Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yeah if you believe that Andre drank even half the beer he’s purported to have had, he was ripping some big ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Low Desert Punk posted:

does a good ernest miller match exist?

he was in the rumble one time (it was the one won by one of two superstars to win from #1, the other being Shawn Michaels). That’s probably it.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yeah I don’t think you can really trust Cagematch for this because current wrestlers have virtually every house show match listed and older guys have huge gaps for that

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Big Show was cool and the only controversial thing on his Wikipedia page is that he once got charged with assault because he punched some belligerent rear end in a top hat so hard his jaw broke.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ganso Bomb posted:

I always liked that they called it the Spicolli Driver in ECW after he passed away, but it never really stuck except with nerds I guess.

Rings of Saturn probably falls into that Crippler Crossface category? I don't know what that thing would have been called before he used it, but that's the only thing I know to call it.

Diamond Cutter is called way more than the Ace Cutter, but what was it even called before it was the Ace Cutter? Just a Cutter?

Johnny Ace called it the Ace Crusher/Crusher. It was only after DDP that people started calling it a cutter.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Man, WrestleMania 30 was the last time I was excited about wrestling and may be my favorite show ever. I don't even remember anything else besides the Daniel Bryan matches. Maybe the streak also broken that night?

It was a huge night for “a new era has begun” that they promptly spent the next year walking back

- Daniel Bryan beat all 3 Evolution guys in the same night to become champion
- the streak was broken
- Cesaro won the battle royal
- the shield squashed the new age outlaws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I was assuming he meant specifically WWE era game, which would exclude Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy