Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«840 »
Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Chocobo posted:

So, just to be clear, since CIG declared themselves to be black allies, they've surely taken a zero tolerance stance on racism and have banned the racists from their forums and refunded their pledges, right?

quote:

Oh, it's Malakie. Of course it loving is...

quote:

There are a few more in Evocati just like him and wish they would kick him out. They are the reason CIG created a room to allow them to scream into the void. They also don't seem to have a life outside of SC. They are in there chatting 24/7. Evocati test chat has become a hell of alot better now we can easily ignore them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beet Wagon posted:

Immediately posted on the star citizen subreddit lmao

https://i.imgur.com/wz66m9s.mp4

Oh good. So it's landing on a planet from the new Star Control game. I loved that mini game.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

MilesK posted:

Even before covid broke out, I've struggled with my mental health.

I'm Autistic, ADHD, and have CPTSD, so my outlook on life has always been pretty critical, scattered, and negative.

When covid broke out I made a buddy locally online who loves Star Citizen as much as I do. I didn't have much cause to play on my own, and didn't really know a huge amount about what to do since adventuring alone is inherently and undeniably a sad experience.

Since then, Me and my buddies have gotten fully immersed, I read every blog post, every road map update, I spend my time split between the subreddit, facebook groups, discord chats, and spectrum and I LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT!

This community and game is such an amazing thing for someone like me, because I can let my autism run wild with it's obsessive natures, and everyone in the community is like "THAT'S AWESOME, check out this cool thing you can do as well" and it leads to adventure after adventure.

Star Citizen gives me something to be excited about, something to look forward to, something to take part in, and something to help build and I am so thankful for it's existence.

I know we talk a lot about bugs and server disconnects and how long it's taking them, but I just wanted to take a moment to recognize the community around it. You guys loving rule.

See you in the verse <3
am i supposed to laugh at this? i feel a mix of and

i hope he enjoys his time posting about the game as much as everyone in this thread.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

I hope Star Citizen are freaking out about Elite.

A years old game.

That's often on sale for less than $10 because it's so loving old.

And the devs actually keep supporting it with new content because they're not the most incapable development studio known to man.

Cig is probably that studio, thanks to the level of greed and hubris and the lack of content from them.

The Titanic fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jun 6, 2020

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

sebmojo posted:

same, friend.

free at last, i'm free at last.

Would have been somewhat interesting to play with a goon. But honestly just trying to play it was a chore.

I wish them the best. Maybe next season I'll come around again or I'll win a ship in a contest I never try for and go all out with the fidelity. I want to open and close drawers nonstop as gameplay.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

The Titanic posted:

Oh good. So it's landing on a planet from the new Star Control game. I loved that mini game.
poo poo I forgot about that one. That's from the Bees guy, right? Was it any good?

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

/raffle

Bumble He
Jul 1, 2018

Awesome! posted:

am i supposed to laugh at this? i feel a mix of and

i hope he enjoys his time posting about the game as much as everyone in this thread.

i think what this guy is doing is all cool & good.
i just hope that he bought a starter package and no more.

certainly cig would not take advantage of this type of person?

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Pro click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU4wyPjHPuU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Bumble He posted:

i think what this guy is doing is all cool & good.
i just hope that he bought a starter package and no more.

certainly cig would not take advantage of this type of person?

Last King
Sep 29, 2007

In corporate R'lyeh, Cthulhu works you.

Fun Shoe

The Titanic posted:

Would have been somewhat interesting to play with a goon. But honestly just trying to play it was a chore.

I wish them the best. Maybe next season I'll come around again or I'll win a ship in a contest I never try for and go all out with the fidelity. I want to open and close drawers nonstop as gameplay.

if you need a really good space sim fix (and aren't put off by 2d), you should check out star sector (https://fractalsoftworks.com/) for real.

great game, actually a small indie team(!), and an active community with lots of mods. i've wasted prolly 100+ hours in it alone.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

It's just a pledge bro!

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

I wonder what he's playing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J377tKsMF0I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Lol

«840 »