Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Dreamed that I was trying to raise a Digimon in the old ps1 game but no matter what I did, he would always evolve into a really fat guy in a wife beater who drank soda and farted until he died. I eventually got so mad that I was going to take my game back for a refund and when I got to the store the clerk was the really fat guy from the game and he asked if I was coming back to buy more copies of the greatest game of the year. I didn't want things to get awkward so I bought 2 more copies "for friends and family"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
small one: went to sleep thinking about the phrase Tom Clancy's Shitter Cell and dreamed about sneaking into the employee bathrooms in department stores to covertly piss

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
insane night for dreams last night. in one i was standing around at work drinking coffee in a lab coat when i spilled some on me, which i had to wipe up with paper towels from the bathroom. i went in there and there was a guy taking a rancid poo poo in one of the stalls, just like moaning and making really horrible noises. i got clean, but then realized i needed to pee. rather than wait, or risk going in after the atrocities this guy was committing on the bowl, i desperately opened up the microwave and took a long relaxing pee in it. "ah" i thought "now to dispose of the evidence" and i turned the microwave on to max power, at which point i caused a resonance cascade summoning all kinds of horrible alien creatures from a far off universe called Xen

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

had a dream that shelley long and ted Danson joined my magic card group. shelley was very into the game and launched into Diane chambers-like monologues where she extolled the virtues of Group Hug decks and said that the name was unfairly belittling, that they should be called manipulative tactician decks. she seemed really nervous about Ted, who was pretty quiet and charming mostly.

suddenly ted clapped his hands really loudly and said "boy, is that a kamigawa card? boy, I love that set. Isn't it a great little block? it's based on japan, you ever been there? what I love about japan is that there are real artisans there, you know? they call them "arté," there, they make incredible crafts and stuff out of single ingredients." shelley started getting really nervous and doing the Diane laugh but ted kept going. "I met this one cookie chef, and he made the most incredible cookies out of a single ingredient."

then he slammed a bag of cocaine down on the table and said "the greatest cookies you have through your nose." shelley started crying and ted got this huge grin like michael from the good place and said "let's play some loving magic cards, kids."

one of my friends (he's one of the circus twins of bicyclops dream lore) went to town on the cocaine and ted was clapping his hands and laughing, like "alright!!! look at this guy, he knows a kamigawa commander when he sees one! real life vedalken orrery, am I right?"

shelley said "please, you have to stop this," and suddenly ted snarled and yelled "you should have stayed on cheers, bitch." then he looked right at me and said "you're next." I woke up before I could find out what I was next for.

bookmarking for later lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Dreamed that I was working at digging ditches when a courier showed up with a letter for me. It was an invitation from Toadsworth summoning me to the castle in the Mushroom Kingdom. I was immediately rushed onto a plane where Brad Pitt and Kanye West were already sitting and smoking huge blunts. I took my seat and soon we were in the air. After a few minutes Kanye West went to the bathroom. He never came out. A few minutes later Brad Pitt said "Isn't this your stop?" and I looked out the window and there we were, right outside Peach's Castle. I didn't even notice us landing.

I stepped out the door and was hustled to my room. I was told that I had a roommate and it was none other than Bulma from DBZ. She told me that there was a mistake so we'd have to share a bed. I tried to play it cool, but she could tell I was flustered. She turned on the TV and it was a 9/11 retrospective, she got really sad thinking about all the lives lost on that fateful day. I comforted her as best I could but she said it was too distressing and she had to go home. Well, at least I'd have this bed to myself.

The next day I awoke to Toad telling me I was to meet Mario and Peach, and their kids. I went down to the front of the castle, across from the bridge. Mario and Peach came out, and then Mario blew a whistle and one by one, smaller and smaller mario's emerged. They would all line up, getting progressively smaller until there were 99 of them. Mario explained that this happened every time he got a 1UP. A new mario took the place of the old one. He also said not to worry too much, they're all basically braindead. I took his advice. He then told me he wanted to meet in his private chamber.

Marios chamber was as opulent as you could imagine, with busts of all the nintendo giants like miyamoto and iwata everywhere. He sat me down across from him at a huge desk, then he confided in me that he has a rare and fatal disease and that he needs a true heir to his throne. I began to say I wasn't worthy, but he cut me off to tell me that he wanted me to find his successor, and handed me a piece of paper with a picture of the entire smash roster. He pointed at a picture of Olimar and said "Start there" then I woke up.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I was watching a stream on twitch when, after standing up to go get something in the kitchen, I noticed my nutsack was getting longer. At first I doubted it, but soon it was hanging out of shorts and bumping my knees. I've needed to set up a new PCP for a while, so i got on my computer to look it up but the website for it was kind of like GTA3: there was a little avatar i controlled and i had to walk down a street with all the doctors offices, when i walked into one it popped up with the address and phone number. Eventually i realized all of the addresses were next to each other, and i looked it up and verified it was true. I saw this result that was called MEDICAL MALL and i decided that was my best bet, it had to have some place that was open.

By now my ballsack was around ankle length, and I needed to get going so i threw on a coat and tucked my nuts into my right sock. my loose, rubbery nutsack was rubbing concrete as a walksd though, so I had to keep gathering up slack on my way to the car. Luckily it was one of those drives where im instantly at my destination, but by now my sack was too long and i tried wrapping it atound my arm but it was just so loving much that it dragged way behind me. I rushed into the mall and then saw that all the offices were on the second floor, and the only way up were the escalators. then i woke up

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's very good, and congratulations - you now get to play the dungeon in real life.

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ArfJason posted:

I dont remember the entire dream or really the context but i was at a friends who had a ps2 and when i opened a case for one of his games i think gran turismo i saw that the top of the disc had this thick layer of coarse purple crystals. I spent a moment going wtf but then immediately rationalized it by thinking "well youve never seen a ps2 game that wasnt pirated and remember how legit psx discs were black. Its the same" then i saw another disc and this one had like two inches of crystals on top in this crag like shape and i was like how are you supposed to close the lid with this... And what if you got an og non slim model? I was about to sand the tip of it slightly before i woke up

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Had a dream I visited Austin Texas and saw a sign advertising "Mike's Romance Arcade - former home of id software". I didnt remember reading this in masters of doom but it was right there so I stopped in. It was the size of a small house and packed with those personality test grip things and pinball machines prominently featuring couples. One of them was addams family, another one was dirty harry but they put a decal over it so it read "dirty dancing" with a picture of Patrick Swayze. The machine was otherwise unchanged and would still spout Clint Eastwood lines during play. I noticed a regular skeeball machine in the back and asked how that was romance themed. Just then, John Romero walked in, greeted the owner and played a perfect game of skeeball. Instead of tickets or coins coming out, M&Ms and a halved poblano pepper came out. Romero took the handful of candy and handed the pepper to Mike, who said "you never know when things are gonna get hot".

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
John Romero putting M&Ms into his pocket.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Dreamed that I went on a date with Sofia Vergara. Everything was going really well until I had to give her a ride back to my place because driving in dreams always feels really hosed up to me. We ended up ordering a lyft together and things were heating up in the backseat until the driver, who was the Family Guy animated version of the pepperidge farm guy, made eye contact with me in the rear view mirror and I got uncomfortable.

Anyway, we arrived at my place and Sofia said she wanted to shower. I said okay and sat back on the couch, trying to play it cool. After watching a channel on TV that was literally nothing but commercials for what felt like an eternity, she walked out of the bathroom butt rear end naked and asked where I kept the towels. I tried to get an answer out but my eyes just kept focusing on a little tattoo she had in a pretty private area. I asked her what it was and she said it was something her ex made her get, and that he made all his gfs get it. I got closer to see what it was and realized it was Claptrap from Borderlands, and she said "That's right, Randy Pitchford used to date me. No big deal."

Woke up with one of those weird hallucination things where I kept seeing claptrap hovering around for like 30 seconds in my room and heard him in my head calling me A Little Bitch. Afterwards I went to the bathroom and took a poo poo.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamed that i was riding around in the car from ffxv and trying to eat chips at the same time. any way, i spilled my chips and when i leaned down to get them i fell off my chair and my pants slid down, and it felt like i really hurt my knees. at this point the chips were being crushed under my hands as i pawed around weakly, and when i looked back up at the tv it was the big bang theory cast riding around in the car and they were listening to a parody version of Don't You Want Me Baby entitled Won't You Rub My Belly, and Sheldon was talking about how it was better than the original. Then leonard pulled out a poloroid picture to show him, and it was of my rear end when I fell down earlier. And Sheldon wordlessly drove off the road and into a ravine.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Plutonis posted:

More of a forum dream but I dreamed that BBG was going to restart the infamous DND campaign that a bunch of Imp Zone people were in and Average Bear made a barbarian named and modelled after me and somehow found a photo of me to that just to troll me. I keep getting Pwned and collecting Ls even in my loving dreams!!!

