Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Still laughing at the sweetroll burn from buttegieg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Lmfao

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Had a dream about a game called “Thomas the Dank Engine” where the trains had a big weed leaf on the side.

Hello next Awful Jam.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

mkvltra posted:

I dreamt that I was navigating an urban environment rife with equal parts decay and life, similar to Kowloon walled city during the golden years, and eventually found myself in an arcade, where, Yakuza: Dead Souls was actually released as a light gun shooter with huge plastic MG42's as controllers and I woke up screaming.

Goddamnit, just remembered there's a House of the Dead sequel released only a couple years ago I have no idea where to play. I'm a bit of a HotD fanatic and it irks the poo poo out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOjJNVfb4GU

Yes this is basically the game but it's different playing it damnit.

InternetOfTwinks fucked around with this message at 21:00 on May 26, 2021

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Just had a dream that Mortal Kombat 12 came out, and the final boss was a writhing abomination made of every other character you didn't pick stitched together. The only way to beat it was a series of dialogue trees throughout the fight where you had to get it to kill itself based on the dominant personality at the time. For some reason this "deep moral choice" system made the gaming media say it was the greatest game of all time but I thought it was bullshit because you could just low kick it the entire time and it couldn't do anything about it.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Man, forgot how much Tony Hawk's Underground 2 jumped the shark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Just had a kind of boring and depressing dream, but with one fun detail: all currency in the world had become backed by an legal requirement of having to play NBA Jam for it at any time if challenged.