Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Had a dream konami was rereleasing mgs5 for new consoles and as a promotion they were restarting the Manhattan project and were going to drop another nuke in the desert. You could place bets, in a sort of horse race style, on which of the seven remaining bombs they were going to drop. Two were plutonium, two were hydrogen, one was named DUD-001, one was designed to "only work in texas", and the last one didnt explode but gives out a massive green smoke cloud visible from miles away. I put $50 on the cloud bomb.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycophobia posted:

after this dream i woke up, laughed to myself and then had several follow up dreams about googling if james rolfe really died and trying to tell the dream to a series of very unreceptive audiences.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Had a dream konami was rereleasing mgs5 for new consoles and as a promotion they were restarting the Manhattan project and were going to drop another nuke in the desert. You could place bets, in a sort of horse race style, on which of the seven remaining bombs they were going to drop. Two were plutonium, two were hydrogen, one was named DUD-001, one was designed to "only work in texas", and the last one didnt explode but gives out a massive green smoke cloud visible from miles away. I put $50 on the cloud bomb.

mycophobia posted:

had a dream that james rolfe died and in his honor some network tv channel aired a commemorative live game show somehow hosted by james rolfe. it was like a weird travel channel style show where he just goes to different landmarks and places and talks about them interspersed with double dare style obstacle courses back at the studio. the contestant who apparently won rapped about his victory while james beatboxed poorly. it perhaps should be noted here ive seen maybe 3 episodes of avgn.

after this dream i woke up, laughed to myself and then had several follow up dreams about googling if james rolfe really died and trying to tell the dream to a series of very unreceptive audiences.

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mycophobia posted:

had a dream that james rolfe died and in his honor some network tv channel aired a commemorative live game show somehow hosted by james rolfe. it was like a weird travel channel style show where he just goes to different landmarks and places and talks about them interspersed with double dare style obstacle courses back at the studio. the contestant who apparently won rapped about his victory while james beatboxed poorly. it perhaps should be noted here ive seen maybe 3 episodes of avgn.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

mycophobia posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

lmfao at everything

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wes Warhammer posted:

lmfao at everything

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamed that billy mitchell was my dad. not even that he looked like him, but he was him, and always had been. i called my parents "okay bye son, love you" "i love you too billy mitchell" wtf

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

dreamed that billy mitchell was my dad. not even that he looked like him, but he was him, and always had been. i called my parents "okay bye son, love you" "i love you too billy mitchell" wtf

hahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao at everything. some potent imp dreams last night

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything. some potent imp dreams last night

fr

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No, sir. You've always been ol yeller's dad.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao christ

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish my dad was Todd Rogers.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Imp dream rather than gaming dream but I dreamed that I was going through an airport and was stuck for a while as a flight was delayed. I bumped into net café scandal, Lyle and Keyboard Barry and encouraged them to play some songs to cheer the passengers up. NCS was a normal looking guy, Lyle was a tall lanky dude with a really tight manbun and Keyboard Barry was basically Frank from Always Sunny.

Eventually they relented and set up to perform on one of the weird empty stages that Haruka sings on in Yakuza 5. NCS played guitar and Keyboard Barry obviously played keyboard. Lyle was nowhere to be seen so I went looking for him, he eventually appeared in an insane bright red and yellow superhero style spandex suit. As I watched in confusion he let loose his manbun revealing long curly hair, then he shook it out even further revealing that it was waist length. One of the other passengers gasped and said "wow, he has black guy hair" and when I looked back I realised in horror that Lyle was in full blackface. They put on an incredible funk soul cover of It Wasn't Me by Shaggy and I wanted to flee before I got the blame for any of it but I was too amazed and was thinking "I can't believe this is actually good, imagine how they'd react if GBS did this"

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Imp dream rather than gaming dream but I dreamed that I was going through an airport and was stuck for a while as a flight was delayed. I bumped into net café scandal, Lyle and Keyboard Barry and encouraged them to play some songs to cheer the passengers up. NCS was a normal looking guy, Lyle was a tall lanky dude with a really tight manbun and Keyboard Barry was basically Frank from Always Sunny.

Eventually they relented and set up to perform on one of the weird empty stages that Haruka sings on in Yakuza 5. NCS played guitar and Keyboard Barry obviously played keyboard. Lyle was nowhere to be seen so I went looking for him, he eventually appeared in an insane bright red and yellow superhero style spandex suit. As I watched in confusion he let loose his manbun revealing long curly hair, then he shook it out even further revealing that it was waist length. One of the other passengers gasped and said "wow, he has black guy hair" and when I looked back I realised in horror that Lyle was in full blackface. They put on an incredible funk soul cover of It Wasn't Me by Shaggy and I wanted to flee before I got the blame for any of it but I was too amazed and was thinking "I can't believe this is actually good, imagine how they'd react if GBS did this"

lol

elf help book posted:

This is real.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

As I watched in confusion he let loose his manbun revealing long curly hair, then he shook it out even further revealing that it was waist length. One of the other passengers gasped and said "wow, he has black guy hair" and when I looked back I realised in horror that Lyle was in full blackface.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao