Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The film Mama Mia!

i like real women have curves more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
hi im drunk and its barley 7pm

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its ok your day started at 3am

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

marijuanamancer posted:

hey if you only drink 1 - 3 days a week with a break in between its only binging, not alcoholism. if you just drink on the weekends its a recreation activity

What if the drinks are bourbon and I'm having 3-4 every night including weekends?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Video Nasty posted:

What if the drinks are bourbon and I'm having 3-4 every night including weekends?

seems legit? lets party?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

marijuanamancer posted:

its ok your day started at 3am

No I woke up and it was already PM. I'm a piece of poo poo on Friday.

Enjoying the trifecta of poo poo, yet legal, drugs. Caffeine, alcohol, kratom.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face posted:

No I woke up and it was already PM. I'm a piece of poo poo on Friday.

why have you done this

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Video Nasty posted:

that's a habit, not a problem. 3-4 drinks is barely a warmup.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

marijuanamancer posted:

seems legit? lets party?

Come out to Chicago and I'm down.
The Binny's out here told me they were going to stop carrying my favorite bourbon so I started stocking up on it a whole bunch from the area because nobody was buying it except me.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bulleit bourbon is a long walk off a short pier any time you're ready

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

1. What's your best excuse for your hungover behavior at work or at home??
2. What's your best way to get the alcohol in your bloodstream faster??
3. Are you being honest about your alcoholism to your loved ones yet?
4. What's the lowest you've been?

1. Allergies and/or I'm working remote today
2. Shots of 100 proof vodka
3. They know
4. No DUI or anything but I have screamed at my mother and felt bad

Also in this thread share your tips for lying to loved ones and budgeting properly for your addiction. Also share what movies you like for drinking and for hangovers. I like to watch war movies when I'm drinking alone!

If they love you they know already AS in pt 3 above.

Budgeting? I assumed we were all overpaid IT assholes that had ample funds for addictions, katana/video game collections and maybe a couple nice vehicles here and there

Movies? Tremors, Clue, Big Trouble in Little China, you know. The good stuff.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

marijuanamancer posted:

why have you done this

Welp, the only thing I have to do on a normal Friday is cook for the family... but they're not home tonight so I just filled up on string cheese and booze.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Welp, the only thing I have to do on a normal Friday is cook for the family... but they're not home tonight so I just filled up on string cheese and booze.

what kind of string cheese?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

marijuanamancer posted:

what kind of string cheese?

Uhhh... it was a big huge bag from Costco.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just as i suspected

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Also in this thread share your tips for lying to loved ones and budgeting properly for your addiction. Also share what movies you like for drinking and for hangovers. I like to watch war movies when I'm drinking alone!

My loved ones don't notice or at least don't say they notice. Regardless, it's the same end effect.

As for poo poo to watch whilst pissed I find that Achievement Hunter is vastly entertaining when I've got a hangover-in-progress.

marijuanamancer posted:

just as i suspected

What? It's actually pretty good string cheese.

My only regret is my Costco doesn't have liquor :(

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

yeah I eat rear end posted:

is your intent of posting ITT to prove how lame you are because you're doing a great job

Have another drink and tell us about your lovely pathetic life.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

MustardFacial posted:

gently caress off twat.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
The costco string cheese is honestly plasticky and rubbery as hell, one of the things they get wrong. Go to a supermarket and get some actual mozzerella strings.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

MustardFacial posted:

i'll tell your wife all about it later when she leaves you for a real drinker

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Supreme Allah posted:

The costco string cheese is honestly plasticky and rubbery as hell, one of the things they get wrong. Go to a supermarket and get some actual mozzerella strings.

It's the Cheese Heads brand. Idk if that's the Costco store brand one or not.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

All the other drunks pass out or what? This thread was poppin earlier

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

i'll tell your wife all about it later when she leaves you for a real drinker

She doesn't really tolerate milquetoast losers but yeah go ahead.

Besides, real drinkers know how to keep a lid on their emotional demons.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

MustardFacial posted:

You seem like a lovely person.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

MustardFacial posted:

She doesn't really tolerate milquetoast losers

Sorry about your impending divorce mate.

Altair400
Apr 16, 2019

I CASTS THE SPELLS THAT MAKES THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!
1. What's your best excuse for your hungover behavior at work or at home??
2. What's your best way to get the alcohol in your bloodstream faster??
3. Are you being honest about your alcoholism to your loved ones yet?
4. What's the lowest you've been?

1. I don't get hungover. Just horrible anxiety and shakiness. As one user on here put it, I'm a "pro".

2. Gatorade with vodka.

3. Absolutely. I'm a "functioning alcoholic" and I get my stuff done but it's definitely having a toll on my body now that I'm about to hit 30. Plan on using Valium to detox from it at home.

4. About 33 cents short.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

MustardFacial posted:

my lid for my emotional demons is your wife's throat

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

4. Christmas drunk alone eating gross fried chicken as a conscious choice

I did this around 10 years ago but instead of fried chicken I roasted and ate a duck by myself

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm his wife.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Confirming this is true as his wife.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Lmao. You win.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine having a lid for your emotional demons

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

glad to see that the thread quickly devolved into a mix of rambling/angry drunken posts

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I was fond of boilermakers (shot of cheap whiskey and a tallboy can of cheap beer) but you can't go wrong shotgunning a can or torpoedoeing a bottle with a bendy straw for getting it into you faster. Supposedly diet soda has something in it that will get you drunk faster because it helps the alcohol hit your brain faster.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

frogge posted:

I was fond of boilermakers (shot of cheap whiskey and a tallboy can of cheap beer) but you can't go wrong shotgunning a can or torpoedoeing a bottle with a bendy straw for getting it into you faster. Supposedly diet soda has something in it that will get you drunk faster because it helps the alcohol hit your brain faster.

Just put the booze in your rear end.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I'm legit excited. They are building a state liquor store closer to my house. Soon I don't have to drive 35 miles to get anything stronger than 3.2%

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Edgar posted:

I'm legit excited. They are building a state liquor store closer to my house. Soon I don't have to drive 35 miles to get anything stronger than 3.2%

What shitass state do you live in?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

What shitass state do you live in?

The State of Deseret, aka Utah.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

frogge posted:

my favorite drink by far remains a rusty nail. It's 40% liquor mixed iwth other 40% liquor. Can't go wrong with that.

The problem is they are always in the baby bottles, why can't i get a cheap handle of drambuie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I haven't had a drink in 122 days, and I miss it terribly. Not that I need it all the time, I just like, think fondly about our old times together.