Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Dreamed that I was trying to raise a Digimon in the old ps1 game but no matter what I did, he would always evolve into a really fat guy in a wife beater who drank soda and farted until he died. I eventually got so mad that I was going to take my game back for a refund and when I got to the store the clerk was the really fat guy from the game and he asked if I was coming back to buy more copies of the greatest game of the year. I didn't want things to get awkward so I bought 2 more copies "for friends and family"

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's my new favorite dream my good sirs.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fat guy in a wife beater is definitely up there with dingle dangle dan, morte d'ella, and shiddy (and friends) in the rogues gallery for the Dreaming.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

waiting for the crossover dreams where shiddy in a wifebeater attempts to explain the devils bowel

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I had a dream that BBG set up a fake website with a trailer for Primal Rage 2 which was a PlayStation 6 exclusive and graphically looked exactly like the SNES game. He used Cameo to trick Nancy Pelosi into narrating the trailer, and this was all part of some grand scheme he had to make people think that Sony was "cucked out".

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

I had a dream that BBG set up a fake website with a trailer for Primal Rage 2 which was a PlayStation 6 exclusive and graphically looked exactly like the SNES game. He used Cameo to trick Nancy Pelosi into narrating the trailer, and this was all part of some grand scheme he had to make people think that Sony was "cucked out".

lmfao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I played too much Crusader Kings 3 the other day and had a really long, vivid dream sort of based on it. I woke up halfway through with low blood sugar and had to go treat it, and when I came back to bed like 30 minutes later there had been a 10-year timeskip.

I was the ruler of a small Ireland-like country which was situated to the east of a big landmass/continent that was supposed to be a "New World" kind of thing. I was over there discovering it, fighting in a crusade/conquest with a bunch of pirates and stuff and slowly taking over/painting the map. There were loads of detailed fleshed-out characters like my pirate nemesis, Dreadful Sloppo, and eventually we had a big final battle which came down to me and him slugging it out 1-on-1. He was bitten by a cat and died, gasping "nobody Slops until Sloppo drops".

I made it back home victorious in time for the big celebration, and was caught up in the airport where I was trying to pack up and move the computer I was coordinating the campaign from via a Crusader Kings 3 map, but there was a lot of trouble with packing slips and nobody would get me the right forms because they had negative opinion modifiers for me due to me being away too long. At this point I became obsessed with the feast we were going to have, and was hallucinating donuts, sweets etc, and I was running around trying to organise it even though I was getting old and weak. Tina Fey was organising it and I kept trying to find and have sex with her. This is where I woke up with low blood sugar.

Sugary snacking done, I went back to sleep and years had passed in preparation for the grand... feast or crowning or something. But I alone knew that I entered into a pact with demons to give me military power/victory, and that they would come to collect on the day of my great triumph. Because of this, in the leadup to the feast there had been mysterious, supernatural things happening, like my girlfriend complained that nowadays when she played piano all the keys just said SOON SOON SOON. When I looked at the queue of people wanting to come infor the feast, Bill Bailey was at the front with a welly on his head like Vermin Supreme.

I was pleased with Bill Bailey, because I led him into the room and made him dance and everyone was saying "ha ha ha ha" robotically, and I confided in my bodyguard that Bill Bailey wasn't part of the story and I had put him for a laugh, and my bodyguard said "I'm afraid you're bonkers now sir." This was the only "meta" thing that happened so I'm not sure what it was about.

At this point every time I went into the great hall which was supposedly full of people, it went dark and stormy and revealed that it was empty, I was imagining my great victory and I was alone, with shadowy things flitting around the room - but if I walked out and looked over my shoulder I could see the normal hall, full of laughing guests.

I went to find where the food was being prepared and my girlfriend was in the kitchen, saying the storm was here and it was leaking through the roof and walls, and that instead of the feast she was trying to microwave us a sausage roll and chips. Eventually I convinced her that we should flee with our son to my parent's house and avoid judgment, but two demons that were clearly men in bear costumes followed us in a white workman's van and parked in the back garden. I made my peace with my family and took up a lovely plastic sword that I had as a kid (on the grounds that it wouldn't be fair to actually fight them, but I had to show a token symbolic resistance) and went out to surrender to them so that they would spare my family and kingdom.

However, they refused to get out of their van and one of them was smoking and said to me "yeah, yeah, in a minute mate, we're on break. Union rules."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

trying to jack off posted:

this feels so real i almost believe it was a brief peek into an alternate reality

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I had a dream I was moving paintings from my parents' house and remembered that I had a life sized 7' painting of Drizzt from Baldur's Gate 2 from when I went through my Baldur's Gate obsessive phase (I did not have this phase). I was so embarassed for him my dad to see it that I hurriedly downloaded and printed out a photo of a big juicy rear end and pasted it over Drizzt's face, telling my dad that the painting was of "rear end man", a popular parody character from Discworld.

My dad was really annoyed and was like "I don't know who rear end man is, that looks terrible, you scraped it all down my car while gluing the rear end to his face, what is wrong with you" so I panicked and pasted the big rear end over Drizzt's crotch instead, saying proudly "actually it's backwards rear end man, the man with his rear end on backwards" so my dad ran me over with his car.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I had a dream I was moving paintings from my parents' house and remembered that I had a life sized 7' painting of Drizzt from Baldur's Gate 2 from when I went through my Baldur's Gate obsessive phase (I did not have this phase). I was so embarassed for him my dad to see it that I hurriedly downloaded and printed out a photo of a big juicy rear end and pasted it over Drizzt's face, telling my dad that the painting was of "rear end man", a popular parody character from Discworld.

