Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

Oktoberfest Dwarf Lady!

Santa!

Plus it has SA's own, Hockles (Hockles doesn’t play, but you can play with him)

Raid: Shadow Legends - Another Mobile Turn Based Gacha Game

Summary:
Collect heroes by opening gacha shards. Advance their rank by sacrificing less useful characters. Level them though the game's campaign mode. Customize them by running a variety of dungeons to collect mastery scrolls, ascension potions, and a variety of gear. The game has an arena system where success can boost the performance of your roster in all aspects of the game but, refreshingly, does not rely on a daily climb/payout system. There is also a clan boss that pays out with good rewards on the daily whether we kill it or not. It also offers a fairly generous F2P ‘honeymoon’ period and looks nice at 60 fps. It is grindy AF, but at least a few of us are enjoying it anyway. The devs have also stated that auto-clicker use will not result in a ban or other negative action.

As of September 26th, 2019 this game also has a dedicated PC client that can be linked to your mobile account so that you may play across platforms. This can spare from using an emulator to play a stupid phone game as well as from any pesky AAA PC titles that may interest you. If you want to play across platforms you'll need to set-up an account with Plarium and grab their launcher https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/.

BEFORE YOU INSTALL:
Goon Funk Railroad is the current SA clan. There are around a dozen of us that are active daily; primarily from the SWGOH community. The game offers a referral system where each player can refer up to three others and both of you earn rewards. If you are inclined to flagellate yourself with this game, stop by our discord or check out the linked spreadsheet and grab referral link to help yourself and another goon out. It will not work if you have already installed the game on your device.

List of needy goons: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gZIKcK7EAFIfKq22dmRoZ4S-G3YiNuhn0m2yELCwKGY/edit#gid=0

Link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/xHFxj6t

None of us have hit the end game yet, but we will do our best to help.

Getting Started
There is a brief opening cinematic that kicks off the tutorial that may lead you to believe that there is a story here (there isn’t). Once you run through the first encounter, you’ll be prompted to select your first champion from four available heroes. Two of these characters are great.
Kael and Athel are the best starting characters in the game. Right now, Kael has the edge in making an impact early, but both characters are reportedly end game viable. The other two starters are decent, but less consistent in later phases. No matter who you select, everyone receives the same three characters by the end of the campaign's first chapter to fill out their initial party:

Sniper – A ranged DPS attacker.

Crusader – A melee attacker with an assist ability

War Priest – A support character that can heal and provide a damage buff.

Unlike your starter, you’ll outgrow all three of them quickly so just keep them minimally viable until something better comes along. Now that the Faction War mode has been added to the game, they may also offer you some utility there as you build out your roster.

There are also three economy characters that you’ll want to snatch up and max out as early as possible every time you see them:

Sister Militant – A common hero that has a single AOE ability. She is a bargain-bin character that punches up in some situations.

Saurus – An uncommon hero that also has exclusively AOE abilities.

Outlaw Monk – An uncommon hero that is an early Clan Boss savant.

As you get settled in, you’ll want to focus most of your effort on the campaign and advance as far as possible. There is no harm in checking everything out early on though. You'll want to take your starter (if it is Kael or Athel) to max level as quickly as possible so that you can farm the campaign most efficiently. Other good campaign farming characters may drop for you, or they may not, but your starters are a sure thing. You will also want to keep an eye on your progression missions and challenges as you go. The rewards are great, but they can be a pain if you have out leveled the content to which they are tied. The progression missions have a legendary character at the end of the rainbow, so they are worth your time. The game is pretty forgiving early on so feel free to experiment or read on if you want to know more.

Game Currencies :10bux:
There are two types of currency in the game at present:

Silver: In game currency used to level up your champions, their items, as well as to unlock extra character and market slots.

Gems: The premium currency you can buy with real money as well as by completing in game activities. You can use it in place of silver in some cases and to purchase various items.

Your Bastion
After completing a combat mission or two you will be taken to your castle/game lobby where various areas will be unlocked as you progress.

