Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'd like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

whats your character class ASF

Oh uh

Monk

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM INTO THIS THREAD

TRANS RIGHTS

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Saying "I don't see gender" just means you're privileged enough to never have to be concerned about it! Or that you just can't be bothered to try and make the effort for minorities who are struggling to have their concerns and identities recognised as valid. :colbert:

OR THEY'RE BLIND

ABLEISM

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

My cuddling is so consensual I make sure to sign consent contracts with addendums and sub headings.

WHAT ABOUT THE DYSLEXIC.

SHAMEFUL

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Natural 20 posted:

TOO MANY LIMES.

TOO MANY LIMES.

STOP STEALING MY BIT

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

VOTE NAT20

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##vote Natural20

BEEN A WHILE MY BAD

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GOOD LUCK HUM FLOODS loving SUCK

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

Sir, please stop yelling. I’m trying to help you.

PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING OF MY CONDITION

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

MORNING ALL, TIMEZONES HUH?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

PLEASE STOP MOCKING THE DEAD

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

What I would be interested in is what Solus did last night to get that hated vote.

OKAY THIS IS WEIRD LANGUAGE TO ME.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

the entire case is 'sal feels self-conscious.' you all have played with sal before.

THIS FEELS LIKE A PRETTY SWEEPING MISREPRESENTATION OF THE SAL CASE.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##vote Sal

YOU CAN SAY SAL IS ALWAYS AWKWARD, BUT THERE IS AWKWARD AND AWKWARD. JUMPING ON THE HATED AND TALKING WEIRDLY ABOUT SAID HATE IS HONESTLY SOMETHING IM NOT GOING TO IGNORE.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

I meant A Sometimes Food

##vote ASF

LOL

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

i'd vote them...not only for bad opinions, but also, this is the lamest berserking ive ever seen.

IM A SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS BERSERKER

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##unvote

GONNA POST MORE NOW

AWFUL APP KICKED THE GAME OFF MY FOLLOWED THREADS AND I KINDA LOST TRACK OF HOW LITTLE I WAS POSTING MB

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

NOT LOCKED OUT OF VOTING SAL BUT CATCHING UP AND KIND OF

YEAH THAT

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

##vote asf no you're not gently caress you

gently caress YOU TOO

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GenericGirlName posted:

Is everyone on the same page with the belief that there's hardly much to go on compared to other D2s? Like yea we have uh ASF's posts, Sal's apology+not seeing the hate+policy vote, but if someone was to find Sal townie then all there is for D2 is yuming's posts from D1 (eh not much going on there, as disected by others) plus ASF.

Am I missing anything obvious?

I MEAN ID SAY DANCERS RETURN IS/WAS SOMETHING TO DISCUSS EVEN IF YOU ULTIMATELY DETERMINE HIM BENIGN.

AS GULAG MENTIONED DANCER HAS LURKED HARD AS SCUM BEFORE.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'd vote solus. Rhyme casing others, I asked for reasons why I was scummy and just got sass, let's get that rear end.

UH THAT WAS SUDDEN

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU HOLY loving poo poo

DONT STEAL MY PR

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Natural 20 posted:

Jesus christ.

I was trying to signal that I knew what you had done to without explicitly telling the entire game.

LMAO OKAY IM GETTING A TOWN READ FROM BOTH OF YOU NOW IR THIS IS GOOD COORDINATION

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

ALSO ITS 3AM HERE SO

##vote Sal

STILL FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT. FRUSTRATION IS KIND OF A NULL READ

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

IM THE BARBARIAN OF COURSE IM TOUGH

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

##dayvig Solus

HONESTLY AS IRRITATING AS SOLUS WAS TO YOU HE WAS PRETTY OBVIOUSLY TOWN SO REVENGE KILLING HIM loving REEKS TO ME

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

you're not the barbarian

BERSERKER TECHNICALLY, FINE

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

My read on Solus was scum. I felt like he was dog piling on me yesterday which is a very scummy tactic. I also clearly said that if I got a vig that I would have it aimed at Solus. I don't want to keep bringing it up, whats done is done. I will end up apologizing to Solus because I got a little over emotional and said some things I regret :-/

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE IS TOWN WENT HARD ON YOU, YOU AVOIDED A CUDDLE LAST MINUTE AND THEN YOU KILLED THEM TODAY

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

We've destroyed the cult.

Their members or at least prime benefactor has died, and in death, they are pure. So... kill any living cultists so that they may find harmony in death. redemption in death for their transgressions against this great town.

SO who's scum, and who's remaining cult. Let's be done with it yeah? Death is not the end.

UH

THE KILL NOTICE SAYS GGN WAS TOWN TURNED CULT SO NO I THINK THEY WERE JUST A CULTIST NOT THE CULT LEADER

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I HAD ONE CHARGE DEATH PROOF AS I CAN IGNORE INJURIES OR CANCELLING DUE TO RAGE. I WAS KINDA HOPING TO USE IT TO TANK AN NK. I THOUGHT SAL WAS GONNA BE THE CUDDLE SO I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING.

ALSO

##vote Sal

I REALLY DONT BUY HIS DEFENCE, I REALLY DONT BUY HIS EXCUSES AND I REALLY DONT BUY HIM HOPPING ON THE VOTE ON ME LIKE THAT

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

that makes no sense....y wouldnt you just say "im execution proof" regardless of how many votes were on you if you were deathproof. it would make scum more likely to target you. this seems like a really obvious 'play' to make..

SPLITTING IT LIKE THAT LEGIT DID NOT OCCUR TO ME

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

i hjate that avatar i hate it i HATE IT

MINE?

BLAME HAMBEET

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

You keep framing it like your vote was last second. It wasn't. You had plenty of time to defend yourself.

12:26pm -7

1:18pm -6

6:30pm -5

7:18pm -4

7:41pm -3

7:47pm -2

7:56pm Hammer (This was roughly an hour before the day was supposed to be over)

A Sometimes Food posted:

I WAS ASLEEP SO NO.

I DID NOT HAVE TIME

CLARIFYING I WENT TO SLEEP AT -6

A Sometimes Food fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Sep 25, 2019

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

HONESTLY IM STILL SUSS AS HELL ON KILLING SOLUS HE WAS OBVIOUSLY TOWN SO KILLING HIM OUT OF IRRITATION IS REALLY SCUMMY. AT BEST TOWN HOSTILE 3P.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

thought she was lurking, coasting scum

I was right

I MEAN UNLESS CULT GOT A N0 RECRUIT SHE WAS TOWN D1 NO?