Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Probably belongs in the "video games that gave you mental illness" thread but often, when I am trying to fall asleep, I have this vision of sonic rolling down a ramp covered in sand. He keeps jumping off of it, but all I want him to do is stay on the ramp and roll to the bottom. It is in the style of the OG genesis sonics, games I have never played. I've had it off and on for about ten years now. As far as I can tell, the ramp is endless.

Let me consult my dream tome (consults all 2000+ pages of my dream tome) I dont have a loving clue what that symbolises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed I was playing a videogame based on Mary Poppins set during the racehorse/bandstand scene. Everything was super brown and bloomy like a 2009 videogame and everyone was a rude and filthy british person. I had to pee so I just whipped it out and started pissing but the game was xbox kinect enabled so I started peeing in the game as well. I pissed all over a ragged urchin who started punching me and a huge brawl broke out.

lmao