bad/unintentionally hilarious?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Audition is really hard to watch but for some reason I love it and hire flicks like it. I dunno.

death sext

Manifisto posted:

nice, nice

any surprises, e.g. unexpectedly good/bad/unintentionally hilarious?

of the ones I hadn't seen before, which was the majority of them, I super loved the stuff and I was surprised by how much i liked exorcist 3. i watched 2 last year and yikes (funny tho)

the changeling was excellent and prophecy was weird enough to be delightful

the golem had an interesting premise and when he stabs the rabbi with the shofar and blood spurts out like a fountain I laughed out loud but it was disappointing

oh and I really liked Midsommar but not as much as I like hereditary. these have been my professional reviews!

oh oh and of the ones I have seen before lake mungo is my favorite and it follows is my second favorite 😤

death sext fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Oct 30, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

i recced pumpkinhead in the weedthread a few days ago! so much fun!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

so on hollow weiner I watched the Netflix movie "Eli." I guess it's been getting a bit of buzz, not necessarily "favorable" buzz but buzz all the same

overall I liked it but I can see where some of the commentary comes from

BUT but but, although I did not necessarily find the movie . . . well, overall "satisfying," on first blush . . . I came across a web site giving an extremely plausible reading of what it was "about," and I have to say with that perspective I feel much more favorable about the movie. in that reading, it's doing something quite clever, which (unfortunately) I did not pick up on.

rather than spoiling, I'll just suggest you watch and draw your own conclusions. I guess I'd be happy to post the link to the analysis or pm it or whatever, if people like.

ty nesamdoom!