From here you can access the following:

Battle – The Campaign, Dungeons, the Arena, Faction War, and the Clan Boss can be accessed from here.

The Portal – This is where you can use shards to summon new characters or fuse existing ones into a higher tier Epic or Legendary.

The Great Hall - Here you can invest tokens that you win in the Arena here to provide affinity-based boosts to your characters in all phases of the game.
:siren: Don’t upgrade your Great Hall until you receive a progress mission that tells you to do so. It is a pain to catch back up on the arena tokens early and this quest does not offer retroactive credit. :siren:

The Tavern – From here you can level your characters, ascend them, and increase their rank/stars.

The Gem Mine – This is unlocked in three tiers at five hundred gems a pop and, when maxed, can provide up to 15 extra Gems a day. Not bad if you think you like the game enough to play for more than 100 days.

The Market – Artifacts, Character Shards, and lower rarity characters can be purchased here. You’ll want to unlock your market slots as quickly as possible. If you see a blue Ancient Shard for 200k you should insta buy those whenever you see them. Green Mystery Shards are almost always a better value than the characters listed, but there are a few exceptions (Outlaw Monk, Sister Militant, and Saurus). Some of the artifacts can be worth it, but it is better to wait until you have a feel for things before spending on artifacts.

The Sparing Pits – This is an area where characters can be leveled while offline. The first slot will unlock as you level. Up to five additional slots may be unlocked and upgraded with gems. Unlocking the additional sparring pits is probably the next best use for gems after unlocking your market slots. Upgrading the slots to earn XP faster is not as a clear a value. Once you have heroes in the sparring pits, you’ll have to acknowledge each level achieved to proceed to the next. It is still very handy, not quite as cool as it initially sounds.

Character Building
There is a rock paper scissors element where each character has an affinity that counters, and is countered by, another affinity: Magic/Blue, Force/Red, Spirit/Green. There is also a Void/Purple affinity that is neither weak nor strong to any other.

Characters gain level experience as you use them and gain stars/rank, by sacrificing characters of the same stars/rank. The maximum possible level of a character is determined by their rank, this means that a 5 star character maxes out at level 50 and a 6 star character will max out at level 60. Each time a character increases in rank, they begin leveling again from level 1.

Character customization itself has several aspects: artifacts, accessories, ascension, skills, and masteries:

Artifacts- Artifacts can be loaded into six slots on each character to augment their stats and abilities. They also offer set bonuses (Speed, Defense, Life Steal, etc.) based on equipping either 2 or 4 of a given artifact type. Artifacts themselves can be leveled from 1-16 to enhance their primary and secondary stats. Rarity and star ranking of the artifact will determine the starting values as well as the ceiling at max level.

Accessories- Each character has three slots from a ring, amulet, and banner and behave exactly like artifacts. These items are faction specific and primarily drop in the spider dungeon. The ring slot opens at four stars. The amulet and banner slots open as you finish the ascension process for a hero.

Ascension – Ascension uses potions farmed from Keeps on the dungeon map. This process will boost a character’s stats, improve their abilities, and unlock accessory slots.

Skills- Each skill a hero has can be leveled with either, a skill book that exceeds or matches a character’s rarity or a duplicate copy of that exact character.
:siren: Don’t use a skill book that is not an exact match for the rarity of the character who’s skill you wish to level. Skill books are one of the biggest bottle necks in this game. For commons, uncommons, and FARMABLE rares, you should only use duplicate copies of that character to level their skills. :siren:

Mastery- This is pretty much an attribute tree like you would see in an RPG or MMO type of game. This process uses scrolls from the minotaur dungeon. Note that when you run the minotaur dungeon, the scrolls awarded bind only to one character that was present during that run through the dungeon.

Character Acquisition
Characters have rarities of common, uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary. Common and uncommon characters can be purchased in the market. Some uncommon and rare characters drop by completing campaign stages. With this being a gacha game though, the main action is at your portal where you open shards and cross your fingers for a good drop. Shards come in four varieties:

Mystery Shards- Can drop common, uncommon, and rare heroes.

