Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Monaghan posted:

New character I have met only one other axl main in my life, but I'm glad I'm part of this unseen demographic that demands that he comes back. I thought for sure he'd be a no go this time.

I just like the implication that he's actually going to be using his time powers. There's a lot they could do with that, even if most of it ends up just being visual flair in supers and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

I think it's very likely Venom won't be in, considering they went out of his way to give him an epilogue and his general gameplay style doesn't seem to mesh well the design ideas they've talked about.

Other than that, hard to say! I really want Robo-ky, who I think might be likely not just because of his role in Rev's story but because of Ky's redesign making him more distinct by comparison (plus, we don't know for sure if his new body is going to look just like the old one.)

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Worth noting, in Revelator’s story mode, they apparently dropped the horny aspect (or at least didn’t reference it) and overhauled his personality into some kinda grouchy old man, which was awesome.