Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

I know you love handhelds so I asked the clerk which is the one every boy wants

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

holy poo poo lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

dreamed that i went to get lunch for everyone i work with and it played like those game n watch games to get each item that people had ordered. when i returned with 8 to go boxes each one was an insane mess: one had half a cheeseburger, one had a bunch of cold spaghetti-os floating around with some lettuce, one had an uncooked potato with a pickle in it, and they all had 3-4 french fries in them.

i got so pissed that i went to my boss to explain how it was the game glitching and not my fault, and they laughed at me and told me to prove it, pulling out a little tiger handheld that had all the games on it. i tried to play and as i fumbled with it the minifridge kept filling up with pepsis until it was overflowing, and all my coworkers kept yelling at me to "turn it off" and "get the coke handheld instead"

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

gonna need a trip report from a Chicago imp

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goin there for dinner tomorrow, will report back

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

quote:

Yes, you are reading this correctly: There is a place in Chicago called Shiddy Burgs. (Though it’s also occasionally referred to as Shiddy’s Burgers, Uncle Shiddy and Shiddy’s Burger Barn.) Whether or not you think the project is unfortunately named, there’s no question it serves the smashiest smash burger in Chicago right now.

Fungah! posted:

it looks like it's in logan square so if memory serves, you can always hit up longman and eagle afterward and get a yakuza-style description of the whiskey you're using to wash it down

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah are you alive

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

:burger: :murder:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

turns out theyre only open on mondays :negative:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I just dreamt that I was watching a reality show competition called The Next Mario All-Star, hosted by Charles Martinet. The winner had to prove that 1) they were the biggest Mario fan in the world and 2) they could do an absolutely perfect Mario voice.

All the contestants would show up covered in Mario merchandise and say something like “I am THE ultra mario super fan, I have played and beat EVERY mario game and I sleep in a mario bed”, then they would step up to the mic and do this awful halting croaky Mickey Mouse impression. I got angrier and angrier each time I heard it and kept yelling that mario sounds nothing like that. The people watching with me would laugh each time and say no, that’s Mario’s exact voice. This guy is nailing it.

So to prove them wrong I started up Mario 64, and at the title screen mario let out this horrible raspy high pitched “uhhh... it’s uh... me? M-Mario?” in a Mickey Mouse voice and I immediately woke up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

I just dreamt that I was watching a reality show competition called The Next Mario All-Star, hosted by Charles Martinet. The winner had to prove that 1) they were the biggest Mario fan in the world and 2) they could do an absolutely perfect Mario voice.

All the contestants would show up covered in Mario merchandise and say something like “I am THE ultra mario super fan, I have played and beat EVERY mario game and I sleep in a mario bed”, then they would step up to the mic and do this awful halting croaky Mickey Mouse impression. I got angrier and angrier each time I heard it and kept yelling that mario sounds nothing like that. The people watching with me would laugh each time and say no, that’s Mario’s exact voice. This guy is nailing it.

So to prove them wrong I started up Mario 64, and at the title screen mario let out this horrible raspy high pitched “uhhh... it’s uh... me? M-Mario?” in a Mickey Mouse voice and I immediately woke up

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*mickeyfully* Haha, ha. I sleep in a Super Mario bed. Do you?

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Sub-Actuality posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmoa

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'd probably watch that show tbh

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bicyclops posted:

i'd probably watch that show tbh

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

oh my god

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats a good name for that show

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

thats a good name for that show

:hmmyes:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sending a spec script to whoever gave the Nerdy Nummies lady a show at HBO. i uh... had the idea before subactuality, for the record.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

sending a spec script to whoever gave the Nerdy Nummies lady a show at HBO. i uh... had the idea before subactuality, for the record.

honestly very willing to believe that this was a result of your insane gaming dreams bleeding into the imp subconscious, so you can have this one

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

turns out theyre only open on mondays :negative:
now you know where to go to turn a "case of the Mondays" into a "case of the Shiddies".

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamt that i was playing deer hunter at my grandpas house but i put it on hard mode and i had blops capabilities, i was no scoping deer and running up to them and knifing them, throwing grenades and every time i would kill them id get the vats style slow mo killcam. anyway once i got up to helicopter in my streak, all the deer sprang up on their hind hooves and were armed with sniper rifles, and they were all master shots who dashed around the level doing the postal 2 run animation and blasting my rear end, though i had so much hp i could withstand these attacks and get them. eventually i got up to nuke and when i activated it something in my brain told me i had to piss before the bomb fell in order to mask my scent. i kept looking for a safe tree while the loud whistling of the bomb got louder and louder, and when i finally found one as soon as i pulled my dick out i felt the heat of a nuclear bomb behind me. then woke up

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

ol yeller posted:

dreamt that i was playing deer hunter at my grandpas house but i put it on hard mode and i had blops capabilities, i was no scoping deer and running up to them and knifing them, throwing grenades and every time i would kill them id get the vats style slow mo killcam. anyway once i got up to helicopter in my streak, all the deer sprang up on their hind hooves and were armed with sniper rifles, and they were all master shots who dashed around the level doing the postal 2 run animation and blasting my rear end, though i had so much hp i could withstand these attacks and get them. eventually i got up to nuke and when i activated it something in my brain told me i had to piss before the bomb fell in order to mask my scent. i kept looking for a safe tree while the loud whistling of the bomb got louder and louder, and when i finally found one as soon as i pulled my dick out i felt the heat of a nuclear bomb behind me. then woke up

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed I was visiting my old high school, I have the "back in school" dream fairly often but here I was explicitly visiting so it wasn't as stressful. It was still in really lovely condition though, dilapidated and clearly rife with bullying etc. I asked the head teacher (who I'm reasonably sure died in like 2013) why they hadn't done more to fix this and he just shook his head and said "to me, school should be a Dark Souls inspired Metroidvania"

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I'm glad he's dead

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

School would have been a lot more tolerable if you could sequence skip by min maxing your stats and fighting the pedophile janitor optional boss three grades earlier than you're supposed to,

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

telling your parents that you're only completing the bare minimum assignments because you're doing a low% run

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

loving trophy hunting completionist paying for every single "AP course" DLC and then spending even more money on all the strategy guides :rolleyes: