Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

1)Orange Cassidy
I've had more fun watching his matches lately than anyone else's, and watching him evolve from "funny lazy guy/Chuck Taylor's friend" to "genuine Internet sensation" has been really great. He's also becoming one of the best storytellers in wrestling, I think.

2)Chris Jericho
Jericho in the Terry Funk phase of his career is my favorite version of him yet, as he seems to get more entertaining with age.

3)L.A. Park
One of my ideal wrestler archetypes is a fat angry old man who beats up fit young men, and this phase of Park's career has resulted in a lot of fun matches. Plus he does a hell of a spear for a guy in his fifties.

4)Pentagon Jr.
His presence and physical charisma are unparalleled, and he's an extremely talented worker to boot. Guys with that kind of aura are really special and there aren't many of them on the indies.

5)Colt Cabana
What can I say, I like comedy wrestling when it's good and Colt's in-ring style is very different from everyone else's. I like springboard cutters and superkicks as much as the next guy, but the modern indy style is really repetitive and I like that Colt breaks away from that. He's a really talented guy.

6)Chuck Taylor
Another funny guy who can go, but Chuck can REALLY go and it's wonderful to see him making real money after being overlooked for so long.

7)Darby Allin
Darby is a complete loon who might also be the most graceful wrestler I've seen in a long time, and I think he could be AEW's Jeff Hardy with the right booking.

8)Jimmy Havoc
I don't like deathmatch wrestling nearly as much as I used to, but Jimmy has a lot of creative spots in his arsenal and a sense of humor that makes him way more interesting to me than most other deathmatch guys.

9)Su Yung
Her "undead bride" gimmick is cool and she is very believable as an absolute maniac in the ring. Her Fest Wrestling title match against Chuck Taylor in drag is a must-see, in my opinion, and it's what got me into her in the first place.

10)David Starr
Like MJF, Starr understands that heels have to show rear end, and he's also a really good worker on top of that (especially his selling). I've enjoyed every single match of his that I've seen so far and he works well with a pretty wide variety of opponents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU