Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Doc I want to trade for a goalie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
doc is not trading his goalies. trading only weakens his power

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

I wish I had Mantha on my team, I think he could drat well hit 40+ goals

Edit, dating back to last season, in his last 10 regular season games Mantha has 12 goals and 21 assists

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
:madmax:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Lmao my longstick opponent has 26 goals already. I think it's Teemu and he has both Mantha and Matthews. He also has Gibson and Howard and I'm quite offended that that goalie tandem has three wins this week already.

Also both my Hockiest and Longstick opponents have Erik Haula so I'm getting doubly owned by him this week. Fantasy hockey is the worst.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm enjoying that my team is an unstoppable juggernaut that can power its way to a 6-6 tie

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
So how high should I try and sell Neal ??

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Hey goons,

Two people in my league went rogue and I need new managers. Their teams aren't great but it's early still and I'll give you $50 extra waiver budget to help you out a bit.

League settings:

12 teams, full roster (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 2G, 3B, 3IR+, 1NA).

Starting at 4 keepers increasing to 10 (2 extra per year).

Head to head categories Goals (G), Assists (A), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO).

Help me out guys :pray:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

toe knee hand posted:

Hey goons,

Two people in my league went rogue and I need new managers. Their teams aren't great but it's early still and I'll give you $50 extra waiver budget to help you out a bit.

League settings:

12 teams, full roster (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 2G, 3B, 3IR+, 1NA).

Starting at 4 keepers increasing to 10 (2 extra per year).

Head to head categories Goals (G), Assists (A), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO).

Help me out guys :pray:

What are the teams?

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Foehammer007 posted:

What are the teams?

Team 1:

Team 2:

Album: http://imgur.com/a/HyMPJFH

Team 1 would be good for a Preds fan boy though it also has strong goaltending.

Team 2 is fairly well balanced especially when you consider the categories though it was better before the owner dropped Malkin and JVR. I feel that it's too late to do anything about that now though as other teams have made roster decisions based on picking those two up on waivers.

toe knee hand fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 14, 2019

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm enjoying that my team is an unstoppable juggernaut that can power its way to a 6-6 tie

:yeah:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

I went 6-6 versus you in the Hockiest and then 7-7 versus Stepanwolf in the LSL.

Grinding my way to another 10th place finish in both leagues what what

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Obliterated some poor dude 9-2 in HHL, barely snuck out a win in LSL 7-6 against whichever one of you is nb. Still first in Doc's league, holding on to second in LOL right now behind T-Bone's overpowered monstrosity.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

mentholmoose posted:

Obliterated some poor dude 9-2 in HHL, barely snuck out a win in LSL 7-6 against whichever one of you is nb. Still first in Doc's league, holding on to second in LOL right now behind T-Bone's overpowered monstrosity.

Damnit, when I looked last night we were 6-6. Looks like maybe a +/- was adjusted to give you the win. Ridiculously close week.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

mentholmoose posted:

I am really annoyed I took Kravtsov in the Set & Regret It, what the gently caress was I thinking

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

T-Bone posted:

I am really annoyed I took Kravtsov in the Set & Regret It, what the gently caress was I thinking

https://twitter.com/IgorEronko/status/1184447820868345856?s=19

is all good comrade

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I don't understand why Kravstov didn't make the team. He looked pretty NHL ready in the preseason games I saw.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

T-Bone posted:

same but Charlie Coyle apparently

genki
Nov 12, 2003
My fantasy teams are doing too well, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Also, if anyone in HHL wants a goalie, I wouldn't mind dealing one or two (for the right offer). Picked up Oiler goalies to ride the hot streak but it seems like Varlamov and Korpisalo are settling in ok, so probably ok just keeping two of these goalies...

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
In a lot of box pick fantasy pools, I spent a lot of time going back and forth on McDavid and Kucherov. Glad that picking the best player in the game turned out to be the correct move.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

if anyone in HHL needs a goalie, I'm willing to move Rask or MAF

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Aye Doc trade me one of your goalies in LSL please and thank you.

With Raanta being relegated to backup status apparently I'm going to have trouble meeting the starts threshold some weeks.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

alright, what do you want to give me for the luxury of getting Jonathan Quick on your roster?

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

alright, what do you want to give me for the luxury of getting Jonathan Quick on your roster?

I was thinking one of my many centers for Markstrom (or Hellebuyck/Vasi if it's possible).

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jonathan.
quick.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

which team are you, moose?

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Moose is Roopin' On The Hintz IIRC

Also lmao I stole this week from Doc so hard. Was down 5-9 heading into today and won 7-6.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Yes, that is me.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
lmao @ my LSL team having 20 assists for the week after Wednesday.

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

One of the big advantages of waking up at 3am for work is that I can snag all the best free agents while the rest of my league is still sound asleep

ok, it's the only advantage to waking up so early you got me :(

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
It's rough when I'm trying to compare two 1% guys just to see who will get the most stats.

It's painful but kinda fun in the LSL

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I went Pasta heavy in a lot of my leagues, and it's paying off -- especially the ones where goals are worth double the points. I doubt he keeps up the pace of prime-Gretzky, but a 50-goal/100-point season seems like it has a great chance of happening.

Now, on the downside, I doubted Draisaitl, and I am looking like an idiot. I really should have factored in the McDavid-effect (yes, I know, Draisaitl is great on his own), but for someone who doesn't shoot a ton, I just didn't think he could maintain that goal total with his extremely high S%.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Doc trade me Markstrom.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Teemu Pokemon posted:

if anyone in HHL needs a goalie, I'm willing to move Rask or MAF

lessgo

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

mentholmoose posted:

Doc trade me Markstrom.

how about Jakobathan Quickstrom

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I need to do the George Costanza opposite version of drafting a team because every time I think I drafted a good team I end up sucking

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I could use another center in HHL if anyone is looking to make a trade. Getting killed in faceoffs/hits/blocks. Willing to trade pretty much any winger that is not David Pastrnak.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Oof, I thought my shutout would at least preserve a draw for me in HHL.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

you see that 3 game jonathan quick win streak moosie? you'll be begging for this goalie!! BEGGING!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

LOL is kind of becoming a two horse race. The difference between my team and 3rd place is bigger than the difference between 3rd and last.

Aye Doc posted:

you see that 3 game jonathan quick win streak moosie? you'll be begging for this goalie!! BEGGING!!!!

I will not.