Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And Tom is already loving the weather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Dreamed I was playing an FPS, in a game mode where both teams were racing to kill a boss monster and access a treasure room. I had a gun that sucked up attacks with the left mouse button and fired them back out with the right mouse button. It seemed pretty strong since you could fire attacks while having the suction mode activated but it had no ammo of its own so as soon as the other team realized I had it, they would stop attacking and I'd have no way to fight them. I had sucked up a bunch of attacks and was unloading on the boss while some members of the other team were watching and my own teammates were nowhere to be found. I nearly killed it when I ran out of ammo and died, and on the death screen I saw that the boss had instantly regained its health since no one else had aggroed it. I got so pissed off I ragequit the game, immediately woke up and called my teammates loving pricks.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

had a dream i was browsing the Zone and the only stickied thread was for Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and if anyone talked poo poo about it they were given an av of Mr. Bean piloting a UFO

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

had a dream i was browsing the Zone and the only stickied thread was for Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and if anyone talked poo poo about it they were given an av of Mr. Bean piloting a UFO

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
Not really a dream, might have been one that i don't remember, but i just woke up from a nap with the FFVI Boss Battle theme stuck in my head. It's still there. Am i fighting a boss? There's no one even around except my cat and i'm at least 90% sure he's on my side

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Odd posted:

Not really a dream, might have been one that i don't remember, but i just woke up from a nap with the FFVI Boss Battle theme stuck in my head. It's still there. Am i fighting a boss? There's no one even around except my cat and i'm at least 90% sure he's on my side

I hope for your sake that you do not know a group of five plucky teens who are learning to reject nihilism through the power of friendship. You haven't felt the need to monologue lately, have you?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmaoo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hell yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Awesome.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao i love this thread

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol. Win

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

lmfao

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

had a dream last night that i was playing gta and there was a museum in the game called the Tower of Wonder that was hosting a live kesha concert. everyone at the concert was wearing masks of different family guy characters for some reason

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wes Warhammer posted:

had a dream last night that i was playing gta and there was a museum in the game called the Tower of Wonder that was hosting a live kesha concert. everyone at the concert was wearing masks of different family guy characters for some reason

Welcome back (again)

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Welcome back (again)

:shobon:

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I dreamed I met In Training irl and he told me that he actually shares his forums account with like 8 other people and I was like “isn’t that a really bad idea for an account with IK powers?” and he said “yeah... but what are you gonna do?”

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

It's not true, fwiw

e: wrong account

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Caithness posted:

I dreamed I met In Training irl and he told me that he actually shares his forums account with like 8 other people and I was like “isn’t that a really bad idea for an account with IK powers?” and he said “yeah... but what are you gonna do?”

i met a guy on a chicago train like three years ago wearing a bloodborne shirt. i said cool shirt, he got flustered and got off at the next stop. irl in training sighting?

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

It's not true, fwiw

e: wrong account

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

well this was bound to happen

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007