Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Wormskll Hater must not have been entirely bad company if you were willing to watch a movie with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I dreamed that my dad died in a Benghazi-like incident, and I found out in a news article posted on C-SPAM. Then I woke up and posted "I dreamed that my dad died" in this thread, and IT just linked to a post from another user with the exact same wording in the previous version of the thread.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I dreamed that the best selling thing on steam was an e-book called “I hate hemorrhoids”

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Praise the lord

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
lol

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I dreamed that my brother was telling me he read an article that said masked video game characters like Shadow from Final Fantasy 6 are now considered more heroic in the age of covid-19. I said that's funny, I just had a dream that Shadow was leading a rebellion against Mario and Link and he said whoa I had the same dream but it was the opposite. I was describing my dream and how it was in manga style, with black ink on colored pages, when suddenly I realized that it hadn't been Shadow leading the rebellion at all, but Fox McCloud! I was so startled by this revelation that I woke up.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I dreamed I met In Training irl and he told me that he actually shares his forums account with like 8 other people and I was like “isn’t that a really bad idea for an account with IK powers?” and he said “yeah... but what are you gonna do?”

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Jumping off a cliff is certainly a viable way to speed run real life

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Years before I actually bought one, I dreamed I found a TGM2 arcade machine behind a dumpster at my old high school.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

GorfZaplen posted:

When I was a kid our family computer was taking like 25 minutes to boot up and this really upset me because obviously I wanted to play videogames. One night I apparently said very loudly in my sleep "there's not enough RAM" and the next morning my dad checked and sure enough some of the ram came loose somehow and that fixed it

lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I dreamed that IT was streaming a new Kung fu themed class based 3D shooter, kinda like ARMS crossed with splatoon crossed with overwatch I guess (I’ve never played any of those) but it was dark and gritty and named Psilocybin.

The only class I remember was called “flag user” and he was actually made of flags and flagpoles

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Spoderman posted:

had a dream there was a new online mario kart game where its in the style of the snes mario kart but 12 people race around a maze trying to find the randomly placed goal. every time i’d play it though, the round would time out before anyone found the goal, because the goal would end up being somewhere nobody could find it like underneath a piranha plant or technically out of bounds.

playing it earned you my nintendo platinum points, so i went to see what i could get. they had a set of fire emblem postcards, with each postcard showcasing an iconic moment in the franchise (which i’ve barely ever played). one said “level up” at the top with a soldier at a ceremony getting a medal pinned on their armor. another one said “reverse recruitment” and had a tall woman in a hot tub whispering something to a shorter woman sitting next to her

Sounds more like Mario Maker multiplayer than Mario Kart

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

extremebuff posted:

New Gal Gun Features Big Titted Goth Wife and Fans HATE Her

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
lmfao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

trying to jack off posted:

thank you for going to sleep bicyclops

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Sub-Actuality posted:

Last night I dreamt that I was watching an E3 Sega presentation for their new console called “Owlponics.” The guy presenting looked like Steve Ballmer and he was excitedly explaining that the name means “Owl Work” in Latin.

They put up an unlabeled bar graph that showed Owlponics compared to Blast Processing, and the performance was barely increased. The presenter was saying “this is because our new chip can rotate almost 360 degrees really fast. It’s like 200-something. It’s not 360 but it’s a lot of degrees; it’s most of the degrees.”

They showed off a tech demo where a model had to jerk her neck back and forth really fast to make a big 3D owl head on the screen rotate, but they had to stop after about 30 seconds because her neck hurt too much.

Then they held a Q&A and when someone pointed out that “Owlponics” rhymes with “Sonic” the Ballmer guy got so excited he almost started crying, and he shouted at someone offstage to bring him a notepad so he could write that down “for marketing.” and then I woke up

lmfao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
It’s not 360 but it’s a lot of degrees; it’s most of the degrees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Wes Warhammer posted:

drat i wish the gaming dream i had last night was anywhere near as funny as these ones. in mine i was playing sonic adventure 2 and noticing that each mission in each stage had different characters (like a dr. eggman stage suddenly switching to rouge for one mission before switching back) instead of it being one character per stage, and whenever i brought this up to anyone the response was just "no man it's always been like that". i got increasingly mad about it on a discord call until rouge the bat's voice actress joined it saying "shut the gently caress up wes, you don't know what you're talking about, it's always been like that" and i got so embarrassed that i left the call, and then i woke up

lmao