Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
I'm really feeling like this is gonna be a reboot.

-The title is just "Guilty Gear", could be a working title but Arcsys titles are usually final when they get to this stage of dev

-Ky looks MAD YOUNG, even besides the haircut and outfit he looks younger than his XRD self.

-New rekka for Sol? Plus Ky seems to be doing Greed Sever with his legs now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Ky got the Gear cells STD from banging his 5 year old schizo wife too tho so maybe we're finally seeing the effects of that besides some cutscene where his eyes glow and nothing else happens

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Yeah before I even saw the translated interview I figured as much lol. They wouldn't make May look older if it was gonna be a reboot. I guess Ky's new look is just him finally experiencing the twink-enhancing abilities of the gear cells