Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_IQA9Zbow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7M3EEHYkJ0

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I live in Montana where there still are actual cowboys and ranchers and the thought that some of them are weird gay diaper cowboys actually makes me happy for some reason

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me eric church

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
"10 gallon hat, half gallon diaper" is a line sorely missing from this profile. OP, can you message him my suggestion!?

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

numberoneposter posted:

a chonky piss cowboy

A+ user name, especially if you can use the pic from the OP for an avatar.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm the fastest pooper in the west

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dumbass can’t even piss his own diaper. :jerkbag:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Dumbass can’t even piss his own diaper. :jerkbag:

A shameful piss cowboy.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Do it ironically posted:

i mean gently caress that's disgusting but, I guess I'm just getting old, if two dudes just want to piss into each other's diapers and wear them around in their home and they're contributing members of society...well then hell, piss away

They can do it in private but the problem is when they start trying to make it public

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

JK Fresco posted:

They can do it in private but the problem is when they start trying to make it public

Yeah this guy should just go his rural Wyoming piss diaper fetish bar instead of posting an ad on a website like a loving animal.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

how would a piss filled diaper go when you're horse riding and rounding up cattle all day? very irritating i imagine. the chaffing would be something else etc

very unhygienic. kind of a gross thing being a piss cowboy

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

irritated piss cowboys running wild through the back country

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If it fills up you can dump the overflow into the horses diaper.

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
I’m the networking opportunities. Are reusable cloth diapers trendy in the gay diaper cowboy community like the yuppie moms?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Skeleton Ape posted:

I live in Montana where there still are actual cowboys and ranchers and the thought that some of them are weird gay diaper cowboys actually makes me happy for some reason

I can take a solid guess why

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I admit it, im gay

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
You don’t have to be gay to enjoy a dude pissing in your diaper stop gate keeping

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is this the application to get into Westworld

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

JK Fresco posted:

The internet has kind of muddied the waters as to what counts as "making it public". In this case, it's "public" in the sense that anyone with that app could see it, but said app is used by many people to hook up for casual sex (which, depending on their policies regarding fetishes, could place it within the scope of allowable content for that particular app).

...Though if your fetish is popular enough that there are sites dedicated specifically to it, those would likely be a more efficient way to meet other people into that than a general-purpose dating site.

Cockmaster fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 9, 2019

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Cockmaster posted:

The internet has kind of muddied the waters as to what counts as "making it public". In this case, it's "public" in the sense that anyone with that app could see it, but said app is used by many people to hook up for casual sex (which, depending on their policies regarding fetishes, could place it within the scope of allowable content for that particular app).

...Though if your fetish is popular enough that there are sites dedicated specifically to it, those would likely be a more efficient way to meet other people into that than a general-purpose dating site.

When I say public I mean walking around in the street or brought up in casual conversation

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Pee-Haw!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Sheriff Bart get out, I am piss!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hmmm...seems to be missing the "Piss In My Diaper, Pardner" commandment. This needs to be updated.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hmmm...seems to be missing the "Piss In My Diaper, Pardner" commandment. This needs to be updated.

Just One God, and I’m Nuttin Before Him
Pee In Yer Mouth
Pee Yourself At The Sunday Peein’
No Cleanin’
No Peein’ On Another’s Gal
Don’t Drink Pee That Ain’t Yers
No Poopin’ or Fartin’
Don’t Be Wantin’ Yer Neighbors Pampers
Don’t Be Hankerin’ For Yer Buddy’s Piss

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMwFuihX2o

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I feel like this was shared to laugh at, but guy's a baller.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pretty sure "Rawhide Kobayashi" is a direct piss-take of American weebs who call themselves Jason-san and wear kimonos in order to appear more Japanese.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It seems weird to most of us but lots of people in Wyoming are into cowboy stuff

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It seems weird to most of us but lots of people in Wyoming are into cowboy stuff

Same thing in New Mexico.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

AKA Pseudonym posted:

*just stands there peeing into my pants* It's part of my culture

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

I just absolutely lost it at outback steakhouse and I feel like I need to explain myself to my waitress but I don't think she would appreciate the backstory

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Cockmaster posted:

The guy in OP's post wants to wear a diaper full of another dude's piss "all day" which would imply to me that this activity is extending to out on the range, into town, etc

He's a cowboy, he's not gonna just sit at home in his piss diaper playing video games like a loser

Korthal
May 26, 2011

From what I can tell based on the wording, he only wants someone to pee into his diaper if they aren't diaper fetishists themselves. So, what does he want from someone who is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017