Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

BiggestOrangeTree posted:

And honestly, would it really be so bad to let cig mine some bitcoin on your machine, they're doing so much for us

CIG should offer this in exchange for ships imo

after all, one cant simply save up to buy them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Experimental Skin posted:

With as many glitches, so its a win. At least until it drives you backwards into a dam...

I lost all respect for Teslas when my local window salesman needed to reverse for three times to turn around to get out of my slighty icy driveway, which is almost level. Like a car from 1900 would just drive backwards, ezpz

Sadly i watched it happen from inside the house, would have been glorious to stand outside and go full bystander

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013

And honestly, would it really be so bad to let cig mine some bitcoin on your machine, they're doing so much for us

Chris is personally bankrolling these servers with his Wing Commander movie proceeds and I think we all owe it to him to chip in a little

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
That’s a pretty hefty $7.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://packaged-media.redd.it/2gz8...3d41c80a614#t=0

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

MedicineHut posted:

the crappy new flight model basically everyone is melting down about in spectrum.

You need to give it time. I'm sure eventually they'll enjoy the new mechanics by which I mean dissenters will be reeducated.

When you're under a mountain of debt and you've been evicted and everyone you know has cut your out of their lives you can look at them and say: I held the mine

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Commandos waiting as the patch is about to drop... postponed... about to drop... postponed... about to drop...

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

FishMcCool posted:

Commandos waiting as the patch is about to drop... postponed... about to drop... postponed... about to drop...

I heard the gray one jettisoned a cargo of humans to avoid a space fine, sad!

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
jettison
verb
1. To have an object clip through your ship into space in the BDSSE

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

FishMcCool posted:

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

:gary:

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:

:perfect:

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cutedge
Mar 13, 2006

How can we lose so much more than we had before

Star Citizen: would you be willing to lend your processing power to CIG :patriot:

Answer the call citizens