Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Let's all throw our fedoras in the air to celebrate this blessed event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Fedoras suck. We need trucker MAGA hats that say something like GOD DOESN'T EXIST RETARD

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The typical neckbeard hat is actually a trilby, not a fedora :smug:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

1redflag posted:

Is this the kid that resulted from the infamous outhouse rendezvous?

I understood that reference about Mr. Fartwell.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

old beast lunatic posted:

Fedoras suck. We need trucker MAGA hats that say something like GOD DOESN'T EXIST RETARD
Make America Rational Again :smugdog:

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug

Ehud posted:

When I was like 15 when we on a youth group trip to Liberty University. I met Jerry Falwell Sr. and he gave me an autographed copy of his book.

fundamentalist christianity is basically a cult and I am happy I escaped.
I misread that and thought you said he tried to autograph your cock. Wouldn't surprise me.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Wait, loving around and going out to clubs makes you a piece of poo poo now? Don't you mean the poo poo?

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
When you build your image and career on not loving around and staying out of dens of iniquity, that makes you a hypocrite and a piece of poo poo.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

kimihia posted:

When you build your image and career on not loving around and staying out of dens of iniquity, that makes you a hypocrite and a piece of poo poo.

I think you're confusing him with his father

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

JK Fresco posted:

I think you're confusing him with his father

you're out of your element donnie

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Egbert Souse posted:

Wow, who would have thought the son of a total piece of poo poo turns out to be a piece of poo poo

That's the best part of the article, the yearning for the dignified times when his racist, bigoted, misogynistic rear end in a top hat father ran the con.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

JK Fresco posted:

Wait, loving around and going out to clubs makes you a piece of poo poo now? Don't you mean the poo poo?

telling stories about your sexual adventures to co-workers who are uncomfortable hearing about it makes you a piece of poo poo

and then running the falwell family con job empire makes you a piece of poo poo

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
i hosed him

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The path that Jerry Jr walks with The Lord may be non traditional but who are we to judge

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

maybe god is a giant piece of poo poo and Jesus is one of those persistent turds that doesn't flush. Makes u think

once again Satan is the logical and compassionate choice

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

olives black posted:

once again Satan is the logical and compassionate choice

History is written by the victor and we all know Lucifer lost in his uprising against God.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Resting Lich Face posted:

His father sleazed himself up by his bootstraps but Jr just inherited his father's hard work. Lazy millennials I swear to god.

Jerry Falwell Jr. is a Boomer.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Barudak posted:

Jerry Falwell Jr. is a Boomer.

Yeah no poo poo. :thejoke:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yeah no poo poo. :thejoke:

I wont lie, I actually didnt know until I looked it up because how is that possible, my brain said, surely he would not be living the life of a pool boy loving drug addled party boi and instead quietly loving anything with a dick and balls in the back of his leather reading room if he were over 35.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

It could be argued that the bigger pieces of poo poo are the ones who see Falwell as virtuous OP

I actually disagree with this. I have very little sympathy for the array of zealous bigots who find Falwell et al inspiring, but I still think the ringleaders are worse. Falwell Jr. obviously doesn't believe in the Christian bullshit he peddles or he wouldn't be having three-ways with his poolboy or doing any of the other poo poo the article describes. If he actually believed that (1.) hell exists and (2.) having a threeway with the pool boy is the kind of thing that causes you to go to hell, then it wouldn't have happened. So he's basically a con man who made the cynical decision to play to bigots. The bigots are gross but I have a hard time thinking that the marks are worse than the con artist swindling them.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Barudak posted:

I wont lie, I actually didnt know until I looked it up because how is that possible, my brain said, surely he would not be living the life of a pool boy loving drug addled party boi and instead quietly loving anything with a dick and balls in the back of his leather reading room if he were over 35.

To be fair I looked it up when I was making the joke and when it turned out he's a boomer I decided the joke was even funnier as-is.

Boof Bonser posted:

I actually disagree with this. I have very little sympathy for the array of zealous bigots who find Falwell et al inspiring, but I still think the ringleaders are worse. Falwell Jr. obviously doesn't believe in the Christian bullshit he peddles or he wouldn't be having three-ways with his poolboy or doing any of the other poo poo the article describes. If he actually believed that (1.) hell exists and (2.) having a threeway with the pool boy is the kind of thing that causes you to go to hell, then it wouldn't have happened. So he's basically a con man who made the cynical decision to play to bigots. The bigots are gross but I have a hard time thinking that the marks are worse than the con artist swindling them.

Can't we just agree that they should all be executed immediately?

Humanely, of course, we're not monsters like they are.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

That’s still fedora level cringe.

Also, I liked how his dad literally had to bow to a false prophet (the founder of the moonies) to save his retard uni.

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Sep 10, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Crowsbeak posted:

That’s still fedora level cringe.

So basically just a MAGA hat.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

So basically just a MAGA hat.

I would argue the Uber rational atheist types are slightly worse then the moron chud.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Crowsbeak posted:

I would argue the Uber rational atheist types are slightly worse then the moron chud.

They're the same loving dumbass.

Rascar
May 3, 2005
DICK
more like jerry FAILwell am i right??

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

JK Fresco posted:

You're such a disingenuous poo poo. Will you stop doing this crap in every thread? Seriously.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

FactsAreUseless posted:

You're such a disingenuous poo poo. Will you stop doing this crap in every thread? Seriously.

Don't you mean a genius and the poo poo?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Left: A zoomed-in close-up of Jerry Falwell Jr. in the crowd at WALL nightclub in Miami Beach, taken from the photo at the start of this section. Right: Also at the club that night were Trey Falwell and his wife, Sarah. 

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

quote:

More than simply talking with employees about his wife in a sexual manner, on at least one occasion, Falwell shared a photo of his wife wearing what appeared to be a French maid costume, according to a longtime Liberty employee with firsthand knowledge of the image and the fallout that followed.

quote:

At Liberty, Falwell is “very, very vocal” about his “sex life,” in the words of one Liberty official—a characterization multiple current and former university officials and employees interviewed for this story support. In a car ride about a decade ago with a senior university official who has since left Liberty, “all he wanted to talk about was how he would nail his wife, how she couldn’t handle [his penis size], and stuff of that sort,” this former official recalled. Falwell did not respond to questions about this incident.

At least his marriage is still spicy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Totally normal.
Just taking a business trip and killing some time talking about stretching out my wife's poon.
You know, just normal business guy stuff, c'mon!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Big Beef City posted:

Totally normal.
Just taking a business trip and killing some time talking about stretching out my wife's poon.
You know, just normal business guy stuff, c'mon!

Is liberty university exempt from workplace sexual harassment laws, or what?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

Haha what are you gay brah?
*Shows you some dick pics 'just to prove it' as well as my wife in sexy outfits*

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Ugh, I have a chud coworker probably in his 50s who does the same poo poo, trying to make sure everyone knows how many times he banged his wife over the weekend. Guy looks and sounds like Peter Griffin. I try to avoid him at all costs so I don’t have to hear about his sex life again or what bullshit it is that he can’t concealed carry in our office building or the latest news about the immigrant caravan. I work at a government contractor though and I’m pretty sure I’d be the one punished if I reported every incident of inappropriate/racist/misogynistic behavior, not the chuds.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I honestly do not understand how so many people like that get through their lives untouched.

I have felt like if I clicked the wrong thing at work and got too racy of an ad or the comments on some news article happened to be violently inflammatory for whatever reason (or whatever else thing you can think of) I'd be hauled out of there, but every place I've been has had people like that.
Men and women, in some cases, who don't just operate without a filter, they are offensive and are known as being offensive and people are just like 'yeah well'. And it's not cases of nepotism (at least not always that I have seen) so I can't explain all of it.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Primarily religious employers are exempt from religious discrimination laws in terms of hiring and firing. The rest still applies to them, including sexual harassment stuff.

Thesaurus fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Sep 10, 2019

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He's the freemason to end all freemasons.

His father has probably engaged in pedophilia.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bad Purchase posted:

Ugh, I have a chud coworker probably in his 50s who does the same poo poo, trying to make sure everyone knows how many times he banged his wife over the weekend. Guy looks and sounds like Peter Griffin. I try to avoid him at all costs so I don’t have to hear about his sex life again or what bullshit it is that he can’t concealed carry in our office building or the latest news about the immigrant caravan. I work at a government contractor though and I’m pretty sure I’d be the one punished if I reported every incident of inappropriate/racist/misogynistic behavior, not the chuds.
Talk about all the multiple partners you've been having. Gotta make sure you're gay first, though.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Falwell, more like fall weĺl, haw haw haw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Amicus curiae posted:

Talk about all the multiple partners you've been having. Gotta make sure you're gay first, though.

Unfortunately I think that would just invite him to make edgy gay jokes (and by that I mean stealing jokes from 90s comedians and pretending they’re his). He’s not religious or overtly anti-gay as far as I know, he’s just one of those ultra libertarian types who will proudly proclaim that what happens in the bedroom is nobody else’s business and wait for his applause, then the next day make some transphobic joke that isn’t funny enough to justify targeting a group that’s already subjected to more than their share of bullying and bad treatment.