Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

New character I have met only one other axl main in my life, but I'm glad I'm part of this unseen demographic that demands that he comes back. I thought for sure he'd be a no go this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

As an axl player for like 15 years, I am just salivating at the salt that the time stop move will bring forth.

It's like... the developers thought "how can we make axl even more annoying to fight?"

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I was living in Toronto when accent core was big and played the poo poo out of it with me and my buddies. Xrd came out when I moved to the Canadian prairies and there wasn't a ton of gg players around and the netcode was poo poo, so I dropped it.

After playing with this netcode, I'm completely back in.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I am loving axl's new unblockable because it's way better than his old one and I swear I can feel the hatred from my opponent through the screen when it hits.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I've never played against must chipp since accent core but man, I am coming to realize what a goddamn nightmare he is for axl. One wrong button and I am completely hosed and praying to get a lucky 6k in during his pressure strings.

I mean if I miss a shot against most other players at 3/4 screen I can recover in time to do something to respond to the rushdown, but in chipp's case, his foot is squarely in my face as soon as the chain comes back.

Monaghan fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Sep 7, 2021

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

To defeat chipp, hit him

I'm trying, but I feel like I have to do hard reads all the time :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

As an axl main I can definitely tell people are dodging as my matches get declined and then some ky shows up and then starts fighting the guy. This happens quite a bit.

I will excuse goldlewis backing out because that fight is legit unfair.