Ancient Shards- Can drop rare, epic, and legendary heroes.

Sacred Shards- Can drop epic and legendary heroes.

Void Shards- Can drop rare, epic, and legendary heroes with the Void affinity only. Void characters do not appear in the other shards.

The portal also allows for certain characters to be fused to gain a specific epic or legendary hero. Some of these fusions are always available, some of them only appear as limited time events.

Clans and the Clan Boss

The main benefit of joining a clan is access to the Clan Boss. The Clan Boss is essentially a tiered raid that resets daily. The tiers are: Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal, Nightmare, and Ultra-Nightmare. Each difficulty has four damage thresholds for various prize boxes. If a clan defeats the boss at a given difficulty prior to the daily reset, and you have done enough damage to earn a box, you’ll get double the rewards. If the boss is not defeated before the daily reset, then you’ll only be awarded a single box for damage done. Access to the CB is gated by keys that regenerate every six hours for a maximum of two keys. If you have the keys you can attack the CB on multiple difficulties, you will just want to keep a close eye on achieving the required/desired damage thresholds.

The other perk from joining a clan comes from a box that is granted when the clan collectively achieves 90 stars for completing various in game activities. Here are the daily requirements:

Expired Vitamin fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Sep 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
I installed this game and a Nigerian prince immediately paypalled me one million dollars. 5 stars

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
I dropped SWGOH about a month and a half ago and picked up this game because I still needed a phone poop game. I like the pacing on this one, there's no obvious mechanic that forces you to play on the game's schedule, no daily ranked arena, etc.

We're mostly on discord so come hang out with us there. We're all pretty laid back.

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

fishtobaskets posted:

I installed this game and a Nigerian prince immediately paypalled me one million dollars. 5 stars

I installed closer to launch so I got nothin'. You noobs get all the luck.

nfthree
Mar 5, 2007

Game is grindy. I don't mind grindy games, but I nearly gave up in the first few days. I mentioned in discord I'd to give it a week. I'm now addicted. Having a blast playing with these goons! Come join us!

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:

Crumbletron posted:

I dropped SWGOH about a month and a half ago and picked up this game because I still needed a phone poop game. I like the pacing on this one, there's no obvious mechanic that forces you to play on the game's schedule, no daily ranked arena, etc.

We're mostly on discord so come hang out with us there. We're all pretty laid back.

Yea I couldnt get into SWGOH which is funny cause Im a huge starwars fanboy but this game seems to scratch all the right itches.

Ive only been playing a few days, but its enjoyable and discord is full of friendly helpful people.

Worth checking out, if for nothing else just to learn that the two people in all the ads are like the worst two starter characters

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

For those not in discord, we have a fusion for a new Oktoberfest dwarf and a bunch of leveling and summoning events running. YMMV on whether the dwarf is worth getting, but there are some good rewards for doing stuff you would do anyway.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The dwarf IS good. Her passive is gonna constantly feed tm. I have noticed that turn meter isn't quite as important in this game as some others I have played because it fills so quickly for everyone, but she should have a noticeable effect.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Seems like a good time to jump in if you are on the fence.

Theres 3 or 4 events / tournaments going on at the moment that have tiered rewards so even if you are new or cant devote a lot of time right now you can still collect some decent stuff.

Also the game throws oodles of resources at you when youre new, most people go weeks before running out of energy. Just make sure you use a referral from someone if you do decide to play as it will give everyone more chances at sweet sweet legendaries

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

I've still got a spare referral slot if someone is interested: https://link.plrm.zone/app/qq2k

For referrals, use the link before downloading the game.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hi posted:

most people go weeks before running out of energy

I’m on my second day and I ran out this afternoon just as I leveled. Am I doing it wrong?

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Not wrong, but you maybe aren't prioritizing the progression quests as much as most people would recommend.