My dad was really annoyed and was like "I don't know who rear end man is, that looks terrible, you scraped it all down my car while gluing the rear end to his face, what is wrong with you" so I panicked and pasted the big rear end over Drizzt's crotch instead, saying proudly "actually it's backwards rear end man, the man with his rear end on backwards" so my dad ran me over with his car.

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i was just thinking of this thread, because last night i dreamed i discovered that i had telekinesis, and also a "third eye" that let me look at other rooms in my apartment. i was excited to surprise my wife by showing her my newfound abilities and i was playing mario sunshine, in one of the secret levels where they steal FLUDD, when the baby started to cry. my wife asked if i could take him, because she was grading. "no worries," i said. "watch this!" i kept playing mario, but i floated my son out of the room, onto his changing pad, and changed his diaper, all with my powers. then i floated him back while simultaneously floating a bottle over to the sink and getting it prepped for him. i floated him back into the living room, and he had a big smile, enjoying floating around the house, and then floated the bottle over to his mouth. i looked over at my wife expecting her to be impressed, but she hadn't looked up at all. "boy, you're really bombing this mario level. did you change the baby?" she said, and i looked at the TV and realized that while I was focusing on using my powers and looking in different rooms, i had just walked mario into a bottomless pit over and over again, just holding the control stick to the left, and i had a game over. it was one of those secret levels that was really hard to get to, so i started yelling about "loving useless telekinesis!" so loudly that the baby started crying and it woke up my toddler. i woke up because the toddler was, in fact, actually awake, because it was morning. after i get all 120 shines, i am never playing super mario sunshine again in my life.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

i was just thinking of this thread, because last night i dreamed i discovered that i had telekinesis, and also a "third eye" that let me look at other rooms in my apartment. i was excited to surprise my wife by showing her my newfound abilities and i was playing mario sunshine, in one of the secret levels where they steal FLUDD, when the baby started to cry. my wife asked if i could take him, because she was grading. "no worries," i said. "watch this!" i kept playing mario, but i floated my son out of the room, onto his changing pad, and changed his diaper, all with my powers. then i floated him back while simultaneously floating a bottle over to the sink and getting it prepped for him. i floated him back into the living room, and he had a big smile, enjoying floating around the house, and then floated the bottle over to his mouth. i looked over at my wife expecting her to be impressed, but she hadn't looked up at all. "boy, you're really bombing this mario level. did you change the baby?" she said, and i looked at the TV and realized that while I was focusing on using my powers and looking in different rooms, i had just walked mario into a bottomless pit over and over again, just holding the control stick to the left, and i had a game over. it was one of those secret levels that was really hard to get to, so i started yelling about "loving useless telekinesis!" so loudly that the baby started crying and it woke up my toddler. i woke up because the toddler was, in fact, actually awake, because it was morning. after i get all 120 shines, i am never playing super mario sunshine again in my life.

weve all been there

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it was supposed to be the summer of backwards rear end man >:(

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

backwards rear end man is going to turn out to be one of the Super Shiddy Brothers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmbao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I dreamed I was watching a movie called "Moment" that was a drama aboit these two divorced women and their lovely lives, but the twist is that the last act is interrupted by an alien invasion where they start vaporizing people in the streets. "This reminds me of Halo," I said, as I turned to my movie watching buddy Will Smith. "Wanna play Halo?" Will smiled and brought out a couple of Xbox controllers. Then we played my favorite level of Halo, the one where you run around a rich Chicago suburb clearing houses of grunts. Will said the level was too scary so he had to stop playing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I had a dream i was watching a gdc postmortem talk about the rise and fall of a game company. their first game was a critical success, named 'house escape'. It was legend of grimrock except you were constantly being chased by a block with a clowns face on it. the expansion added cages that would randomly fall on you and was an even bigger success. their next project was a combination of sim tower and factorio, which they touted as a spiritual successor to a game called "courier quest" (the audience nodded knowingly). the art director was obsessed with the duckmen from king of dragon pass, and all of the npc sprites were ripped straight from that game. the resulting lawsuit bankrupted the company.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

I had a dream i was watching a gdc postmortem talk about the rise and fall of a game company. their first game was a critical success, named 'house escape'. It was legend of grimrock except you were constantly being chased by a block with a clowns face on it. the expansion added cages that would randomly fall on you and was an even bigger success. their next project was a combination of sim tower and factorio, which they touted as a spiritual successor to a game called "courier quest" (the audience nodded knowingly). the art director was obsessed with the duckmen from king of dragon pass, and all of the npc sprites were ripped straight from that game. the resulting lawsuit bankrupted the company.

omao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ah, yes, courier quest.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed I was watching a movie called "Moment" that was a drama aboit these two divorced women and their lovely lives, but the twist is that the last act is interrupted by an alien invasion where they start vaporizing people in the streets. "This reminds me of Halo," I said, as I turned to my movie watching buddy Will Smith. "Wanna play Halo?" Will smiled and brought out a couple of Xbox controllers. Then we played my favorite level of Halo, the one where you run around a rich Chicago suburb clearing houses of grunts. Will said the level was too scary so he had to stop playing.

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

lmao

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
That reminds me, gotta replay courier quest one of these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Will smiled and brought out a couple of Xbox controllers.

lmfao