Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

1. Tomohiro Ishii
2. PAC
3. SANADA
4. Kota Ibushi
5. Shingo Takagi
6. Fénix
7. Jon Moxley
8. Io Shirai
9. Kazuchika Okada
10. Utami Hayashishita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what happen if someone becomes decidedly inactive during this? do not alter my list

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I accept

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hell yeah. i'm excited about numbers. someone do a simulation tournament of the top 16 or 32 or 64. and a royal rumble. don't forget

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish i included O'Reilly on my list and should have but i don't think about him that often even though i like him a lot. i'm glad you put him on your list.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my two utami friends are good friends On here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this miracle script could deserve its own thread for kicks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No votes to count in this post

Cavauro posted:

1. Tomohiro Ishii
2. PAC
3. SANADA
4. Kota Ibushi
5. Shingo Takagi
6. Fénix
7. Jon Moxley
8. Io Shirai
9. Kazuchika Okada
10. Utami Hayashishita

Original post above vs Script below

quote:

1. Kazuchika Okada
2. PAC
3. SANADA
4. Tomohiro Ishii
5. Kota Ibushi
6. Io Shirai
7. Kyle O'Reilly
8. Sareee
9. Shingo Takagi
10. Tetsuya Naito

Entire original post is in the top 15 of the script. I will remove this if it's confusing to the point of the thread. Surprised I love Naito more than I think, but that's kind of his thing

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Sep 20, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

better shinya hashimoto than The Undertaker

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if using cold lists, at a certain point the script process would have to either become too lengthy for anyone to complete, or totally leave out tons of wrestlers and assume they are worse than everyone that you did make picks for. best to sort all the wrestlers by hand first and then add those names to it, the way it is. though maybe there could be a "favorite inactive/retired wrestlers" poll as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he won't be the guy :(

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What will happen after that?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

Yeah considering recent events I'm not going to be able to focus on the list, (Thanks for the program, it was really helping.) So if you would be able to just put Ishii as my no. 1 that would be my contribution tia.

please count this.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm sorry for letting Almas fare worse than Shawn god drat Spears. I just Don't Watch Him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Good pics.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Daniel Bryan shouldn't be on this list.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thank you for participating in the poll

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm horny to it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hell yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you CHaKKaWaKka. achaKKaWaKkakakaKa. I am mad about the results of every match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like to go to that show very much. the one at the bottom of the previous page. have a look at it. i'll probably edit in a quote of it, for the top of this page. hold on.

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

:siren: The tournament resumes :siren:

I'm going to try to embed these mp4s but you might have to click on them if you want to view the absolute best count out tease in the history of this thread.
Edit: I tried but they didn't show up

First up is Velveteen Dream vs Kota Ibushi,
The guy who tweets to defend Vince McMahon vs The guy who doesn't know who Vince McMahon is

This was a pretty back and forth match, with Ibushi going for big strikes and Dream dropping elbows and doing body slams. It turned into an extended false finish sequence about 10 minutes in after Kota hit two Kami Goye's and then got hit with a Purple Rainmaker. He briefly came back but got hit with another Purple Rainmaker and that was it for Ibushi.

Aja Kong vs Tomohiro Ishii
The Brainbusting Brawler VS The Brainbusting Brawler
It's Aja Kong vs Tomohiro Ishii. Despite being complete opposites, these two are very similar in terms of wrestling style, which is to say any wrestler getting in the ring with either of them finds themselves in a desperate struggle for survival. This was the longest match of the tournament so far at just over 30 minutes, and it was probably the best match of the tournament as well, because Ishii is the best wrestler in the world. Ishii and Kong just went to town on each other's skulls with brainbusters and piledrivers for half an hour. Ishii almost won by count out after hitting a Steiner Screwdriver outside of the ring, but Aja got back in the ring at 19, bringing a chair with her. She struck Ishii with the chair but then he got back up, dropped her on her head, headbutted her and hit a lariat for the victory.

Cody Rhodes vs Nick Gage
Wrestling Royalty VS The King, or "I also just got zelda's horse with the royal bridle/saddle." VS "What is this poo poo supposed to be you guys are hosed up is that an alien"

At 30:34 this is the second longest match of the tournament so far which is exceptional considering Nick Gage was exhausted 3 minutes in. This was another brutal match, although it did not devolve into a death match and there were no weapons used. Nick Gage dropped Cody on his neck multiple times but his lack of conditioning meant that he was never able to capitalize and go for a pin. Also he's got the slowest walk speed in the game and it's hilarious when he's running the ropes. Anyway, after half an hour, Cody hit the Cross Rhodes and then a reverse figure 4 for the tap.

alright. i've done it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're all welcome. I'm glad I can bring you this exciting tournament. expect the next few matches soon