That would be my guess. it will throw literally thousands of energy at you

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

I’m on my second day and I ran out this afternoon just as I leveled. Am I doing it wrong?

I'm on my second day and I'm just under 900.

One of us is definitely doing it wrong.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hi posted:

Not wrong, but you maybe aren't prioritizing the progression quests as much as most people would recommend.

That would be my guess. it will throw literally thousands of energy at you

The next thing in the progression quests is an artifact at 12, and I need level 25 for that so I’ve been grinding up my good toons. Until I got stuck there I was swimming in energy, yeah. Just restarted the campaign on hard to beef up so I can progress deeper in dungeons to get the rear end in a top hat mats I need to ascend Norog.

Theswarms posted:

I'm on my second day and I'm just under 900.

One of us is definitely doing it wrong.

I started my second day in the low 800s, but burned it all today loving around for gear for my decent pulls (Juliana and now Reinbeast). Maybe the spigot will turn back on when I get this last 1/2 level and can do the progression stuff again.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Subjunctive posted:

The next thing in the progression quests is an artifact at 12, and I need level 25 for that

Nah, you just need level 25 to unlock the "keep trying till it reaches level 12" button, nothing stopping you from using the "keep trying till you reach the next level" button

You can and should get +12 gear asap for anything with decent stats thats going to last more than a couple days

edit: holy poo poo you got reinbeast now too? youre on day 2 and have a legendary and two very good epics... youre like better off than most players already

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hi posted:

Nah, you just need level 25 to unlock the "keep trying till it reaches level 12" button, nothing stopping you from using the "keep trying till you reach the next level" button

You can and should get +12 gear asap for anything with decent stats thats going to last more than a couple days

edit: holy poo poo you got reinbeast now too? youre on day 2 and have a legendary and two very good epics... youre like better off than most players already

holy poo poo I have been able to do that all along? bah. though I figured I wanted to wait for better gear before generally getting to 12, per the OP or a pinned post or wherever I read it

yeah, I’ve had good drops so far! I’m sure I’ll get nothing from here on out

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

drat, it took like 600K to upgrade two items to 12 from 8. won’t be doing that every day!

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
I want to like this but getting 4+ "Check out this bundle in the shop only $49.99" messages everytime I go to the bastion is getting kind of old

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

Subjunctive posted:

drat, it took like 600K to upgrade two items to 12 from 8. won’t be doing that every day!

Silver comes a bit easier later when you can farm the campaign on brutal. It will always be a bottleneck though.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

holy poo poo I have been able to do that all along? bah. though I figured I wanted to wait for better gear before generally getting to 12, per the OP or a pinned post or wherever I read it

I did my first 2 level 12 items manually before discovering the auto try until next level button still worked even if I hadn't unlocked the straight to 12 button.

Definitely use the auto retry button.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Expired Vitamin posted:

Silver comes a bit easier later when you can farm the campaign on brutal. It will always be a bottleneck though.

What I’m stuck on now is energy so I can farm all the stuff I need to do for the progression quests, to get more energy. Also need to farm better gear to fill in some slots. I found myself thinking about a spreadsheet, lord help me.

(The progression quests wanted another 2 artifacts to 12. :homebrew:)

I used an old iTunes card to buy some chickens to get Kael and Juliana to 5*, and it gave me a decent amount of brew to feed to spirithost as well, so that part is shaping up nicely. If I could figure out the buff blocking better I could farm ascension materials for my heavily-magic crew much more easily!

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

Keep in mind that brews cost more silver to level up dudes so that might compete with artifact upgrades early on

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was playing this because every YouTuber I watch was pimping it at one point.

I got to the point where I either needed to grind forever to level z grade characters to higher levels to feed them to my actual good characters to get them strong enough to finish the campaign or the challange towers.

I might jump back if there is a goon guild. I have been playing brown dust which is like an anime version of Raid.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

I was playing this because every YouTuber I watch was pimping it at one point.

I got to the point where I either needed to grind forever to level z grade characters to higher levels to feed them to my actual good characters to get them strong enough to finish the campaign or the challange towers.

