Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
As you probably heard, A$AP Rocky was arrested on questionable charges and then held for a month without being charged. Eventually it took the intervention of President Trump to get him freed, and of course the dumb charges were taken down to time served.

Obviously, Swedes were furious because of their hatred of black artists and also President Trump. And the Swedish miscreants who he defended himself from, who demanded a payoff, are apparently drug addicts with criminal records.

Now, the Swedish lawyer who first represted Rocky has been ambushed and shot in the chest and head...

Is this criminals, or something darker? Is this retaliation from the Swedish government? Pretty suspicious considerong guns are usually bannrd in Europe and there is no gun crime...

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/09/asap-rocky-swedish-lawyer-shot-stockholm-henrik-olssen-lilja

quote:

We're told Henrik Olsson Lilja was leaving his apartment building early Friday morning in downtown Stockholm when a gunman walked up to him and shot him in the head and the chest. Cops tell us the lawyer was inside the building at the time of the attack.

The gunman jumped into a waiting SUV, which then sped off.

We don't know the lawyer's condition, but we're told he actually called the police. TMZ has seen a photo of him on the street and the head injury is too gruesome to post.

JK Fresco fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Sep 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Oh man

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
We need answers, ASAP

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I heard his last words were "Hurgen durgen flurgen"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It appears that, contrary to previous reports, racist Sweden has not been humbled!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:crossarms:

Also please probe any idiot that will attempt to turn this into another goddamn gun control argument, TIA mods.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Guns in Sweden go bork bork instead of bang bang

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I thought they didn't really have crime in Sweden.

I'll bet it's all they're talking about over there.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I'm available for any Swedish woman ages 18-55 who needs comforting

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
hello swedish police yes ive been shot

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Swedish suspect Ike A. Store wanted for questioning.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
we all know deep down who did this but we can't say it

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

All the cops have to do now is piece together the clues

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
It wasn't me.
AND YOU CANT PROVE IT.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Maybe one day Hillary Clinton will pay for her crimes - murdering this guy, the child sex rings on Mars, etc.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

is assaulting someone questionable charges

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
watch trump start a loving war

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

VikingSkull posted:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

sweet thursday posted:

The enigmatic Swedish master criminal known only as "Allen" may yet throw a wrench into the process.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sweden US war NOW!!!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

NiceGuy posted:

watch SA start a loving war

more like...Trump gives a poo poo about some Swedish lawyer as much as he gave a poo poo about A$AP

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hopefully they find the killer A$AP

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JK Fresco posted:

Pretty suspicious considerong guns are usually bannrd in Europe and there is no gun crime...

LOL

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wait until we find out that aesp rogue was a US secret agent spying on Sweden and arrested on drummed up charges.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
In Sweden you can walk up to the prime minister on the street and shoot them and the cops kinda just shrug their shoulders. Good murder country, Sweden.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

ISIS?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

F

Mill Town
Apr 17, 2006

JK Fresco posted:

As you probably heard, A$AP Rocky was arrested on questionable charges and then held for a month without being charged. Eventually it took the intervention of President Trump to get him freed, and of course the dumb charges were taken down to time served.

Obviously, Swedes were furious because of their hatred of black artists and also President Trump. And the Swedish miscreants who he defended himself from, who demanded a payoff, are apparently drug addicts with criminal records.

Now, the Swedish lawyer who first represted Rocky has been ambushed and shot in the chest and head...

Is this criminals, or something darker? Is this retaliation from the Swedish government? Pretty suspicious considerong guns are usually bannrd in Europe and there is no gun crime...

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/09/asap-rocky-swedish-lawyer-shot-stockholm-henrik-olssen-lilja

amazing. every word you just said was wrong.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Chomp8645 posted:

sweet thursday posted:

This got me for some reason. Snorted audibly on an unmuted conference call.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mill Town posted:

amazing. every word you just said was wrong.

Not wrong, just alternative facts

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

sweet thursday posted:

I heard his last words were "Hurgen durgen flurgen arrest of hillary clinton"

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
He ain't dead. It's not murder until they die imo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Ok attempted assassination?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mooey Cow posted:

He ain't dead. It's not murder until they die imo.

Swedish "people" don't die, they turn into snowmen

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

poo poo I don't have a good Alibi, the police are probably on their way to me now

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
IKEA not see this coming.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

Why was he even leaving his house at such an hour? And the attackers just happened to be wearing IKEA hats and said "this is IKEA country" like this reeks of either a false flag or publicity stunt

Huskalator
Mar 17, 2009

Proud fascist
anti-anti-fascist
This was definitely the work of the Danes

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

They just released security footage of the shooter......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

First they came for Jeffrey Epstein, and I did not speak out