Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

thank you for your service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Fungah! posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i had a dream last night that this strange japanese man showed up and told, me in japanese (which i don't speak, but could understand in the dream), that there was a "brick loose in the universe," and that the way it goes back in place is me, personally getting all 120 stars in super mario 64. all the bad stuff that was happening, COVID, etc., was because i hadn't been doing my cosmic duty. i couldn't shake the feeling when i woke up, so i got the last two stars today and actually cried with relief. i've never been so happy to finish a mario game in my life.

that was god

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

i had a dream last night that this strange japanese man showed up and told, me in japanese (which i don't speak, but could understand in the dream), that there was a "brick loose in the universe," and that the way it goes back in place is me, personally getting all 120 stars in super mario 64. all the bad stuff that was happening, COVID, etc., was because i hadn't been doing my cosmic duty. i couldn't shake the feeling when i woke up, so i got the last two stars today and actually cried with relief. i've never been so happy to finish a mario game in my life.

Blessed Iwata.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dreamt I lost my right arm in a freak buzzsaw accident when reading the latest chapter of One Piece. Posted on the Imp Zone asking if there were any good controllers for disabled gamers and everyone just kept responding "why not use the one you always use lol" for pages.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Dreamt I lost my right arm in a freak buzzsaw accident when reading the latest chapter of One Piece. Posted on the Imp Zone asking if there were any good controllers for disabled gamers and everyone just kept responding "why not use the one you always use lol" for pages.

Lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Good lord lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

EmmyOk posted:

lol

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i dreamed i was the dude blocking the guy in the Door Stuck video

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

this feels so real i almost believe it was a brief peek into an alternate reality

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

trying to jack off posted:

this feels so real i almost believe it was a brief peek into an alternate reality

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Dreamt last night that I was going through an old box of PC games from like 2003 and found an unopened cup of "shrimp salad" instant ramen. I peeled back the top just to get a good look at how nasty it was and it activated some feature of the cup that used a chemical reaction to heat them up on the spot

I then convinced myself I would be an rear end in a top hat by wasting food if I didn't at least try and eat some of them, so I took a bite and it was the most rancid poo poo ever. The next 15-20 minutes of the dream were just me trying to spit out this rotten hell garbage but it was impossible to spit them out cause they kept coming like one of those clown joke handkerchiefs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Dreamt last night that I was going through an old box of PC games from like 2003 and found an unopened cup of "shrimp salad" instant ramen. I peeled back the top just to get a good look at how nasty it was and it activated some feature of the cup that used a chemical reaction to heat them up on the spot

I then convinced myself I would be an rear end in a top hat by wasting food if I didn't at least try and eat some of them, so I took a bite and it was the most rancid poo poo ever. The next 15-20 minutes of the dream were just me trying to spit out this rotten hell garbage but it was impossible to spit them out cause they kept coming like one of those clown joke handkerchiefs

finish your drat meal

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I dreamed that I was playing Doom and I was told if I beat it before I woke up from the dream I could sleep in until 7:30. This made me so excited I woke immediately to find it was 2 in the morning

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed that I was playing Doom and I was told if I beat it before I woke up from the dream I could sleep in until 7:30. This made me so excited I woke immediately to find it was 2 in the morning

Yeah, because you didn't beat it

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

EmmyOk posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Dreamed that I was trying to raise a Digimon in the old ps1 game but no matter what I did, he would always evolve into a really fat guy in a wife beater who drank soda and farted until he died. I eventually got so mad that I was going to take my game back for a refund and when I got to the store the clerk was the really fat guy from the game and he asked if I was coming back to buy more copies of the greatest game of the year. I didn't want things to get awkward so I bought 2 more copies "for friends and family"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Dreamed that I was trying to raise a Digimon in the old ps1 game but no matter what I did, he would always evolve into a really fat guy in a wife beater who drank soda and farted until he died. I eventually got so mad that I was going to take my game back for a refund and when I got to the store the clerk was the really fat guy from the game and he asked if I was coming back to buy more copies of the greatest game of the year. I didn't want things to get awkward so I bought 2 more copies "for friends and family"

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

ol yeller posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ol yeller posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ol yeller posted:

lmao

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

i was going to finish my bannerlord campaign and got on a plane to calradia - which was right next to antarticta for some reason - and halfway there the captain says they're turning around because calradia just went into lockdown due to covid.

the rest of the dream was me landing in airports and being told i couldn't leave them due to covid and then eventually getting back to the airport near my home town, except for some reason we had to land on an island a mile away and then get into a prop plane to take me the rest of the way to the international airport i was originally going to and i woke myself up muttering about how stupid that was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

ol yeller posted:

also lol