Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Both expansions taken together are higher quality than the base game but the base game is still excellent. Hearts of Stone has one of the best quests though - Dead Man's Party

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This game is so long I had to look up the master of mirrors on the wiki to find out who he was because I haven’t been to white orchard for 100 hours. I guess I was supposed to remember the weird hobo I talked to for 30 seconds.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This game is so long I had to look up the master of mirrors on the wiki to find out who he was because I haven’t been to white orchard for 100 hours. I guess I was supposed to remember the weird hobo I talked to for 30 seconds.

He shows up in a bunch of other places but that's the only place he's not optional iirc

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The wedding quest in hearts of stone is so cool, but during the dance scene there was this frumpy woman shuffling around in the middle the entire time while Geralt and his partner just kept phasing through her.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The wedding quest in hearts of stone is so cool, but during the dance scene there was this frumpy woman shuffling around in the middle the entire time while Geralt and his partner just kept phasing through her.

Lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

hearts of stone is so so good. I think I am going to rebuy the series on the switch

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

right arm posted:

hearts of stone is so so good. I think I am going to rebuy the series on the switch

Worst way to play wtf

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SpaceAceJase posted:

Worst way to play wtf

No one cares except for you

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just lmfao at not playing the witcher 3 with the high res roach skin that adds a dangling cock and balls with a 10 GB texture

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Witcher 3 on Switch looks cool, they prioritized stable framerate over everything else so it looks like the most ambitious PS2 game of all time

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Switcher 3.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's Two Impzone Posters :D

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I got killed by wolves over and over again and I kept trying to go around them but I’d get distracted by Geralts very nice hair and his horses very nice hair and then I’d just wander back into wolves again. I hope one day I can pick it up again and give it another shot

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
took half a year off and finally just started blood and wine. and it loving rules right off the top, hell yeah

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
blood and wine blew me away because i didn't expect it to be an entirely new map.

i don't know what i expected, but i didn't expect THAT.

witcher 3 owns

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kull the Conqueror posted:

took half a year off and finally just started blood and wine. and it loving rules right off the top, hell yeah

The intro is indeed awesome sauce.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

https://youtu.be/ndl1W4ltcmg

This looks pretty drat good imvho

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

https://youtu.be/ndl1W4ltcmg

This looks pretty drat good imvho

I’m looking forward to it, it looks cool. Maybe it will give me the push I need to finally reread the books and replay TW3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looks deece but it’s weird to hear Geralt have an English accent

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im going to buy thronebreaker the gwent rpg on steam courtesy of based gaben blessing us with 50% off hits like the aforesaid and Player Unkown Battlegrounds, the fortnite/overwatch for adult people with brains

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Looks deece but it’s weird to hear Geralt have an English accent

english accent = fantasy

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

My favorite part of blood and wine is how after a full game of gritty cynical dark fantasy we get to see Geralt dropped into a colorful setting where everyone’s super genuine and earnest and his straight-man character gets to play off people differently

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
this blood and wine music :2bong:

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
the storytelling in this game continues to amaze me. i feel like in any other game, if you and your vampire buddy were sitting down in a cemetery, all you would talk about is plot. but in witcher, they just drink booze and learn about each other

and then right after that is the wight that collects spoons. what a yarn this dlc is

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The spoon stirybwas real good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

The spoon stirybwas real good

That's right, Lyle. :) *spoons applesauce into his mouth* Is very good!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

loll

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Finished b&w. chose to see the ancient vampire (like, how could I not pick that option) and the sisters died.

As much as it’s probably not the most heroic ending, it kind of ruled so I’m good. Story was better than the main game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Finished b&w. chose to see the ancient vampire (like, how could I not pick that option) and the sisters died.

As much as it’s probably not the most heroic ending, it kind of ruled so I’m good. Story was better than the main game

Um, did you get to see fairytale world that part was epic epic for the win

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I dyed my griffon armor all white right before doing that quest so Geralt looked like a based pimp white rabbit in that zone.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

No, if you go the ancient vampire route, you explore a lovely little cave instead.