Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Here's to get you started.

https://shaunattwood.com/shaun/naming-all-of-jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-numbers-part-1/

Shaun Attwood is a British ex-con who set out to make a million in Miami in the 1990s selling ecstacy to ravers and holding raves. Stepping on the Mafia's toes he eventually got caught and jailed for a 250 year sentence. Eventually he only did about 8 yrs I think. Anyway he has a podcast and at the moment is releasing episodically some youtube videos exposing Epstein's list to the public.

Prince Andrew, Tony Blair and others are in the black book. Procurer of children for Epstein and others in the book are going missing. Attwood is producing several videos a week on youtube here is the link to his channel https://www.youtube.com/user/derickatt/videos

Enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
is there any recent actual epstein news or is it just gonna get swept under the rug now like everyone assumed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Is this the same list of names/numbers that was already made public from the housekeeper or whoever stealing it?

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

500 good dogs posted:

Is this the same list of names/numbers that was already made public from the housekeeper or whoever stealing it?

I don't know. I haven't watched all the videos yet

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Pickwick High posted:

Procurer of children for Epstein and others in the book are going missing.

deets

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Black books is loving sweet.

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Sep 7, 2019

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jufqll7vCOA - Jean Luc Brunel procured 12yr old triplets for Epstein and has now gone missing

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:
Are these different names/in addition to the 90 pages that were released last month?
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Gringo Heisenberg posted:

Are these different names/in addition to the 90 pages that were released last month?
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

I'm afraid I don't know. I didn't know about the 90 pages though thanks for the link

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:
I skipped around the video and tried to check it with the document. Seems a lot of them were read verbatim/in order from the document, but it jumps around a lot so :shrug:

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

The Walrus posted:

is there any recent actual epstein news or is it just gonna get swept under the rug now like everyone assumed

There's so much insane Epstein news that was overlooked because a certain someone banned all discussion on GBS for a while

For instance, many of his close collaborators have suddenly disappeared

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

JK Fresco posted:

There's so much insane Epstein news that was overlooked because a certain someone banned all discussion on GBS for a while

Yeah I dont know what it is but mods here really dont like this topic.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

The Walrus posted:

Oh We have such sights to show you.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Then again, the video in the op casually namedrops David Icke. I watched it, it's right at the end. He said Im Shaud Attwood the ex-con and me and my best friend David Icke are going to get these bastards!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Pickwick High posted:

Prince Andrew, Tony Blair and others are in the black book.

This guy is gonna gently caress Labour one last time (via a child)

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Yeah I dont know what it is but mods here really dont like this topic.

The mods were declaring it was fake news until they literally couldn't anymore

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's hard to have our World Renowned acerbic and irreverent GBS comedy on the topic of child abuse/rape I think is the thing

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

sweet thursday posted:

It's hard to have our World Renowned acerbic and irreverent GBS comedy on the topic of child abuse/rape I think is the thing

At this point gbs has better current events reporting than the news media

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

never turn down a good challenge

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm not saying it can't be done. I'm just saying people should spend more time letting their jokes develop before they think about touching them

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

sweet thursday posted:

develop before they think about touching them

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

sweet thursday posted:

I'm not saying it can't be done. I'm just saying people should spend more time letting their jokes develop before they think about touching them

I bet abuse is really rare in Jem'Hadar society since they're only children for, like, three days before developing into full adults. Maybe we should look into some genetic modifications like that.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Gringo Heisenberg posted:

Names of note (meaning I recognize them):

Alec Baldwin
Tony Blair
Jimmy Buffet
Naomi Campbell
Jeremy Drax
Dr Eli Wiesel
Minnie Driver
Duchess of York (no name)
Duke of York (no name)
Griffin Dunne
Paul Eckon
"Elizabeth" (no last name)
Chris Evans
Brian Ferry
Ralph Fiennes
Steve & Sabine Forbes
Mr David & Lady Carina Frost (of Frost v Nixon fame, I think?)
Steve Gottlieb
George Hamilton
Dustin Hoffman
Michael Jackson (THAT one?)
Mick Jagger
Kennedy Cuomo, Andrew & Kerry (Andrew Cuomo and his wife Kerry Kennedy)
Ted Kennedy Jr (?)
Bobby & Mary Kennedy (?)
Senator Edward Kennedy
Sol Kersner
Dr Henry Kissinger
David Koch
"Kotic Boby" (Bobby Kotick?)
Christopher Lambert
Le Bon, Simon & Jasmine
Courtney Love (circled)
Rupert Murdoch (lol)

I'll take a break and do the rest later, that's just A-M.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
David Koch just died. Coincidence?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Ha ha watch Captain America be a Pedo. I bet Disney's glad he bailed out of the Marvel Universe.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

JK Fresco posted:

Got any details?

It definitely is weird how quickly everyone shut up about the whole thing. Even the annoying talk radio that my coworker listens to have been quiet about Epstein, and their whole job is to make wildly uninformed opinions about current events and complain about anything vaguely related to THE LIBERAL ELITE. They muttered something about Bill Clinton the day after and haven't brought it up since.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Straight White Shark posted:

Got any details?

It definitely is weird how quickly everyone shut up about the whole thing. Even the annoying talk radio that my coworker listens to have been quiet about Epstein, and their whole job is to make wildly uninformed opinions about current events and complain about anything vaguely related to THE LIBERAL ELITE. They muttered something about Bill Clinton the day after and haven't brought it up since.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/02/jeffrey-epsteins-model-scouting-pal-has-disappeared-without-a-trace/

quote:

The model agency boss accused of scouting young girls for pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein has disappeared like a “ghost,” as investigators scour the globe searching for him, a new report said.

French authorities want to quiz Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, over his ties to Epstein as part of their own probe into the late financier who had a house in Paris, according to the Daily Mirror.

