Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Not sure where to see older UWF, but this channel has a whole lot of mid 1990's UWF featuring BigVan Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCPdm0fZtzlXs4fQIZda_uew?featured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Monkeycheese posted:

Im just curious if anyone knows of any secret techniques to being able to wear a lucha mask and glasses simultaneously.
I don't use contacts so as far as i know my choice is dorking it up with a mask at a show or being able to distinguish detail amongst the blobs

You gotta just be like Stan Hansen and aim your fists at the blobs

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

What is the best tag team match of all time?

Like 2 vs 2 only

edit: oops, didn't read question right

it's Taue/Kawada vs. Kobashi/Misawa - any match between them really

personal pick is the 1/24/95 match

https://youtu.be/38xWXVuJQwE

Dr. Zoggle fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Feb 22, 2020

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Coaaab posted:

in that vein, kobashi/kikuchi vs can-am express might have the best crowd ever, hell of a match too

I totally forgot about that one, and yeah that is easily a top 5 for me

that crowd, my god, just nuclear heat

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

I still hold out hope that one day I'll be able to read the Gary Hart book

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

not including war games, what was the legion of doom’s best match? someone asked the other day and I couldn’t come up with anything except that wrestlemania 13 street fight

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

my spouse remembers their brothers having three wrestling figures in the early 2000s: Stone Cold, The Rock, and a white guy with short brown hair, a beard, a white tank top, red cargo pants, and white boots

any ideas

It’s Steve Williams, image search his figure, fits what you’re describing

Dr. Zoggle fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Feb 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Should Dave Meltzer be in his own hall of fame?