Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

Tesla made cars that do work.

Chris is more like DeLorean.

Built everything out of the wrong materials, wasted tons of money, and nobody wants one except nerds holding onto dreams.

I made this comparison months ago in the previous thread. So I believe I called it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Forget about stupidly priced jpgs. Here is one for free of my baby girl playing with her daycare friends:

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Pissing is fairly integral to the game play of My Summer Car (aka Fidelity, Fury and Frustration: The Game)

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Baxta posted:

Perkele?

Go to pussy, Satan.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

My first ever video game was somehow Wizball on the Amiga 500. All other games since have seemed easy and logical.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Where is that little, square, troll-looking guy who was always saluting in pictures?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

his nibs posted:

no no this guy

Yeah that's who I was talking about.
Literal human troll.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Nah fair enough. I retract it.
It's more the creepy grin and constant saluting that brought him to my attention. And I'll stand by that being weird.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Jonny Nox posted:

I'm not sure Verhoeven really intended ST as satire. It's not quite his milieu.

:allbuttons:
This is the hottest take I've seen on anything ever.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Get your dog into doggy day care if you work.

Look at my wonderful girl spending her day griefing other dogs.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Everything about that is just awful.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

DapperDon posted:

It was one year ago that I had to say goodbye to this King. He never got his refund.

A truely great ruler, obviously.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Beet Wagon posted:

holy gently caress lol, they actually built Star Citizen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNuu4dxu4Rw

Holy poo poo they actually did. A 3 person team.

loving LOL CROBBITS.

e: for any CGI jerkoffs or their supporters reading this, THIS is what pre-alpha gameplay looks like. All the features are in and working. The graphics are just kinda shoddy, but things 95% work. And how much does this cost? $16. SIXTEEN loving DOLLARS. NOT SIXTEEN THOUSAND.

The Rabbi T. White fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 16, 2019

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Oh poo poo I'm just getting to the end and he has someone join the stream who is a Scam Citizen fan. Ha.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Agony Aunt posted:

Any quality comments?

Nah not really. Guy is $600 in. It’s just hilarious that you can tell he is building up to it.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

giogetmilkedformoney seems to actively hate the game and CIG and yet still sends them lots of cash.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Willow says to have a spooky Halloween. And also that Star Citizen is the true horror.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Kosumo posted:

Sledge Roberts: Trust Me, I Know What I'm Doing*

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Zushio posted:

I check Cracked almost everyday. I don't read many of the articles, but I have an undying loyalty to Seanbaby.

Seanbaby is cool and good, but I thought he had very little to do with the site nowadays?

Also JoeBloopers turned up as predicted and spouted the same ol’ poo poo.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Zushio posted:

Also, Calculords is the best game I ever bought that I don't understand.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Killcreek got old.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

:five:

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I’m now entirely convinced Blobbers is one of you fucks being Andy Kaufman level dedicated to an almost decade long troll.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

What time does the poo poo-show start?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Zushio posted:

Is it bad that I unironically enjoy reading The Fourth Stimpire whenever someone posts it?
:allbuttons:
Yes.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

loving 2am start. What bullshit. Ah well, at least I'll get to see the all important Crobbers wrap-up.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

So I know I wasn't going to be up to watch the start - but gently caress it, I'm drank and might as well ride this out till I collapse. What's the discord, mother bitches?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

TheAgent posted:

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blugh

being hungover and tired isnt exactly the best way to enjoy this soon to be hot mess

but goddammitt I'm gonna enjoy it anyway

Bloody Marys are your friend.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

That camera change with him to then recite something he has practised for days on end was loving awful and looks amateur as all Hell.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

What the gently caress is this font chat?? This is just mind bogglingly stupid and boring.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Almost a perfect username / post combo. I hereby christen this citizen of the stars to be “Colostomy Man”.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

I’m the bag man cosplay

Deep down, we’re all Colostomy Man.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Great. They've added A Rockstar Ate My Hamster in their spacemans flying game.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

SelenicMartian posted:

Quantum erases the difference between real and simulated.

Nah, you see - we don't understand how quantum mechanics magically makes things work in the real universe, so therefore if they throw the word quantum randomly at their lovely-rear end code, it will magically work, too.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

SelenicMartian posted:

TZ: Do you want us to hurry up or keep going?
Crowd: KEEP GOING!

It was like 5 people who said "KEEP GOING" as no-one else was listening.
Same logic as their expanded game scope poll that 200 people (mostly CIG employees) voted on. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED TO THIS OBSCURE QUESTION WE DID NOT PUBLICISE ANYWHERE HAVE SPOKEN.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Something is obviously hosed with their keynote that they're trying to get fixed.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Ahahahaua they flat out said they’re filling time.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

It’s happening, folks. Chris is backstage trying to work up the courage to come out and admit the entire thing is a bust and that he has spent all the backers money and he is a failure. It’s the only explanation for this delay.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Where's MoMA when you need him to make things entertaining?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

-120C??? You would die pretty much instantly, you loving idiots.