Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Saint Freak posted:

How is Elphelt going to have a wedding coat that's not even a thing.

yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

should I watch the story modes for xrd

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Zand posted:

I really hope this is beta ui lol

Hearing from some people on twitter, they explicitly said the UI was not done/a placeholder

S.J.
May 19, 2008

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

And yet don't have a GG3. We have a third game in the X line, after X and XX/X2, and a Guilty Gear 2 but if they're dropping out of the X line here then :shrug:

Makes sense if they're making the game break from previous mechanical foundations.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

We're losing dead angle and blitz, right? Obviously blitz isn't the same but

S.J.
May 19, 2008

https://twitter.com/WhimsyWool/status/1359294079268438022?s=20

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

Thats not how they say it in xrd tho am i crazy

No it isn't, you aren't crazy. The Xrd way sounds way more natural

S.J.
May 19, 2008

I know from experience that I get way more anxiety trying to practice poo poo in missions/training mode stuff that tells me I hosed up. I'd rather just lost a hundred games against someone on the same couch as me while trying to land poo poo. I don't even know why my brain does it either, I literally just overthink poo poo when I'm in training mode.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

literally the only thing I don't like about Strive is that they don't have gatlings but then again I can wild throw you for like 60% so I'll probably forget about that quickly

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Oberst posted:

Nope it's completely normal to declare a game ruined before release

unfortunately this is true

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Cleretic posted:

It also proves that black samurai are more popular than big-boobed samurai.

Sorry, Baiken mains.

That black samurai has huge loving tits actually

S.J.
May 19, 2008

shoc77 posted:

I wanted to main Millia as she looks cool with her hair attacks but her movesets seem to involve a lot of aerial approaches and mix ups which is a lot for my brain to take in as a noob. I lost all my games last night playing her compared to playing KY where I can still have a basic game plan and carry it out somewhat.

Should I just go back to Ky or continue floundering as Millia? :(

Just play the character you think is cooler honestly, no reason you can't just play Ky to take a break every once in a while if you're feeling frustrated. You can do it though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

In Training posted:

The legendary woshige can't count set is what set me on the millia path for life.

I had forgotten about this holy poo poo that was wild