Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh and I just remembered at one point I tried to cheat off another person’s test I found on the floor but it was an old test about the live action Aladdin movie. And for the question “Who plays Jasmine” they wrote Michelle McNamara which is Patton Oswalt’s dead wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I had a dream that I was back in high school and I was really nervous because there was a test I hadn’t studied for. I sat down at my desk and for some reason it was a test about Metroid. So I figured hell I’ll ace this. But the questions were completely bizarre, like “What’s the street address of Phendrana Drifts” and “What area of planet Zebes doesn’t allow fat people” (I guessed Thinstar). And the last few questions were clearly based on the teacher’s opinions about how much Hollow Knight sucks compared to Metroid, like “What dumb mechanic are they going to put in the next Hollow Knight game”. Needless to say I failed the test. Oh and when I was done I looked up Chuck D from Public Enemy was sitting at the next desk and said “I bet you wish you were sitting next to a hot girl right now”

Lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I had a dream that I was back in high school and I was really nervous because there was a test I hadn’t studied for. I sat down at my desk and for some reason it was a test about Metroid. So I figured hell I’ll ace this. But the questions were completely bizarre, like “What’s the street address of Phendrana Drifts” and “What area of planet Zebes doesn’t allow fat people” (I guessed Thinstar). And the last few questions were clearly based on the teacher’s opinions about how much Hollow Knight sucks compared to Metroid, like “What dumb mechanic are they going to put in the next Hollow Knight game”. Needless to say I failed the test. Oh and when I was done I looked up Chuck D from Public Enemy was sitting at the next desk and said “I bet you wish you were sitting next to a hot girl right now”

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh and I just remembered at one point I tried to cheat off another person’s test I found on the floor but it was an old test about the live action Aladdin movie. And for the question “Who plays Jasmine” they wrote Michelle McNamara which is Patton Oswalt’s dead wife

Lmfao dude

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfaos

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

had a dream I was playing Hyrule Warriors with the wife next to me on the couch when she suddenly started crying. I asked what was wrong and she said it was the 20th anniversary of the death of Jerry Orbach. even in the dream, that seemed like a weird thing to cry about, but I said "oh, sorry."

"don't take that tone with me," she said. "this isn't a postpartum thing, Twitter is devastated about this." she started reading me some of the tributes. the MST3K people were riffing Dirty Dancing, there was a star studded concert performing songs from Beauty and the Beast, and someone had some million tweet thread about how Law and Order demonstrated progressive values. Ben and Jerry's named an ice cream Cherry Orbach.

it turns out this was a big thing because Seinfeld had always wanted an ice cream named Cherry Seinfeld. he went on a huge rant about how dirty dancing sucks and it had been 20 years, "enough already with the Orbach!" Netflix pulled a stand up special they were doing with him based on his remarks.

all of a sudden, dramatic music started playing in Hyrule Warriors and Lumiere appeared and took the keep I was working on for my side, and winked at me. "Oh, come on!" I said.

"what, is it too much, Seinfeld?" said my wife.

I got really angry at being compared to Jerry Seinfeld and activated my special meter, but on me instead of the game. it made me run around really fast, so I was dashing around yelling really rapidly like those scenes in an anime where a character gets really tiny. I stomped around the house yipping and rapidly stomping about how unfair it was to be compared to a creeper who picks up teenagers and does washed up stand up about how he hates his wife, who can't even sit politely long enough for a cup of coffee with a single comedian.

the whole thing was so silly that I started to find it funny, and my wife laughed, and we stopped fighting. I was about to look at Lumiere's combos when I woke up.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao at everything but especially Thinstar

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I had some weird dream where i was playing some weird walking sim adventure type game, and I couldn't solve some puzzle, and then the game was like "do you ever think about WHY people can't solve puzzles? it's part of their cultural background" or whatever. I believe I might have been playing this in a taxi.

Later on in the dream I had a huge table in my room with Nintendo merch everywhere. I was inspecting all my cool boxed Kirby stuff, especially this awesome Kirby in a teacup with saucer. Then I was looking at a Samus figure, and her head was some disgusting triangle pyramid shape. I felt like I should just unbox this stupid piece of crap and i woke up.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Been playing a lot of final fantasy crystal chronicles and I had a vivid dream where I was carrying a crystal chalice through some beautiful ornate dungeon. There were no monsters I was just collecting treasure in an eerily empty like pristine abandoned castle or something. Then some random woman joined me that looked like a pirate and she was like I know an even better place. The dungeon eventually gives way and it looks like we are traveling through a decrepit, miasma warped grocery store. As we wind through towards the back of the store, weird food themed monsters were popping out of the freezers and the pirate woman was one shotting them with thunder spells. We get to the back room where the boss is and it looks like a big zombie guy wearing an apron which I assumed he was like the manager for the store or something and I was like oh my God this lore implication is so cool and we didn't even fight him. Next thing I know I was like whipping stones into a pond and a giant hand reached out and grabbed my leg and I screamed and woke up lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hizke posted:

Been playing a lot of final fantasy crystal chronicles and I had a vivid dream where I was carrying a crystal chalice through some beautiful ornate dungeon. There were no monsters I was just collecting treasure in an eerily empty like pristine abandoned castle or something. Then some random woman joined me that looked like a pirate and she was like I know an even better place. The dungeon eventually gives way and it looks like we are traveling through a decrepit, miasma warped grocery store. As we wind through towards the back of the store, weird food themed monsters were popping out of the freezers and the pirate woman was one shotting them with thunder spells. We get to the back room where the boss is and it looks like a big zombie guy wearing an apron which I assumed he was like the manager for the store or something and I was like oh my God this lore implication is so cool and we didn't even fight him. Next thing I know I was like whipping stones into a pond and a giant hand reached out and grabbed my leg and I screamed and woke up lol

Lmfao at the lore implications

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Hizke posted:

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've been playing CK3 and I had this dream that I was in a forest with my bodyguards who were trying to train me by having me scoop viscous oil out of a sinking boat in the middle of a pond. The bucket seemingly never filled, which was horrifying because I felt the threat of drowning was real. I had the bucket almost filled and my guards were cheering me like "well done sir" "you filled up the bucket sir" which felt really good to hear when this blood curdling scream destroyed the entire dream world and I woke up to my wife mumbling "snake attack me" over and over

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've been playing CK3 and I had this dream that I was in a forest with my bodyguards who were trying to train me by having me scoop viscous oil out of a sinking boat in the middle of a pond. The bucket seemingly never filled, which was horrifying because I felt the threat of drowning was real. I had the bucket almost filled and my guards were cheering me like "well done sir" "you filled up the bucket sir" which felt really good to hear when this blood curdling scream destroyed the entire dream world and I woke up to my wife mumbling "snake attack me" over and over

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

excellent job with the bucket, sir. just smashing, how you filled up that bucket.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Bicyclops posted:

excellent job with the bucket, sir. just smashing, how you filled up that bucket.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

ESL Wives FTW.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

ESL Wives FTW.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Last night I dreamed that I was looking for a gaming store in some city in Maryland. When I got there I noticed they had a small arcade set up, one of the cabinets was a multi-game thing called "Games to break up to" with a giant LCD screen. It was a bunch of licensed side-scrolling beat em ups like X-Men plus stuff that doesn't exist like a Gen 1 Transformers game. I have no idea what the significance of the title was

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dreamt that I was back home and had to help my mother learn how to use the Wii. She had to learn because it was the only way to watch her tv shows on a special Wii channel.

I didn’t want to have to visit every weekend to explain to her so I was recording videos for her on how to turn the Wii on and showing off the different buttons on the controller. And I was very careful not to use the front facing camera on my phone because I knew she’d be confused if the power button appeared to be on the wrong side of the WiiMote.

I woke up when we got into a big argument because I told her to be careful with the WiiMote as it was brand new but when I went to pick it up to record the video on the B button she’d already gotten a sauce stain on it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The other night I dreamed that I was back in college and was about to start a new semester. I was on a bus(?) back to school and was talking to other people in one of my classes. It was a 20th century military history course and someone asked me if I'd read the syllabus. I said no, I'm just gonna play Battletanx on N64 and ace the class. Everyone laughed but I was serious.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The other night I dreamed that I was back in college and was about to start a new semester. I was on a bus(?) back to school and was talking to other people in one of my classes. It was a 20th century military history course and someone asked me if I'd read the syllabus. I said no, I'm just gonna play Battletanx on N64 and ace the class. Everyone laughed but I was serious.

lol. Badass

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

was battletqnx the game with the commercial where the fabric softener bear gets obliterated by a tank? that was some good advertising

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

was battletqnx the game with the commercial where the fabric softener bear gets obliterated by a tank? that was some good advertising

Yeah. And then when the sequel came out the commercial has scientists find the destroyed bear and rebuild him six million dollar style

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao. Awesome interactions of game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izYSfiq0bHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbW9ptmJFcU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I had a dream that I was doing like a test screening for a new sonic reboot that was going to be LGBT friendly. They kept making me play this really bad 3D sonic game over and over again but each time a different part of his body like his legs or nose was rainbow colored.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I had a dream that I was doing like a test screening for a new sonic reboot that was going to be LGBT friendly. They kept making me play this really bad 3D sonic game over and over again but each time a different part of his body like his legs or nose was rainbow colored.

evil eagle has already preordered it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

dreamed I was playing Tony Hawk and I had just unlocked Room 104, a new DLC level as some kind of HBO tie-in. as soon as the level started, the angry murderer rockstar guy from this season came out and snapped Tony's skateboard in half, so all he could do was just kind of walk around the room and jump on the beds. The "conformity" song from the hosed up foam party episode came on, and it made the gap noise when Tony jumped from one bed to the other and said "90s Foam Gap." the foam started pouring out from under the bed and it got all over the angry rock star guy, and he turned into another Tony Hawk. Tony looked at himself and said "Hey, you kind of look like Tony Hawk, haha" and the second Tony just started crying. I got very upset for some reason and turned off the game and ran to my bathroom to make sure I didn't suddenly have Tony Hawk's face. when I looked in the mirror, it was Edward Norton from Fight Club instead, and the mirror Norton said "when you have insomnia, everything is a copy of a copy of a copy" and he did a big, bloody smile. I realized the conformity song was still playing and foam was pouring out of my bathtub and my sink. I realized that Edward Norton and Tony Hawk had actually been the same person this entire time. he started laughing while the foam covered my legs, and I could feel a skateboard getting welded to my feet. Tony/Ed said "slide" as I screamed myself awake.

anyway, I don't recommend reading the entire Fight Club novel when you've been awake for 36 hours or watching Room 104 just before going to bed.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I've uh... Had some trouble sleeping in the past couple of weeks.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

dreamed I was playing Tony Hawk and I had just unlocked Room 104, a new DLC level as some kind of HBO tie-in. as soon as the level started, the angry murderer rockstar guy from this season came out and snapped Tony's skateboard in half, so all he could do was just kind of walk around the room and jump on the beds. The "conformity" song from the hosed up foam party episode came on, and it made the gap noise when Tony jumped from one bed to the other and said "90s Foam Gap." the foam started pouring out from under the bed and it got all over the angry rock star guy, and he turned into another Tony Hawk. Tony looked at himself and said "Hey, you kind of look like Tony Hawk, haha" and the second Tony just started crying. I got very upset for some reason and turned off the game and ran to my bathroom to make sure I didn't suddenly have Tony Hawk's face. when I looked in the mirror, it was Edward Norton from Fight Club instead, and the mirror Norton said "when you have insomnia, everything is a copy of a copy of a copy" and he did a big, bloody smile. I realized the conformity song was still playing and foam was pouring out of my bathtub and my sink. I realized that Edward Norton and Tony Hawk had actually been the same person this entire time. he started laughing while the foam covered my legs, and I could feel a skateboard getting welded to my feet. Tony/Ed said "slide" as I screamed myself awake.

anyway, I don't recommend reading the entire Fight Club novel when you've been awake for 36 hours or watching Room 104 just before going to bed.

Bicyclops posted:

I've uh... Had some trouble sleeping in the past couple of weeks.

Jesus dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

:staredog: