Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasure bear

historians aimlessly wandering around the mediterranean wondering where the sabines, latins, etruscans, samnites, gauls, carthaginians, lusitani, cimbri... ...dacians went

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

treasure bear posted:

historians aimlessly wandering around the mediterranean wondering where the sabines, latins, etruscans, samnites, gauls, carthaginians, lusitani, cimbri... ...dacians went

friends romans contrymen where the gently caress are you?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

treasure bear

imagining being there at the discovery of western europe in the 5th century

Heather Papps

hello friend

tartaria is real, genghis khan was a lie

and

historieans made up the city of seven imaginary hills

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah this city was founded by..... twins? anmd um...

a wolf raised them.....

yeah!

lost my old email

Only registered members can see post attachments!

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Heather Papps

hello friend

good cgi

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

FutonForensic posted:

Suetonius, panicking as he realizes he doesn't have enough room left to chronicle Caesar's long and happy life, writes:

And then all the senators got around Caesar and then they stabbed Caesar and then Caesar died. The End

historian: *raising magnifying glass* the way this handwriting changes...suggests...Rome must have gone through a period of extreme shrinking, where everybody shrank down really fast, probably from the heat of a volcano

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

WetNightmare posted:

historian: *raising magnifying glass* the way this handwriting changes...suggests...Rome must have gone through a period of extreme shrinking, where everybody shrank down really fast, probably from the heat of a volcano

FutonForensic

archaeologist getting all in a huff because he dusted off an ash-buried corpse from Pompeii that's jerking off at him and writing "hahaha how is Rome even real hahaha dumass"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

italian #1: "man, our buildings are pure poo poo. we just made them and they already all fell over."
italian #2: "ok, I got an idea. plant some trees and grass on that poo poo and we'll tell people that they were really, really good buildings from a long time ago and, uh, like, the people who built them not only made really good buildings but also ruled the world?"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
random dumbass: it's insane how much American culture borrows from the Romans...

historian: *swallows drink wrong and coughs* yes, amazing...and something which there is no answer for...so...shut up.

----------------

nut

where theheck was historia

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

where theheck was historia

It was removed in the historectomy.

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

It was removed in the historectomy.

nearly killed-or-wrecked-o-me

google THIS

Wait a second...these "numerals" are actually letters!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah right, this is the real statue of david
that's what both my neighvbours back home claim about der statues, jimmys even pisses into his pool. rome ain't real, buddy, they're all fake. like dinosaur bones

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

google THIS posted:

Wait a second...these "numerals" are actually letters!

So how did they count past a thousand? They let everyone vote, surely they had some way to represent 10,000 or 100,000! How could their population be under 5,000?

And the winner is Caesar! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXVI to MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXII!

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

So how did they count past a thousand? They let everyone vote, surely they had some way to represent 10,000 or 100,000! How could their population be under 5,000?

And the winner is Caesar! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXVI to MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXII!

yeah but you forget.... historians made up rome

pixaal

Heather Papps posted:

yeah but you forget.... historians made up rome

exactly, I was poking holes!

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

sorry, i got excited, i think we are close to figuring this out

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/tartary-an-empire-hidden-in-history-it-was-bigger-than-russia-once.40/

historians un made tartaria? hmmmmm...... connections......

nut

u know it's actually just a mix of mayonaisia and relisha

Heather Papps

hello friend

allied with fishchipia

Finger Prince

nut posted:

u know it's actually just a mix of mayonaisia and relisha

Mayonnasia

pixaal

Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal and Gilgamesh

sig by owlhawk911

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Rome is a place now, but was it always? Watch Investigation Discovery Channel to find out.

----------------

Twenty Four

Wait you are trying to tell me that with all these intellectuals just laying around on their couches thinking about things, they couldn't even think to put a proper back on their couches?

I'm calling bullshit.

Twenty Four

WetNightmare posted:

i wanna give them capes! the ones that fight! i want to give the ones that fight red superman capes! red superman capes and a red mohawk!!!!!!!!!!!!

nut

historian named ian: ..and a hundred army guys were led by mighty cool dudes, they were called Century Ians!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

:airquote::agesilaus::airquote: