Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I tried to recruit you, and failed lol

Thing is it was impossible to recruit me at levels 2 and 3. At level 4 I'd get a lightning rod and who knows what happens :v: .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

dead cult was on track to win, but the one flesh cult was secretly going to usurp. my confessional can be viewed

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

fun game until the end

Dancer
May 23, 2011
(I'm also fine with public)

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jen X posted:

Honestly this game went nuts when the cults started to intersect.

:greenangel:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Totally non-relevant side-note it took me until less than 24 hours ago to realize that GulagDolls isn't imgay.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Dancer posted:

Totally non-relevant side-note it took me until less than 24 hours ago to realize that GulagDolls isn't imgay.

I miss that poster.... pm'd him once to join a game.... said he was busy in some play by post nonsense....

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This game existed.

Edit: This comes of as really sarcastic, that's my fault! I liked reading this game as an observer, it was fun to follow.

Max fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Sep 27, 2019

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Max posted:

This game existed.

thanks.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Anyway all the jokes were really bad this game and you should all be ashamed except for gulag

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jon Joe posted:

Anyway all the jokes were really bad this game and you should all be ashamed except for gulag

Please, my undead cult roleplay was top notch.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm so chill I could be a cadaver. You're coming in here with some quick hottakes after being called out. Usually a scum thing, hth.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Getting put into a confirmed town masonry with my nemesis was pretty fun. Plus I feel like I know him a little better so maybe he'll stop being my nemesis now.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'm sorry.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the only thing you did wrong was stop the game before we could reach peak outrage (thematically appropriate ending to game)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

GulagDolls posted:

the only thing you did wrong was stop the game before we could reach peak outrage (thematically appropriate ending to game)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hahahaha the perfect ending for a game that players had to force the mod to run instead of playing WoW.