“He is a ghost who has disappeared without a trace,” a legal source in Paris told the paper of Brunel, who discovered some of the biggest names in modeling, including Christy Turlington and Angie Everhardt.

Investigators have made inquiries throughout the US and Europe, as well as Brazil, where the Frenchman was seen looking for girls just three months before Epstein, 66, was arrested, the paper says.

“There is no address for him, all his internet accounts, including social media, have been wiped out. He is uncontactable,” the source told the Mirror.

Brunel has long been connected to the Epstein scandal in numerous court filings.

Epstein had invested $1 million to help launch Brunel’s Miami-based modeling firm MC2 in return for a “supply of girls on tap,” according to one lawsuit — even allegedly sending him three 12-year-old girls as a sick birthday present.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Now N-Z, once again these are just the names I recognize.

Joan Rivers (?!)
Prince Solman Saud
Bobby Shriver
Maria Shriver
Ron Silver
Peter Soros (twice, both circled, nephew of George Soros)
Kevin Spacey (:vince:)
Julie & Elliot Taymor
Blaine & Robert Trump
Ivana Trump
Ivanka Trump
Robert & Blaine Trump (?)
Chris Tucker
Governor Charles Turnbull (U.S. Virgin Islands? I thought this was an Australian PM when I noted it)
Eric Wachtmesier
Rupert Wainwright
Mike Wallace
Barbara Walters
Bob Weinstein
Dr Ruth Westheimer
Dr Eli Wiesel and Marlon

Now there's a new section "65th Street." poo poo, I thought I was done.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Movie details: Ireland is an island full of catholics

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Now we're onto different subsections. Once again, I'm just noting names I recognize.

65th Street
Brian Kelly (probably not the one I'm thinking of)
Ghislaine Maxwell
"Police" (oh god)

America
This section is just a bunch of businesses

Brazil
three names I don't recognize

Entertainment
Some might be bars and night clubs, but some seem like a woman's name, i.e. "Daphne"

Finance
Bear Sterns
Colonial Bank (circled)
PB National (circled)

France
Epstein, Jeffrey (?) - a bunch of names under this one, last names apparently redacted, but "Jean-Marie" three times, and a bunch of other names.
"Lawyers" (oh boy)
"Massage - Paris" (circled) and a bunch of listings under that of women's first names
Alberto Pinto (circled)

Hotels
A bunch of hotels

Gonna take another break, but I don't know if the rest of this will really have anything.

One note I want to make, certain names may not be the one we think of, like George Hamilton, Michael Jackson, and Brian Kelly. Others obviously are (Alec Baldwin, Mick Jagger, Kevin Spacey).

I say this 'cuz there was a rumor actor Ron Perlman was in the book, but I don't think it's him, 'cuz the name was "Ronald Perelman" which is a different guy, some famous banker/investor that seems more Epstein's type.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Dr Ruth? Eli Wiesel?

Jesus.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Julius CSAR posted:

Dr Ruth? Eli Wiesel?

Jesus.

I don't think everyone in this "black book" is necessarily pedo. I mean, everyone in this book should have to explain themselves, but it seems to me like this guy socialized with a lot of billionaires, Hollywood types, political types, and prominent Jewish people.

One thing I meant to point out, but didn't... a LOT of royal titles (but names that I don't recognize), and a handful of "Hon. so-and-so," which means this guy had the contact info of some judges.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

More subheadings, once again, just things I recognize or otherwise find worth remarking upon.

Island
Epstein, Jeffrey (again) - bunch of first names underneath, also some items like different rooms and "backup cell"
"Massage A - Island" - circled

Israel
Ehud Olmert

Italy
Tonre di Pisa (I want this to mean "Tower of Piss," but probably not
Train Info

Jeffrey J
301 E 66th St - Circled with "Apt for models" handwritten in
Eva Anderson - Circled, a poo poo ton of numbers. Don't know the name.
Bill Archer
Ehud Barak
Tom Barrack
Buckingham Research (?)
Alan Dershowitz
Epstein Portables - circled
Jeffrey Epstein - circled
Federal Express
Eileen Guggenheim
Sen John Kerry
Robin Leach (?!)
Sen George Mitchell
Itzhak Perlman
David Rockefeller
Warren Spector (?!)
Joe Staley - JP Morgan
Donald Trump - Circled, list of numbers underneath :sad:
Vera Wang
Lex Wexner - Circled, four entries, each with lists of number underneath
"White House" - jesus
Mort Zuckerman

Next section is "Jeffrey 71st"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
ronan farrow is going to release something later tonight and I really really really hope it concerns this

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Eh.... the rest of this is a bust.

Remarkable things,

Jeffrey 71st
Jeffrey Epstein again and bunch of numbers

Kinnerton
"Massage UK (a)" circled and a bunch of numbers
Ghislaine Maxwell again, circled, bunch of numbers

A "Medical" section with, like, 25 doctors listed. Seems strange. There's a "Dr Steinberg" which is interesting because Trump's doctor leading up to the election, that weird long haired guy, was Dr Russ Steinburg. A couple Chiropractors, too, which, LOL!

PB
Cleaners - circled with the word "Witness" handwritten
Christophe Gaie - circled with the word "Witness" handwritten
"Massage Florida (a)" with the largest list of numbers and names in the whole thing
Ghislaine Maxwell again

Ranch
No one I recognize

Rugs
Jerome Pierre, circled, the only entry under "Rugs"

Security (SC)
Scotland Yard

The rest is just "Switzerland," and "Travel," with a list of businesses.

I was surprised there was no listing for one William Jefferson Clinton, but :shrug:

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
reptilians

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i feel like this is a good time to rewatch the second season of true detective

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer