Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sharparoni posted:

What is the most powerful move in wrestling logic? Does anything beat the Canadian destroyer off the ladder through a table from last weekend? Maybe a Burning Hammer would still beat that

Akitoshi Saito’s Death Landing, because it kept Misawa down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Has anyone ever revealed what happened to the dog who portrayed Pepper, Al Snow's dog? Do I not want to ask this question considering what usually happened to wrestling pets? How about Matilda, the dog mascot of the Bulldogs? I hope they got to be the pet dog of the wrestler's kids. :ohdear:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Back when NWA Mountain State was running, there was a hype video made for that guy in the black and yellow mask, Bulldozer, set to Audioslave's "Cochise". It kicked rear end. Anyone know where I can find it? It looks like it vanished from the internet.

What happened to Bulldozer, anyway? Did he never make it out of NWA Mountain State, or is he still active?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

projecthalaxy posted:

Jim Ross tells a story on the Legends Roundtable about giants that he had to go talk to the mcguire twins in the locker room once and they expanded to completely fill an 8-person shower room. Apparently the overalls were holding things in

Pictured:

https://youtu.be/A_MnyV-HH3U