Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Did you check your teeth?

Right where I left them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Right where I left them

:saddowns:

*whispers* It was a tooth-hurty joke- yes, it was bad, I am a child

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
I wake up at five every morning, people ask me how I do it, I ask them how they don't

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jestery posted:

I wake up at five every morning, people ask me how I do it, I ask them how they don't

:hmmyes:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I'm typically up between 5 and 6 am GMT because of my screaming loving kids.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

sometime in my early 30s my body decided it was done sleeping past sunrise, but it's fine. it's pretty useful as an adult to be in sync with the sun, and now I pretty much never have to wake up to an alarm clock.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Literally A Person posted:

:woop:Reppin' daily 6:30am.:woop:

Kill me.
Same. My commute is an hour and 10 mins on cramped public transit.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i would gladly take waking up early over not being able to sleep for the entire night

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

poverty goat posted:

sometime in my early 30s my body decided it was done sleeping past sunrise, but it's fine. it's pretty useful as an adult to be in sync with the sun, and now I pretty much never have to wake up to an alarm clock.

yeah this is me at this point

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i woke up at 730 today

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

poverty goat posted:

:yossame:
Every time I tell someone this they look at me like I have two heads. The alarm is only there for backup and I haven't overslept to make the alarm go off more than once a year for like the last 6 years.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I have to be up at 3am tomorrow and it’s managing to ruin my day today too. Fuuuck that’s early.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I have an all-corporate mega-meeting tomorrow so I don't have to start work til 9am.

I'm going to a baseball game since I can stay up late :radcat:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

one reason i dont like to wake up early all the time is that im not a fan of training before work, i find it screws up my blood sugar levels or something and im a cranky SOB all day long

so ill ride or lift after work and then get my beauty sleep

not to mention riding certain roads at the start of rush hour is actually a lot more dangerous

Stooge
Aug 27, 2018

Thanks to early working days and because my bodyclock has no concept of a weekend, I get to wake up early everyday of the week.

I just want to lie in. Just once.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

numberoneposter posted:

one reason i dont like to wake up early all the time is that im not a fan of training before work, i find it screws up my blood sugar levels or something and im a cranky SOB all day long

so ill ride or lift after work and then get my beauty sleep

not to mention riding certain roads at the start of rush hour is actually a lot more dangerous

My blood sugar used to do that too. I kept doing my thing and it finally relented and now is my bitch.

I also toss in a cat nap to make up for my seriously lacking sleep habits. Four hours is a luxury during the week.

If only I could sleep while on the stationary trainer...

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
I always wake up like 40 minutes before my alarm goes off because i have to pee, no matter when i set it and 40 minutes is too long to not stay in bed but too short to get restful sleep, its sucks

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

ilikedirt posted:

I always wake up like 40 minutes before my alarm goes off because i have to pee, no matter when i set it and 40 minutes is too long to not stay in bed but too short to get restful sleep, its sucks

poo poo, I do that too! Even better is that the cats and dog of course think that I'm getting up to feed them, and they get pissed when you go back to bed.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i have the day off work tomorrow so im going to wake up early and tear my legs apart then catch an early showing of once upon a time in hollywood, totally expect to fall asleep in the theater, and then do more cyclocross bike skills practice in the evening and be in bed by 10

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
My cat decided we needed to talk. He's been bothering me the whole night. Grooming my arm. Myowing, his short burst meow that implies conversation instead of a request. So now I'm awake when I have to get up at 630 to get ready for work and make the bus on time. Frans, you dick.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
gently caress waking up at 330 so much.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Every sunrise is a cruel insult to common decency

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Welcome back :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Bored posted:

My cat decided we needed to talk. He's been bothering me the whole night. Grooming my arm. Myowing, his short burst meow that implies conversation instead of a request. So now I'm awake when I have to get up at 630 to get ready for work and make the bus on time. Frans, you dick.

Aww, but also n'aww.

We have this neverending cat feeder and I suppose word go out amongst the neighborhood cats because every so often I'll see or hear a strange cat sneak in and eat from it. Yesterday I didn't refill the feeder and opted to wait and then give them a little scoop in their bowls, meanwhile I was sitting in the living room when I noticed something in the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw a little fat faced Garfield-looking fat fat fatty orange cat. He was walking into the living room like, "excuse me, ma'am, but where is the food? The thing is empty and I must feed" Hey! Get outta here! *throws sandal* Cat freezes and looks over with his round dumb face, "So, I guess no food then," then ran off.