Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

dieselfruit posted:

https://twitter.com/SandiGardiner/status/1407923579463761922?s=19

"Oh ok, uhh you glitched..." -Chris Roberts, Genius, 5 seconds into the first public video of him playing his magnum opus in years

I shouldn’t need to point out that sandi isn’t even in this video (or filming it for that matter).

Ridiculous sham through and through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Looking back, the photo she posted WAS the proof of life, she only ever promised "a short video" after 1k likes. Which is still weird and dumb.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
That is a pretty pathetic video. But I guess it's par for the course.

I'm not sure what kind of laptop would run Star Citizen well enough, and I also don't know anybody who's not a streamer who has an led keyboard and works on it while it is in demo mode.

Pity they didn't show the screens. I guess you just have to believe real hard.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

the video is 7 seconds because this was the 5th take and the game crashed for the 6th time shortly after

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Daztek posted:

the video is 7 seconds because this was the 5th take and the game crashed for the 6th time shortly after

Wow was there a stability patch

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Bumble He posted:

now one thing you CAN be proud of is being a rear-admiral in starcitizen hands down
admire my rear, m'lord

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Dwesa posted:

Indeed. Unless you want to chop limbs off people, castrate them so they'll be more obedient and stick them into boxes.

Whoops, accidentally clicked on the Crusader Kings thread

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Eric the Mauve posted:

Whoops, accidentally clicked on the Crusader Kings thread

The Sickening and Heartbreaking Truths of the Fourth Crusade

In the last 5 years, the Fourth Crusade has dominated four provinces, which it has [...]

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The concept of a child playing Star Citizen and enjoying it is pretty hilarious. That's impossible enough for an adult, no matter how desperate they are for a second life in space as a cultured captain and man of distinction who dismembers and sterilizes his bounty targets with the support of his worshipful crew of peons

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Original thread, just for fun.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3511398&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Play posted:

The concept of a child playing Star Citizen and enjoying it is pretty hilarious. That's impossible enough for an adult, no matter how desperate they are for a second life in space as a cultured captain and man of distinction who dismembers and sterilizes his bounty targets with the support of his worshipful crew of peons

I dunno, times have changed but as a poor child in the 80s/early 90s it's pretty amazing looking back now at some of the games I played and enjoyed because I had no other choice if I wanted to play video games.

That is so much a thing of the past in 2021 it might as well have happened in the Triassic Era. There are so many good games to choose from now that it's a concept a modern child couldn't even begin to grasp.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Eric the Mauve posted:

I dunno, times have changed but as a poor child in the 80s/early 90s it's pretty amazing looking back now at some of the games I played and enjoyed because I had no other choice if I wanted to play video games.

That is so much a thing of the past in 2021 it might as well have happened in the Triassic Era. There are so many good games to choose from now that it's a concept a modern child couldn't even begin to grasp.

Yeah, times have changed, I didn't even really grow up with video games and only got to play super old ones at a friend's house. I was so bad at them but I would spend hours and hours watching it even if I wasn't playing lol.

These days there are so many good games for kids and everyone it's more about paring down the list than adding to it. And an incredibly buggy, confusing, overly complex space "simulator" game with very little to do and hours spent waiting to get somewhere sounds just PERFECT for a child, no?

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Un-l337-Pork the clear MVP straight off page 1:

Un-l337-Pork posted:

Sounds great, but the stuff in the OP sounds completely unrealistic for any game, especially a crowd-funded one. Almost everything in that list of bullet points screams "pipe dream", or at least "meaningless marketing hype".

Compare this with, say, Wasteland 2 or Project: Eternity. Completely different games, to be sure, but they laid out clear, level-headed goals.

To be honest, this reminds me of the bullshit Chris Roberts spewed about Freelancer. That was a fun game, but a lot of that ended up being due to the community supporting it and in spite of the product that he actually released.

And Wasteland 3 has been kickstarted, developed and released since. :discourse:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

FishMcCool posted:

To be fair, Wasteland 2 was a bit of a mess in terms of how it reinterpreted late '80s jank in a modern manner. And by “reinterpret” I mean “kept it the same and it was recognised as pretty bad 25 years ago”.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Tippis posted:

To be fair, Wasteland 2 was a bit of a mess in terms of how it reinterpreted late '80s jank in a modern manner. And by “reinterpret” I mean “kept it the same and it was recognised as pretty bad 25 years ago”.

Yeah. Wasteland 2 kinda sucked in hindsight. I had fun with it when the kickstarter beta came out, but Wasteland 3 was an actual fun game.

This is the usual route with kickstarter projects. Pillars of Eternity was fun, but felt like a kickstarter game. PoE 2 was a proper game.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

FishMcCool posted:

There's a lot of good posts in that thread. Good number of people who immediately detected something was off with these grandiose promises on a relatively small budget but then there are some "Chris Roberts is a legend!" types too lol. Imagine telling people this game would still be a very broken alpha in the year 2021 with only 1 star system and a 50 player "MMO".

Trilobite
Aug 15, 2001

Play posted:

Very, very young children can enjoy something as simple as moving around a room in a videogame, without needing anything more satisfying or complicated than hitting a key or a button and seeing the character do something. Sometimes Star Citizen can manage that for a while without making GBS threads the bed. It wouldn't be the most fun they could have by a long shot, but I could see it making them happy for a little bit.

But you're right, the idea that the core of Star Citizen's real gameplay could ever be accessible to children is ridiculous. If Star Citizen ever got an ESRB rating, it would be M; not for content, obviously, but simply because children can't get credit cards, and responsible parents wouldn't let them blow thousands of dollars to buy ships. Without the ability to spend money*, how can a child ever hope to understand and add to dreams.txt, let alone be respected by their Idris-owning peers?

(*Ideally, the ability to spend money that they would otherwise waste on expensive coffee every day, which doesn't matter because they are of course Successful Professionals with a lot of disposable income and can afford coffee AND Idrises AND all kinds of other things. Why, they can afford so many things that it is definitely not weird or concerning that they're paying CIG thousands of dollars every year and are planning to do so for the next decade or more.)

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Tippis posted:

Well, here I only played it after the Director's Cut was released, so I guess a lot of jank had been addressed. If I understand correctly, even the fialogue system had been redone. Obviously, you can still see all the cut corners due to the limited budget: limited portraits, limited tactical combat areas, irrelevant water mechanic... But otherwise, I thought it was pretty solid in the genre. Plenty of areas/factions had great flavour, what with the mad monks, Mr Manners, or that Samson Samson Protect Me song.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

dieselfruit posted:

"Oh ok, uhh you glitched..." -Chris Roberts, Genius, 5 seconds into the first public video of him playing his magnum opus in years

chris looking like he hasn't slept in a week, good times

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Looking back, the photo she posted WAS the proof of life, she only ever promised "a short video" after 1k likes. Which is still weird and dumb.

I got confused for a moment with "Proof of life" / "Proof of work", I was wondering why are people using Bitcoin terms in Star Shitizen.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Blue On Blue posted:

chris looking like he hasn't slept in a week, good times

That's the power of vitamins.

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019

Sarsapariller posted:

It's not about practicality, it's about toxic masculinity

<...>

His insecurity is exactly what this sort of poo poo is targeting. Baby carriers that won't make you soft. Body washes without all that girly poo poo. To us it looks completely insane, and it is, but it's a kind of insanity that has been absolutely cultivated in a huge proportion of the men in our country. The January 6th riots were a direct result of it. I expect it'll get worse, before it gets better.

yeah i've met a fair few people like that, and it always feels like they're, i dunno, running? from themselves, or chasing something that's not there and never really was, like a fleeting myth of perfect masculinity or whatever. it's always kinda sad, but then in worst-case scenarios people like that can be super toxic and damaging to their loved ones and just folks around them, which sucks. it's also a slippery slope of failure and compensation and shame and further failure, all of which only exacerbate the toxic aspects of it all. in conclusion, toxic masculinity sucks :smith:

in any case and for what its worth, i sincerely hope that your brother in law gets better, for your and your family's sake if not for his

nurmie fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Jun 25, 2021

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I will feud with you if I detect a single glitch in anything. I will throw fists into ceiling fans if I suspect I am being made a fool of. I will make clicking sounds with my mouth as I hold an empty revolver to your head if you don't start helping me with my project. I'm not actually doing anything wrong, click, if this was loaded it would be different, click, please endorse my life's work, click, become an advertisement, click, help me help you help us, click

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

The Titanic posted:

That's the power of vitamins.

the vitamins thing is so loving funny to me. crob dropping the most obvious hints in the world and none of those loving nerds realized it.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Trillhouse posted:

the vitamins thing is so loving funny to me. crob dropping the most obvious hints in the world and none of those loving nerds realized it.

To be fair I wouldn't have gotten that either. I'm ridiculously naive when it comes to stuff like that.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

This thread has reached that state where it's been like a full week since anyone posted anything related to the actual project it's intended to track, so it's time for some more coverage of

:siren:INSIDE STAR CITIZEN:siren:
The show that was mostly gas even when they weren't talking about fantasy Jupiter!

In today's episode:
* We open with devs trotting out the usual hopeful Star Citizen tear-jerkers "A lot of passion went into this, from everyone." The camera slowly zooms in on the new gas giant, which looks... pretty, but not really much like any gas giant I've ever seen.

* Heartfelt nothings continue. "I've seen our backers get excited about... all kinds of tiny little details, that you'd think 'Oh that doesn't really matter...'" OH, WORD? Camera is scrolling over generic scenes of the new city. It looks utterly lifeless. There are fountains and odd props scattered everywhere as though people just jumped up and left all their spaces. The clouds looked nice for a second there but from the surface of the city they are too huge, the entire city is just skyboxed by walls of blue and pink. I can't say I disapprove of the color scheme, really repping the trans pride there Crusader.

* There is a new stuffed animal to go with the penguin. This one is a space whale. HA HA. Expect 6 million screenshots of this motherfucker.

* The camera is lovingly panning through every. loving. Detail. Of this giant business park slash slash bourgeois shopping district. Stone fire pits! Small arcing fountains and benches! PLANTERS! Guys, we've all been to the like, downtown outdoor mall district before. None of this is sci-fi. You made "The Shoppes at Zona Rosa," in space. Congrats. "In this case, we kind of focused in on this sort of... 1950's Americana, the white picket fence, the Norman Rockwell painting, like what is the scifi version of that. Even the guys wearing suits, that... traditional well-dressed businessman of that era." So... you did Bioshock Infinite? checks old screenshots- my god, you copied it right down to the color palette. Bra-vo, team Archer!

* This goes on for like 6 minutes. Only interesting thing- they've decided that the sky-city floats by using massive thrusters, just constantly blasting to keep it stable. Given how poorly fuel scales in this game, I'd estimate that this one city is basically using a couple solar masses worth of fuel per day just to stay afloat. FIDELITY

* Now we're doing some panning shots of clouds. Nice work! They almost meet the standards of modern flight sims. It would certainly be cool if there were mechanics that sent players out to interact with them in some way! There are not. The devs trotted out to talk about these shots look absolutely wrecked, by the way. They all look like they just got off a two week bender.

* Now we're talking about the music, which is... fine. Pedro Camacho does perfectly passable sci-fi epic work and I could not hum you even one bar of it despite hearing it for 9 years now. I- oh poo poo it's Jared he almost got me skip skip skip.

* Jared's just... re-introducing the city. Oh he's saying it's not actually finished and they'll keep rolling out "Features" like uh, a hospital, a whale watching tour, and another in-game ship store. Jared, those aren't features, they are more rooms and buses. Also the usual bullshit line about how the one-off gas giant clouds are totally representative of how all the other planet atmospheres will look, once they roll it out to them. I'm sure that rollout, like all the ship features, is well underway and will happen any year now.

* Oh they remembered that Star Citizen is a game, with 4 minutes left to the episode. Let's hear about the amazing advancements to the mostly non-functional core gameplay that will be coming along with "Cloud" and "City." POWER MANAGEMENT V2 which was CAPACITORS like, a month ago, but has already been renamed, and is just the Elite Dangerous power allocation bars. It will not replace POWER MANAGEMENT V1 which will continue to sit uselessly in a HUD somewhere. Oh also they're loving up missiles even further, you have to sit in a second seat to fire them now. Jared also promises that THIS time they'll definitely actually hit targets, maybe, if the server isn't lagging! They're redoing radar, scanning, and pinging again- all basically functional already, so I don't know why they'd do this instead of finishing other systems? Also new HUD display.

* So to summarize: Clouds: visual update, City: the only new content, POWER MANAGEMENT: another mechanical rework, MISSILES: rework X 5, HUD: rework X 3. Progress!

* Also BIG EXCITEMENT: The Constellation Taurus is being released! You know, the variant of the Constellation that they first sold in like, 2013, and all it does is hold cargo, and the Constellation is a bad ship because it's been scope creeped into obsolescence? Why aren't you getting hyped?

* Jared says DYNAMIC EVENTS are coming back and by DYNAMIC EVENTS he means THE ENTIRELY SCRIPTED IDRIS EVENT THAT THEY HAVE TO TAKE DOWN THE SERVERS TO SWITCH PHASES ON, plus another new one. loving HOYPE! It's been IMPROVED AND REMASTERED! IDRIS EVENT V3.7 x Alpha 0.5!

With all these probably real upcoming features, I think it's safe to say that the dream of Star Citizen definitely exists, in some form!

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Sandi and Chris can barely make time to appear in a video for the backers because they've devoted themselves to being amazing parents. Chris has given up childish things, realising that the universe he wanted to spend his time in already exists. Sandi found the most fulfilling role she could ever land.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Sarsapariller posted:

* This goes on for like 6 minutes. Only interesting thing- they've decided that the sky-city floats by using massive thrusters, just constantly blasting to keep it stable. Given how poorly fuel scales in this game, I'd estimate that this one city is basically using a couple solar masses worth of fuel per day just to stay afloat. FIDELITY

Wait what? This is insane even for CIG.

The whole idea behind floating cities is that they are you know, floating... Why wouldn't you just build a regular orbital space station at that point?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Sarsapariller posted:

This thread has reached that state where it's been like a full week since anyone posted anything related to the actual project it's intended to track, so it's time for some more coverage of

:siren:INSIDE STAR CITIZEN:siren:
The show that was mostly gas even when they weren't talking about fantasy Jupiter!

In today's episode:
* We open with devs trotting out the usual hopeful Star Citizen tear-jerkers "A lot of passion went into this, from everyone." The camera slowly zooms in on the new gas giant, which looks... pretty, but not really much like any gas giant I've ever seen.

* Heartfelt nothings continue. "I've seen our backers get excited about... all kinds of tiny little details, that you'd think 'Oh that doesn't really matter...'" OH, WORD? Camera is scrolling over generic scenes of the new city. It looks utterly lifeless. There are fountains and odd props scattered everywhere as though people just jumped up and left all their spaces. The clouds looked nice for a second there but from the surface of the city they are too huge, the entire city is just skyboxed by walls of blue and pink. I can't say I disapprove of the color scheme, really repping the trans pride there Crusader.

* There is a new stuffed animal to go with the penguin. This one is a space whale. HA HA. Expect 6 million screenshots of this motherfucker.

* The camera is lovingly panning through every. loving. Detail. Of this giant business park slash slash bourgeois shopping district. Stone fire pits! Small arcing fountains and benches! PLANTERS! Guys, we've all been to the like, downtown outdoor mall district before. None of this is sci-fi. You made "The Shoppes at Zona Rosa," in space. Congrats. "In this case, we kind of focused in on this sort of... 1950's Americana, the white picket fence, the Norman Rockwell painting, like what is the scifi version of that. Even the guys wearing suits, that... traditional well-dressed businessman of that era." So... you did Bioshock Infinite? checks old screenshots- my god, you copied it right down to the color palette. Bra-vo, team Archer!

* Now we're doing some panning shots of clouds. Nice work! They almost meet the standards of modern flight sims. It would certainly be cool if there were mechanics that sent players out to interact with them in some way! There are not. The devs trotted out to talk about these shots look absolutely wrecked, by the way. They all look like they just got off a two week bender.

* Now we're talking about the music, which is... fine. Pedro Camacho does perfectly passable sci-fi epic work and I could not hum you even one bar of it despite hearing it for 9 years now. I- oh poo poo it's Jared he almost got me skip skip skip.

* Jared's just... re-introducing the city. Oh he's saying it's not actually finished and they'll keep rolling out "Features" like uh, a hospital, a whale watching tour, and another in-game ship store. Jared, those aren't features, they are more rooms and buses. Also the usual bullshit line about how the one-off gas giant clouds are totally representative of how all the other planet atmospheres will look, once they roll it out to them. I'm sure that rollout, like all the ship features, is well underway and will happen any year now.

* Oh they remembered that Star Citizen is a game, with 4 minutes left to the episode. Let's hear about the amazing advancements to the mostly non-functional core gameplay that will be coming along with "Cloud" and "City." POWER MANAGEMENT V2 which was CAPACITORS like, a month ago, but has already been renamed, and is just the Elite Dangerous power allocation bars. It will not replace POWER MANAGEMENT V1 which will continue to sit uselessly in a HUD somewhere. Oh also they're loving up missiles even further, you have to sit in a second seat to fire them now. Jared also promises that THIS time they'll definitely actually hit targets, maybe, if the server isn't lagging! They're redoing radar, scanning, and pinging again- all basically functional already, so I don't know why they'd do this instead of finishing other systems? Also new HUD display.

* So to summarize: Clouds: visual update, City: the only new content, POWER MANAGEMENT: another mechanical rework, MISSILES: rework X 5, HUD: rework X 3. Progress!

* Also BIG EXCITEMENT: The Constellation Taurus is being released! You know, the variant of the Constellation that they first sold in like, 2013, and all it does is hold cargo, and the Constellation is a bad ship because it's been scope creeped into obsolescence? Why aren't you getting hyped?

* Jared says DYNAMIC EVENTS are coming back and by DYNAMIC EVENTS he means THE ENTIRELY SCRIPTED IDRIS EVENT THAT THEY HAVE TO TAKE DOWN THE SERVERS TO SWITCH PHASES ON, plus another new one. loving HOYPE! It's been IMPROVED AND REMASTERED! IDRIS EVENT V3.7 x Alpha 0.5!

With all these probably real upcoming features, I think it's safe to say that the dream of Star Citizen definitely exists, in some form!

From this you would never know this was a game going on 10 years of development.

L. Ron Hoover
Nov 9, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Sandi and Chris can barely make time to appear in a video for the backers because they've devoted themselves to being amazing parents. Chris has given up childish things, realising that the universe he wanted to spend his time in already exists. Sandi found the most fulfilling role she could ever land.

hosed up if true

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Popete posted:

Wait what? This is insane even for CIG.

The whole idea behind floating cities is that they are you know, floating... Why wouldn't you just build a regular orbital space station at that point?

Nobody at CIG understands physics for poo poo

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

dieselfruit posted:

The more Sandi tweets, the more she and Chris project the illusion that everything is as it was, the more likely it seems she’ll be inching back upon the stage, and if so, I am glad of it!

:sandance:

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Lammasu posted:

From this you would never know this was a game going on 10 years of development.

What blows me away is that there's no acknowledgement from any quarter that this is unsustainable. That they cannot possibly build every city in the game universe they promised to this level of detail, that they haven't sped up even slightly, that it's year nine and they're still on the first star system. The elephant is right there in the room with every one of these long, smug victory laps, and everyone just... ignores it. CIG has either internally committed to having at most a couple star systems ever, or they have no plan whatsoever, and backers just don't care because they've been taught not to look up from the newest thing. And none of the cities CIG has produced offer substantially more gameplay than one of the stations in Elite Dangerous! All this effort for what is basically a landing platform that you'll take a bus through, to get to the cargo trading terminal, because the game doesn't take place in cities.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sarsapariller posted:

What blows me away is that there's no acknowledgement from any quarter that this is unsustainable. That they cannot possibly build every city in the game universe they promised to this level of detail, that they haven't sped up even slightly, that it's year nine and they're still on the first star system. The elephant is right there in the room with every one of these long, smug victory laps, and everyone just... ignores it. CIG has either internally committed to having at most a couple star systems ever, or they have no plan whatsoever, and backers just don't care because they've been taught not to look up from the newest thing. And none of the cities CIG has produced offer substantially more gameplay than one of the stations in Elite Dangerous! All this effort for what is basically a landing platform that you'll take a bus through, to get to the cargo trading terminal, because the game doesn't take place in cities.

Once they get the kinks out of the pipeline building new cities will be super easy. Something something handcrafted, something something procedural generation.

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

insane backer posted:

Hello, random dumb hater!

Seems like i got to the guts of that pathetic loving echo chamber of yours, eh?

To the point that some random clown, called engine_something (too lazy to shift through messages) pm'd me.

Poor fucker got some mommy issues, that for certain.

But he couldn't take the wraith of The Righteous Backer for long, sob-sob.

To the point of you and your brain-dead refunder friends started to report my posts, not being able to stand their proscribed medicine?

Nice, nice.

Your fuckers started to crack so easily )))

I love it.

Banning me, including shadow-ban will net u nothing, since for every single account banned two new will arise.

And u will continue to waste your life writing walls of text to reddit mods/admins, claiming that i'm is my own alt )))

This is my goal - to make you waste your time, hunting shadows, to shorten your lifespan, by being stressed out while reading my comments.

Hope u still remember that poor dude which was making GBS threads on SC so hard, that his heart broke.

And u know what?

This little game of mine is only started.

Your pathetic fuckers will be forced out of SC subreddit and then we will gently caress out your cesspool of genetic trash.

So, go ahead and report this post, by the time the mods will delete it, your blood pressure will be still high)))

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

iron buns posted:

<some reddit idiot>

Yeah that is definitely an unhealthy person with some serious issues :ohdear:

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door
Is it even possible to play star citizen on a laptop that size? If so, would it not be boiling hot to touch?

Jonny Shiloh
Mar 7, 2019
You 'orrible little man

G0RF posted:

The more Sandi tweets, the more she and Chris project the illusion that everything is as it was, the more likely it seems she’ll be inching back upon the stage, and if so, I am glad of it!

:sandance:

Apart from the obvious fact she can't loving stand Chris and belittles him at every turn (e.g. this video where he's made to look like an absolute dork), I'm on the look out for some kind of Jeremiah Denton messages in her tweets, she's obviously long gone from the project and only turns up to collect her board member care package and appearance fee.

quote:

Friendly family feuds playing Star Citizen!

If I work on the message long enough, can I get it to translate out as "God I'm tired of this bloated windbag idiot and his army of uber nerds, will no one come rescue me?"

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Sarsapariller posted:

from refunds sub

https://twitter.com/JoshVanZuylen/status/1408171449794375684

this is good for Star Citizen

also this
https://twitter.com/SandiGardiner/status/1408203956191338497

quote:

Proof of life, a phrase referring to evidence used to indicate proof that a kidnap victim is still alive
Is she going to ask for ransom?

another edit:
https://v.redd.it/k6vbrs9fgc771/DASH_480.mp4

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jun 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

insane backer posted:

Your pathetic fuckers will be forced out of SC subreddit and then we will gently caress out your cesspool of genetic trash.

Am confused. Are we talking erotic criminal gameplay or medical gameplay there?

Adding a single planet to our space game takes our location team as much time as developing a full-blown AAA game. Then we need to add the effort from the other teams. And I'm going to publicize that on Twitter because it's clearly a good sign! :psyduck:

FishMcCool fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jun 25, 2021