Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Dolphins at work today. They are impossible to photograph with a phone lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I think you might have the best job?

It's pretty good yeah. Here's some more things I see at work:

e: sorry half of these are critters and not like... more general nature. Most of the pictures I take are of critters.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

i got ur nature right here pal

drat that's some good-rear end nature. I would like to go there.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

this is a different kind of nature but I feel like maybe it counts

if it doesn't please enjoy these sea beasts, which are definitely a kind of nature

e: I felt bad because I feel like close shots of critters are within the law of the thread but not the spirit, so I went and dug up a better nature from when I went to Alaska

Beet Wagon has a new favorite as of 23:03 on Sep 10, 2019

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

The Walrus posted:

what is going on in those first two pics?

That's the main shaft of one of Florida's many freshwater springs. It runs 65-ish feet mostly straight down before angling off to the side into a small cave. It's a little easier to make sense of it if you see it from above:

(not my picture)

The things over the top of it are dead trees that are propped on each other. If you go down in it it's all crazy limestone ridges and sideshafts and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

fuggin nature, like what's up with it