I might jump back if there is a goon guild. I have been playing brown dust which is like an anime version of Raid.

You used to play SWGOH with the goons right? we're in the same discord.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Crumbletron posted:

You used to play SWGOH with the goons right? we're in the same discord.

I still play. At least until after ep9 comes out. I'll check it out though.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
If people want to use my referral, that'd be pretty cool
https://link.plrm.zone/app/redp

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

Hey Rote, and other other non discord types, if you see this there some good Oktoberfest freebies and upgrade gifts to claim today.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Slidin my referral link in here. hmu baby

notanewfag
May 13, 2008
Retaliation set on the Reinbeast makes an unkillable, counterattacking, regeneration Rudolph.

The Jinglehunter is the Missile Toe, Jacked Frost, Santa's elf with a blue laser beam bow.

notanewfag fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Oct 9, 2019

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

Octoberfest fusion is out, new fusion is in

16 new champions added yesterday

:getin:

notanewfag
May 13, 2008
The "New" Fusion isn't actually new, but she has a sister that was a fusion a few cycles ago. The revive ability she had just because she is in a party with her sister is pretty cool and her standard abilities make her pretty nice.

Also, Apothecary geared with relentless is pretty awesome. Team him up with Gorgorab, stacked with speed, and you have a strong core for a lot of content. Downside is both are not farmable. :(

notanewfag fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Oct 15, 2019

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
Have played a decent amount of these games but its not really clear to me where the progression paths are in this game.

My heroes, except Kael, are all garbage. I cannot do anything at all without Kael present. I have a few blue ones and an array of 1* and a few 2*. The 3 blue ones i have (not kael) barely does anything in fights, they are supporty and does some buffing which seems to do very little. My 4 blue heroes all have level 8 gear, i even upgraded white and green pieces to try to get stronger, to no avail.
I have hit a brick wall in world 5 in adventure mode so there is no more progress there. I can do some of the raids and ascend heroes but i did add 1 purple star to Kael and his stats increased from like 4127 HP to 4136. Completely worthless.
I need to level up heroes to max level so i can use them to rank up but its taking so much time to do so. After a 15-auto session just now my level 7 green heroes got to level 15. Feels like a complete waste of time.
I have done all the arena i can and almost am at 1000 rating but that doesn't help me with progress.
I can do the first few levels of magic keep and arcane keep, but none of the dungeons to the right.

Other games i have played in this genre at least gives you a high rank hero to start out with and manages to lure you in. This game mostly cares about bombarding you with IAP offers and disrespecting your time (e.g. how long it takes to upgrade a single piece of gear for example)

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I think star rating of hero matters a lot more than they let on. I've got a bunch of 3 star heroes from various things (mostly hitting replay while playing other games) and i've rocketed up.

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

Ineptitude posted:

Have played a decent amount of these games but its not really clear to me where the progression paths are in this game.

My heroes, except Kael, are all garbage. I cannot do anything at all without Kael present. I have a few blue ones and an array of 1* and a few 2*. The 3 blue ones i have (not kael) barely does anything in fights, they are supporty and does some buffing which seems to do very little. My 4 blue heroes all have level 8 gear, i even upgraded white and green pieces to try to get stronger, to no avail.
I have hit a brick wall in world 5 in adventure mode so there is no more progress there. I can do some of the raids and ascend heroes but i did add 1 purple star to Kael and his stats increased from like 4127 HP to 4136. Completely worthless.
I need to level up heroes to max level so i can use them to rank up but its taking so much time to do so. After a 15-auto session just now my level 7 green heroes got to level 15. Feels like a complete waste of time.
I have done all the arena i can and almost am at 1000 rating but that doesn't help me with progress.
I can do the first few levels of magic keep and arcane keep, but none of the dungeons to the right.

Other games i have played in this genre at least gives you a high rank hero to start out with and manages to lure you in. This game mostly cares about bombarding you with IAP offers and disrespecting your time (e.g. how long it takes to upgrade a single piece of gear for example)

If you haven't been, try to focus on working through the progress missions because they're designed to take you through all the parts of the game, and they make it more enjoyable to have immediate goals to work at. They'll funnel you the stuff you need to keep playing. Also, do the daily quests each day. If you do them for 5 days and the rest of the weekly quests which aren't too difficult, you'll get a blue shard. You also get a free blue shard each week in the in-game shop.

Kael is one of the best champions in the early/mid game, especially once he hits 5 stars. At a certain point you'll get a set of lifesteal artifacts as a reward for missions or logins (can't remember which), and putting those on him will make him more viable to push through the campaign.

In addition to that first free epic champion you get for playing 7 days, you'll get another one at 14 days, and they're both pretty solid. There are 3 more free epics to get at the 1/2/3 month marks.

The fastest way to farm levels is running stage 6 of whatever campaign chapter you've peaked at. Stage 7 will get you rare artifacts but it costs 5 energy instead of 4 so it's not as efficient when you're purely trying to grind levels. Run it in the background while you do other things and tap replay every few minutes. Use those XP boost days while you've still got them.

It's worth noting that there's an event going right now that doubles the number of multi-battles each day to 30. I think it'll go until the 23rd if I remember correctly. I normally do manual farming during the day, and then set the multi-battle when I go to bed.

Don't worry too much about raids yet, you won't be able to get very far with them until you have a team of maxed level 3 and 4 star champions. Arena isn't all that important either at the start, i mostly just do it for the daily quest. Same with ascending heroes. It's good to do for champs that unlock new skills at 3 purple stars, but otherwise don't worry about it yet.

Chubbs fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Oct 17, 2019

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

As an addendum, if you're farming but also need money, farming x-3 instead of x-6 will give you slightly more money, because shields sell for more than any other artifact slot.

notanewfag
May 13, 2008
You definitely want to level your starter hero up to 6 stars as a main focus. Gear up to Level 12 at first and make sure your Gloves, Chest, and Boots are percent Main stats or the gear is a waste. Do daily missions and watch for events when you feel like you are gathering enough resources (coins, crystals, energy..)

They mixed in Challenges and Quest that help to teach game strategy. After complete any one of the Challenges and Quest you can get resources(coins, crystals, energy..). You might look at those for resources and information.

Arena general strategy, early game i would load a weak defense to dump my rank because i could not make a solid team. Later as the roster got bigger, look for leadership skill on on Champion that increase team Speed. Look for another that boosted Turn Meter. 2 AOE DPS loaded with Att% and Crit% gear.

I have found people run one Speed Leader, Defense Debuff, 2 DPS.... there is going to be a lot of combinations. Watch out for Rienbeast if you don't have heal reduction debuff.

Arena point = Great Hall bonus = global % increase to Champion types.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
Thanks!

Yeah i started ranking Kael up as per discussions on Discord and input on reddit as well, have him to 5* now. That is a progression path, albeit slow.
Decided to take warpriest to 5 before taking Kael to 6 so that i have a small team that can 3 star campaign maps and some slight synergy in other content. I was able to do a million damage to the easy guild boss for example.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

FWIW, Kael at 6/6 with good gear and a few masteries can probably duo most of the campaign through mid-brutal with a 4* warpriest. I don’t use my warpriest at all any more, 32 days in, but my Kael still rocks every mode for me.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I stopped playing after i received 8 popups for various things costing like £30 when I logged in. I can understand like a single screen coming up saying whats on sale but making me click close 8 times is pushing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Looks like I tried this out a while ago and have an account. Does anyone know if there is any way to delete the data associated with it? It isn't linked to FB or a plag account, but clearing my google cache doesn't seem to clear it.

Want to start from scratch.
Edit: Got it - Install game, launch, force quit, clear cache and local data in the google app settings menu. Just in case anyone else is weird like me and needs to reset.

Phrosphor fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Oct 23, 2019