Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

i also recomend ignoring oils too. going itno your menu every time you fight something to neck a potion and oil your weapon up is stupid. if you dont do that youll have more fun. and if youre on ps4 keep your inventory as empty as possible or it takes like 20 seconds to open lol. well thats all my tips for making the best of the gameplay. enjoy the rest of it which is good

Hurr yeah let me not use the 30% damahe buff against the dipshit ghoats so this terrible combat goes on longer or blast idiots with aard and 1hko them while they flail around for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

julian assflange posted:

Is that the one that you can’t re-do if you lose?

Yes. Well you cant get the cards anyway

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I THINK some of the missable cards are in the expaks now but idk tbh i got the dandelion card first try and there was a big flashing warning sign about the big gwent tournament in novigorad so u know to save be4 u start

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

I started playing this again recently with modding and its sick theres so many little mods that push the immersion further like a cape and hood you can take on and off with a keypress and better facial hair on geralt. a mod that makes the blood more and better and has slow mo in combat for like counters and dodges and finishers, and darker nights so you actually need to use the torch, which is also modded so you can hold it out while on horseback and project its light a bit farther

Starting a new game its cool how you have a big chat with gaunter o dimm as like the first npc and he kind of sets you off on the entire game

MOD IN MFING WEATHER RECATING HORSE BASED AND A MOD THAT LETS YOU SEE EVERYTHING ROACH IS CARRYING ON HIM!!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I also used griffon then cat set until the grypon set bonuses got too epic to ignore

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

You havent bear gwent because theres more cards in hearts of stone and a whole new deck in blood and wine

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im going to buy thronebreaker the gwent rpg on steam courtesy of based gaben blessing us with 50% off hits like the aforesaid and Player Unkown Battlegrounds, the fortnite/overwatch for adult people with brains

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The spoon stirybwas real good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Finished b&w. chose to see the ancient vampire (like, how could I not pick that option) and the sisters died.

As much as it’s probably not the most heroic ending, it kind of ruled so I’m good. Story was better than the main game

Um, did you get to see fairytale world that part was epic epic for the win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

No, if you go the ancient vampire route, you explore a lovely little cave instead.

:gonk: