Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«11 »
Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Just be careful with your form on the burpees, because they're a great way to tear up your shoulders if you do them wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Internet Wizard posted:

Just be careful with your form on the burpees, because they're a great way to tear up your shoulders if you do them wrong

So is getting jumped by a 350-pound linebacker but you donít see me NOT doing that.

My shoulder is totally hosed up

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

At 350 lbs that's less a linebacker and more defensive tackle.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Akion posted:

I hate pullups but love climbing at the gym. Sadly, they'd probably get annoyed by me doing so in a plate carrier.

You can tell them that it's a weighted vest or actually swap out for an adjustable weighted vest (so that way you aren't getting your actual carrier nasty).

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Android Apocalypse posted:

At 350 lbs that's less a linebacker and more defensive tackle.

Look, all I know about foot egg is that when Iím taking pictures of it and the other team gets the ball, I have to start moving back the other way.

«11 »