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamed that there was an extremely active scooby doo community of thrill seekers for whom the ultimate high was what they called "maskpulls". i was tasked with infiltrating them on behalf of a secret organization and was dressed in the 47 suit doing an open carry on dual deagles. for some reason they decided i shouldnt have them before being allowed into the "Ultimate Chamber", so i gave them up to a fat bouncer who was the big boy from the 2077 gifs. anyway, after i was let into the chamber, i saw it was just a nondescript room lit with candles, with a whiteboard in it that had a picture of King from Tekken circled over and over with a red marker

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmao bicyclops ftw

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
recurring dream where im a little boat that can shoot missiles like a combo between metroid and CTR, and im in a big lake arena with a large cavern in the middle. in the most recent installment i was tasked with battling the largest ship ever made, which actually seemed like a big boat tugging a bunch of smaller boats around like a train. it had a flamethrower that i knew would insta-kill me, but it was very slow to turn around.

so, i hid in the cave off to the side and laid on the horn super loud until i saw the big boat coming. i hid in a niche and as soon as it went by i blasted it with all my missiles rapid-fire style. then a message from Peppy popped up that said Make sure there are no survivors! The Titanic crew cannot be allowed to escape! and i realized what i had just done and attempted to speed off but i kept running over peopld treading water as i tried to flee, then they got hostile and pulled out Uzis and started shooting me from the water as my health went down.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
hangover dream that i moved to a new house and buying furniture was done through an irl sims menu. i spent 40 minutes trying to navigate to something other than chairs then wondered why i moved out of my old place and felt sad, then i put a bed down in the otherwise empty living room and fell asleep in it

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

sockpuppetclock posted:

Had a dream about Kingdom Hearts 2, which I never played. The final boss was a 6ft-tall heart-shaped gold cat bell wearing mickey mouse overalls that Donald, Sora and Goofy climactically defeated by standing in a circle around it and repeatedly yelling at it to kill itself.

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamed that i went to get lunch for everyone i work with and it played like those game n watch games to get each item that people had ordered. when i returned with 8 to go boxes each one was an insane mess: one had half a cheeseburger, one had a bunch of cold spaghetti-os floating around with some lettuce, one had an uncooked potato with a pickle in it, and they all had 3-4 french fries in them.

i got so pissed that i went to my boss to explain how it was the game glitching and not my fault, and they laughed at me and told me to prove it, pulling out a little tiger handheld that had all the games on it. i tried to play and as i fumbled with it the minifridge kept filling up with pepsis until it was overflowing, and all my coworkers kept yelling at me to "turn it off" and "get the coke handheld instead"

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamt that i was playing deer hunter at my grandpas house but i put it on hard mode and i had blops capabilities, i was no scoping deer and running up to them and knifing them, throwing grenades and every time i would kill them id get the vats style slow mo killcam. anyway once i got up to helicopter in my streak, all the deer sprang up on their hind hooves and were armed with sniper rifles, and they were all master shots who dashed around the level doing the postal 2 run animation and blasting my rear end, though i had so much hp i could withstand these attacks and get them. eventually i got up to nuke and when i activated it something in my brain told me i had to piss before the bomb fell in order to mask my scent. i kept looking for a safe tree while the loud whistling of the bomb got louder and louder, and when i finally found one as soon as i pulled my dick out i felt the heat of a nuclear bomb behind me. then woke up

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I would like a poo poo hamburger with diarrhea.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamed that billy mitchell was my dad. not even that he looked like him, but he was him, and always had been. i called my parents "okay bye son, love you" "i love you too billy mitchell" wtf

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

No, sir. You've always been ol yeller's dad.

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmfao. also

b_d posted:

dream lyle ftw.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamt that i took a massive poo poo that was like 15 large logs. it wouldnt flush and i couldnt find a plunger, but i did find the halo 1 pistol and i shot into the bowl until it slowly started draining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

have a pretty bad back injury and fell asleep for a lot of today because I couldnt even move, and I'm also in the middle of trying to find a new place because our landlords are selling ours. I had a dream that all my troubles were over: I'd gone to a video game conference close by to let off stress and some EA people were doing a panel. the only other stuff at the time was cosplay so i decided I was going to the EA one and that I would yell at them for their crimes. the panelists said that everyone thought it was easy to make video games, but nobody thought what the problems would be with their ideas.

they asked people to volunteer ideas and as a troll I yelled "the Sims, but it's Minecraft!" the EA people got really quiet and started whispering and then suddenly said "this panel is over." they called me up to talk to them and told me they were prepared to give me 2 million dollars to buy my idea. I spouted a bunch of nonsense about what "the Sims, but it's Minecraft" would be (I know o e of the things I said was "get a Lego partnership") and they signed over the money then and there. I was overjoyed: now we could buy that place we've been saving for instead of having to make a snap rental decision that would mean paying more for less space for a year.

I was pumping the air with my fists, and then I saw that Miyamoto, Sakurai, and, for some reason, kiryu, were all in the crowd looking at me with utter disgust. I tried desperately to explain that it had been a joke, that I had to get housing for my family, but they just ignored me. Sakurai spit on my shoes as he walked past. I tried to run to find somewhere private I could cry, but I woke up to my wife calling for help.

lmao and gws